Re: Furtopian #426 ft. four calling birds

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:16 pm

[ ♣ ยรєгภค๓є ♣ ςђคгคςtєг ♣ ﻮєภ๔єг ♣ ]
♣ 0ፚᏋᏒᎧ0 ♣ 陸森 ᏒᎥᏦᏬ ᎷᎧᏒᎥ ♣ ᎷᏗᏝᏋ ♂ ♣
Click for Full

уσυ'ℓℓ fιи∂ ωнαт уσυя ℓσσкιиg fσя
███████████
𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕕𝕤

He didn't always have the four black birds you usually see flying around him, and to be honest it wasn't the most interesting meet up in history, but it was practically destined from the moment they met. Riku had been suited for modeling all his life, but his career greatly changed when just one of the small calling birds floated down, and landed right on his arm as he was posing for a shot. Riku just let it happen, as he couldn't be distracted, but it soon came a regular thing for the maned wolf to pose with birds. Many of them were not the four that stuck with him on a regular basis, but usually this was the case. Though day by day, the black birds that almost always showed up increased by number. This was until Riku had to travel, but even so, four of the many birds seemed to follow him all a crossed the country.

Each of them were given a name, most of them were named after Riku's fans, but one of them was named by Riku himself. Aku, Tori, Ame, and Shiroi. Aku is completely black, and will often steal from the staffs snack stand. Tori, mostly black but has grey speckled on its right wing, and often hangs out in the rafters of the shoot. Ame, the lightest grey one, is almost always at the center of the stage, and is mostly grey with a black spot above her nose. Then there is Shiroi, a black bird with grayish-yellow markings all down her belly, and the one Riku named himself. It was the first bird to show up, and often is told extravagant stories about, but In reality Shiroi just showed up one day, and decided to stay and keep Riku.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:27 pm

[ username: FluffyBirdie | name: Bianca | gender: Female ]

Bianca was a striking figure on modeling pages, her elegant poses contrasting with the conspiracy of ravens that were a constant around her. She stated that she found the birds after a storm, and her care led to friendship, but you didn't believe it. Your journaling experience told you she was lying, and you were determined to discover the truth. You weren't unkind though; she must have a reason, so you sought to ask privately.

As you asked around your contacts, looking for a way to arrange a meeting with the elusive model, you decided to search the internet for information as well. You skimmed through pages of fake news, pausing at one about a woman with four spirits, where if they speak demons would be beckoned up, but giving up afterwards. What a waste of time.

Weeks pass, and you're finally meeting the star, standing before her large home surprisingly free from fans. You were greeted by the woman herself, and guided to sit as her ravens watched unnervingly. Bianca slid into the seat opposite you and smiled, pleasantly waiting. Despite having done this countless times before, your uneasiness was rising.

"Wondering about my ravens?" She said suddenly, her eyes flashing. "I know you doubted my story, and I'm impressed." Her smile widened as you freeze in surprise. "Modeling is fun, but I missed the old days. So here's the truth: these ravens are my old friends, summoned to be here. Don't believe that nonense about calling demons, I lied about that." Fearful, you bolted up fom your seat and fled the house, almost tumbling in your haste. "I can't wait to read your next article, good luck raising my witch hunt!" You glanced back, but nothing was there. Even the house was gone.

You have so many regrets.

[300 / 300]

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:18 pm

username:
name:
wip!

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:30 pm

- snip snop -
Last edited by doge fruit on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:32 am

username:
name:
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:41 am

So um can I get another day or two? or rather a small extension? if not I'll try to finish today I guess.
No longer need the extention, My wrist hurts though, but for this character it will be worth it.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:09 am

m

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:08 am

username: liightning
    name: Ebony
    writing:

For the first time in her entire life, Ebony was out of ideas.
    She paced restlessly in the garden, soft springy grass tickling her feet. Sweet birdsong rang through the air as birds called and responded to each other in twittering chirps. None of this was doing anything to calm her nerves, of course, and she wondered with a shudder what she'd have to do if she presented her fans with... nothing, simply nothing, nothing at all, for that was what her idea was so far.
    Nature was a big inspiration to her, and even as a child she'd been entranced by its natural beauty - the breeze whistling through leaves in a dense forest, the tiny patter of paws of some small creature rooting for nuts and berries, the lone cry of a wolf echoing into the inky black night. Her garden was always her place of magic and mystery, a wonderful drawer of ideas where she could pick and choose ideas for designs from. However, this time, all ideas evaded her.
    She sank to the grass, letting the slender stalks swallow her up. She was running out of time, and she needed a design, fast.
    As if answering her silent cries, there was a sudden rustle in the grass and the distinctive clacking of something hard. A raucous cry ripped through the peace. Startled, Ebony sat up, searching for the source of the sound, and found herself face-to-face - er, face-to-beak - with a raven.
    Caw! Caw! it screeched at her again, followed by more flapping and calls echoed from above. Ah, perfect. More ravens. Four to be exact - four large glossy birds, each a manifestation of midnight itself, sitting just a few feet away.
    "I like birds, but unless you've got a design idea, you're no help right now," she pointed out wryly. There was a bird feeder in her garden, and she often saw these four crows feeding. Speaking to the birds was a thing she did quite commonly, something that also calmed her.
    The crows watched her with beady black eyes, heads jerking as if trying to comprehend what she'd said. Their gray beaks glinted in the light, each feather outlined in sharp detail. Ebony watched with her dark eyes as the crows strutted about the garden, rustling their midnight wings every so often. Something about it was so...
    "Elegant," she murmured aloud, earning some beak clacking from the ravens as if they were agreeing. Their glossy feathers ruffled in the breeze, and suddenly -
    "Yes! Yes, I've got it!" she cried, leaping to her feet, sending the ravens spiraling into the air in alarm.
    The outfit she designed as a result of this curious encounter was something elegant yet simple, as she'd planned - an outfit of midnight black, streaks of purple and blue lighting it up like the undertones in a raven's feathers. The crowd loved it, and she returned to her garden overjoyed.
    To her surprise, the ravens were still there, pecking around the birdfeeder. When they spotted her, they let out loud cries of what could only be described as joy, and swooped over, settling around her feet in the grass. She held out a hand tentatively, watching as the bird hopped onto her arm, and the others followed, resting on her shoulders.
Last edited by liightning on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:19 am

username: Queen Chrysalis

name: Maria

writing: Maria met her feathered friends at a shoot. The cheeky things had decided to invade and would come and perch on her mid pose, doing their best to distract the maned wolf and make her laugh. They were shooed off by various assistants of several important people in the modelling company. Upon finding out where the birds lived she started bringing scraps of food of food for them
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 am

closed! ill try to judge this asap

contact me on discord if u have