Name:
Enya May

Gender for Breeding:
Female

A gif that represents them:

A song that represents them:
Try Everything - Shakira

A quote that represents them:
There are no winners in life, only survivors.

Three words that represent their personality:
Loyal ,Strong , Temperamental

What do they wish to do in the next year?:

Hello, My name is Enya and this year I plan to.... Ok maybe I don't plan on doing anything amazing, I don't plan on conquering the world or finding love, Heck I don't even plan on getting a real job. But no, the one thing I plan on doing I plan on walking again, The doctor said after my injury my balance was shot and id never walks upright again, I plan on proving them wrong. I know I can do this despite what the doctor said I Can and I Will walk again. I know it will be tough but I'm not a quieter and I never give up on what I believe in.

How do they interact with others:

Kenway walked into the Hospital room and looked at the Gray and blue viscet that sat in the bed. " Hey, how you feeling?" He asked walking over to her.

Enya smiled at him softly " Hey Kenway, I'm feeling perfectly fine... I don't know why they insist on keeping me here"

Kenway chuckled " Your eager to get back to work, I like that spirit but you need your rest, You fell off a third story roof onto your head! you're lucky you won't paralyzed," He said putting a paw on her head.

"Yeah I know, still I hate just laying around doing nothing!" She protested, sending the heartbeat monitor into a frenzy of beeps. Sighing she took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

Kenway shook his head "If I didn't know better id swear you where my Sister" He chuckled " You're just like me when I get down and can't work, anyway I need to get going"

" you owe me You owe dinner and a movie!" She said throwing her pillow at him playfully.

" Oh, thanks for the pillow," He said sticking his tongue out at her

Enya retaliated by doing the same

Extra writing allowed

Kenway was walking along the sidewalk heading home when something caught his attention. The most beautiful song drifting through the air into his ears. Following it he came to a bookstore, the doors open. Poking his head inside he noticed a gray Viscet with a stunning blue mane she was sweeping the floor and singing as she did so. Standing there he listened in a stunned expression. Never had he heard such a beautiful voice not even at the battle of the bands.

Enya paused hearing something and turned around to find a brown and orange Viscet watching her with a shocked expression " Uh... you heard that didn't you?"

" By the stars your voice is amazing! why hide such talent?!" Kenway asked her.

"Because I'm not that good. Who are you? The shops not open yet" She said

" My name is Kenway, who might you be? Are you new here?" He asked

" My name is Enya May... and yes I'm new here," She said

" Enya... Little fire... such a beautiful name with a powerful meaning" He said with a smile.

" Are you going to stand here all day and flirt with me? I have work to do" Enya huffed.

" Oh... Um... Sorry... I'll just go now" Kenway said turning and left the shop.

~he's cute ill give him that at lest~ Enya thought as she returned to cleaning and setting up her shop, once done she headed up stairs to the apartment add on to the shop to work on getting her home cleaned.
Last edited by Prince Audric on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1146 - Readopt!

Postby padaleckii » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:35 am

~Prophecy~ — Green — Female — DFAB — Weightless
Curious — Observant — Agreeable
“Listen to the trees as they sway in the wind.

Their leaves are telling secrets. Their bark sings songs of olden days as it grows around the trunks. And their roots give names to all things.

Their language has been lost.

But not the gestures.”
— Vera Nazarian

What do they wish to do in the next year?:
She wishes to find her father. With all her heart she believes he is still alive, even though she has never net him or heard of his wereabouts.

———

How do they interact with others:
Very badly, to be honest. She is very awkward and never knows what to say. She never tries to break an awkward silence either, she just lets it happens or walks away entirely. This is because she didn’t have many lessons on manners when she was young, nor did she have much social interaction in general.

———
Extra:
“Something other than Yellow. Hmm. Not yellow... not yellow.” A lone she-cet pondered, resting in fallen autumn leaves. She was the mother of a new viscling, only a few minutes hatched. “All I can see is yellow. What other color is in the world. I want to see something other than yellow. Yellow and gray.” She spoke softly to her viscling, its father not present. Not now not ever would the viscling ever meet said father, but she would manage.

The mother rest her head down on the yellow grass and looked to the yellow sky. She could still taste the yellow sap from the yellow tree in her mouth. Sweet, but yellow still all the same. She felt her viscling turning at her side, and so she picked up her head and transported the viscling in between her paws. She hugged the viscling close in the leaves of the large tree hallow. Resting her neck over the viscling, head outstretched, she slept.

Green.” She whispered in a frantic awakening. “Green is a color!” The mother shouted, startling her

Hello, Green,” She smiled tenderly.
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Wow, this is lovely. I might come back if I have time.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mierose » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Mark/Res <3
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #1146 - Readopt!

