Re: Mage Cat #12; Fondest Memory

Postby kiwipen » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:56 am

Schainukan wrote:
username; Schainukan
mage cat name; Riva
fondest memory;
    "Ahh, I still remember quite fondly like it was just yesterday... Well, not like I'm that old yet, to begin with, huh?" The she-cat started before a lustily giggle escaped her maw. "I've been sitting at the river for hours with my friend, training to catch some fish. It was anything else but 'a piece of mice' as they would call it, being an experienced fisher themselves." Riva rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips. "However, they turned to me and said; 'No one is born a hunter, you have to work hard and earn it.' Yeah, they always managed to motivate and cheer me back up." The gray tabby grinned to herself at the memory. "Shortly after, I darted my unsheathed paw into the cold water as I noticed movement and managed to pull up a huge wiggly fish. I quickly threw it on land, where it tried to leap back into the river again. Giving it a rough but precise bite, it stopped moving."
    "That was indeed a great victory I experienced in my life, my friend and I too, were so proud of myself."

Winner! Apologies for the delay ^^'
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mage Cat #12; Fondest Memory

Postby Schainukan » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:00 am

Thank you so much!^^