Postby VAALRAVN » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:34 pm

username: vesinir
    name: kall'hav
    a gif that represents them:
    a song that represents them:
    a quote that represents them:
        nothing about my path says i am not allowed to harm. i follow the seasons, not hollow words, and i retaliate in kind. show me your teeth, and i will bite. show me your hand, and i will take it. how i am with you, is down to you. when all is done, i will walk away alone, speaking in tongues you cannot understand, to creatures you cannot see. i am a witch, a warrior, a healer, a loner. and we are many...
    three words that represent their personality:
        unusualssdddknowingssdddquestioning
    what do they wish to do in the next year:
        a simple wish could be many things. for a better life is one example to be used, or even to find your soul mate. kall'hav has no interest in such small things. the viscet is simply interested in living in tune with the plant and fauna around her, to be in tune with the nature around her. a simple thing for kall'hav would be to befriend more of the creatures around her, some appear weary of her, but due to her new hut appearing so suddenly within their territory kall'hav can understand their unease. to help kall’hav often sits outside, being sure to let the animals see her place small items of food for them, and keeping a drinking pond clean for their access, understanding finding clean water can sometimes be a task for many animals.
              ( 136 words )
    how do they interact with others:
        already seeming unusual upon first glance, kall’hav has no issues being around others, and in no way is cautious of how they may see her or what they think. her interactions with others is usually completely dependant on how the other treats her. an example could be someone with ill intent, kall’hav would not be so kind as to offer them healing, and would turn them away, teeth bared in a wicked warning. if someone was kind, she was act the same. either way, kall’hav will always hide her true feelings and intentions and always reciprocate how the other half will act towards her.

kall’hav is entirely different with animals, however. her mild demeanour is replaced with something more soft and motherly. kall’hav speaks softly with them, knowing that animals have no bad intentions, and some are often harbingers of messages, be them of death, life or of good crops. she believes they all have a place and treats them with respect.
              ( 162 words )
    extra writing:
        a breath of air, fresh and crisp, nothing like the air that surrounded towns and cities. the soft warbles of birds, echoing gently, nothing like the dull cries of the gulls by ocean villages. the leaves above rustle gently with the call of the wind, taking the whispers of the forest with them. kall’hav watched the leaves, the budding flowers on the forest floor, even the small sparrows that flickered in and out of her view. but what held the gaze of the large creature with the large wilted tree. bark of the elder birch was peeling from the main stump, leaves dried out beyond healing. at first, all kall’hav could feel was confusion and regret plaguing her mind, pulsing with thoughts of how she could have cared for the tree better. but a reminder came as a weak pulse of dark magic came from within the roots deeply buried in the ground. it had saved her. plants often gave themselves to protect those around them or let them know things in a subtle way. this tree had taken a curse for her. from who she would never know.

kall’hav busied herself from there, trimming the branches of the tree that would fall soon enough, gently peeling the dead bark that would wither away. large stones with carved runes were placed around the base of the dead stump, and the female carved a hollow within the middle, and placed beads on the branches. the trees above swayed with the wind, and kall’hav took time to check the rest for the remainder of her day.
              ( 264 words )
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Neiro
(ネイロ)

Gender for Breeding:
Female

Jinsei Reset Button (English Cover) - JubyPhonic

So maybe you don't know what you're doing with your life. That's okay. Breathe.

Hectic, Stubborn, Bipolar

What do they wish to do in the next year?
Neiro wants to overcome her fear of heights. She plans on doing so by signing up for every activity that involves heights - be it something as simple and safe as a zip-line to more extensive things that are more dangerous, like parkour or climbing mountains! She plans on doing absolutely everything that scares her. After a recent near-death experience, Neiro understands just how fragile life is, and she wants to take advantage of every day she has left. She figures that she can't live life to its fullest until she gets rid of all of her apprehensions, and something that's bothered her for a great many years has been her fears: heights and sharks. Oh, Neiro loves swimming, but she refuses to swim in the ocean due to the possibility of running into one of those toothed-beasts. So, she hopes that within the next year or so she'll be able to get over not only her fear of heights, but her fear of sharks, as well. Neiro knows that with her friends by her side, she can accomplish anything, and she hopes to overcome her fears and not have any fears in the upcoming years.
(195/200)

How do they interact with others?
Neiro's got quite a bit of social anxiety, so dealing with anyone she doesn't know well is debilitating for her. While Neiro doesn't like to deal with strangers or individuals she doesn't know very well, with those she does know, she gets along with them quite well! Neiro will hang out with her few friends, laughing as they spend time together, watching movies once a week at someone's house - usually not Neiro's place, as she's sort of a messy viscet by nature - and eating popcorn and lounging in beanbag chairs. Neiro loves being able to let her guard down and not worry about being judged by others when she chills with her friends. The thing she treasures most in life is being able to kick back and relax with those she cares most about, being able to laugh at silly things or make crude jokes 'til her heart's content. If she has an episode, she doesn't need to worry about anyone making fun of her or staring at her - Neiro loves being able to joke around and honesty just hang out with those she cares deeply about, and she wouldn't wish it to be any other way.
(197/200)

Extra writing: (Optional)
Neiro smirked as she moved the rook forward. "Check."
Aurelia flicked her tail. "Incorrect." She moved her king into a different area of the board. "You're in checkmate. I win."
Neiro's face fell. Her tail drooped. "Wh-what?" Anger washed over her in a wave. She started tugging on her fur in a frantic motion, gritting her teeth. "How. Could. This. Be?"
Aurelia picked up her pieces. "Would you like to play another round of chess?"
"No," she spat through gritted teeth.
Aurelia noticed her friend's harsh and jerky movements. "Neiro, calm down. You lost a game. It's okay."
"NO, IT'S NOT!" she yelled, tugging harsher on her fur, hoping she'd be able to pull out a clump. Her thoughts flew by at light speed.
She couldn't think straight. "At least the pain will be better than losing," she muttered. And, just as suddenly as the anger was there, it washed away. Soon, her eyes filled with tears. Sadness took anger's place. "I'm sorry, Aurelia. I didn't mean to snap at you ...I just -"
Aurelia picked up the pieces that Neiro had inadvertently knocked off of the board, putting the game away. "It's okay, Neiro. I understand."
"You're...you're not mad?"
"Of course not. You're my friend, Neiro. How could I be mad at you for something you can't control?" Aurelia slid the top onto the box and smiled. "Wanna watch a movie? You can pick."
Neiro's face became more stern. "What would you like to watch? I always pick."
"No, no, I insist. You choose."
"Fine. Let's watch a comedy. I want to laugh."
Aurelia slid her paw into Neiro's. "Sounds like a plan to me." With a smile and flick of her tail, she lead her friend over to the TV, sitting beside her as she loaded up the film.
(300/300)
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceCavalier » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:59 pm

Mark!
Ace - She/They - Writer & Voice Actor - Australia
----------
Cavalry's Hold - Stables
Cavalry's Hoard - Adoptables

AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm

I love this one
Username:
Name:
What do they wish to do in the next year?: 200 word limit
How do they interact with others: 200 word limit
Extra writing allowed (300 words)(Optional)(Use as you'd like)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:29 pm

~Username~
Spitfyre

~Name~
Sprite (An elf or fairy; not the lemon-lime soda)

~Gender~
Female

~Gender for Breeding~
Female

~A gif that represents them~

~A song that represents them~
Happy - Pharrell Williams

~A quote that represents them~
Oscar Wilde wrote:Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

~Three words that represent their personality~
Hopeful, Kind, and Independent

~What do they wish to do in the next year?~
Love. Whether familial love, the love between friends, or the love between mates, Sprite knows that she wants to find love. Someone to love her, to care about her, Sprite wants to belong, to fit in and to have someone there for her. Utterly exhausted of being alone, Sprite is looking for someone to love her for who she is. A person who can tolerate her optimism and her generosity, who can deal with her striking out on her own when she probably should accept help. Finding someone she can be close to and trust with her life, finding her home, her place. Sprite has spent so much of her life alone, wandering by herself, brushing off anyone that gets too close for comfort. It was when she was standing alone on her birthday, no close friends or family in sight that Sprite realized she needed to change, that she needed to find someone to love her for who she is. Friendship, love, connection. These three words are the basis of what Sprite has dedicated this coming year to finding, to making her world a better place through love and friendship.
[191/200]

~How do they interact with others~
Interacting with others has never been Sprite’s strong suit. She’s always been a bit cool, always trying to keep her distance. When Sprite was quite young, she was separated from her only family, and since then, she’s rejected many of those who have tried to get close to her. Terrified of being hurt again, Sprite only lets others get so close before she chases them out of her life. Though very kind and generous, Sprite shies away from any meaningful contact with others. She always believes the best of others, believing in the good of others, Sprite would do anything she could to help someone in need, even if they turned around and spat on her. She would give everything for the good of others, hoping always that she could make even the slightest impact on the someone’s day. Sprite sees the entire world ahead of her, her future bright, but even then, she tends to be the loner, the one by herself. As kind and generous as Sprite is, she is still independent, still fighting to keep her heart safe. Alone, though always the one to pick someone up off the ground, Sprite is distant, but not unreachable.
[199/200]

~Extra writing allowed~
(300 words)(Optional)(Use as you'd like)
Last edited by Spitfyre on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:36 pm

(Mark)
Username: Dragonheart48
Name:
Gender for Breeding: Female
What do they wish to do in the next year?: 200 word limit
How do they interact with others: 200 word limit
Extra writing allowed (300 words)(Optional)(Use as you'd like)
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me