My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Adopt - March | Aquamarine

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 pm

oH!

mark: Squid
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Mark!!!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:48 pm

username;
kalon name;
kalon gender;
myth (max 500 words) / art;

mark!!
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:48 pm

username; plantfood
kalon name; Jelise
kalon gender; femnine nb
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ anniversary adopt ] - aquamarine

Postby kipin » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 pm

x
tonketzu
x
x
─────────────────────────────────
kurai mizu / based upon the pronounciation of
'darkened waters' in japanese

↳ female ( she / her ) ↳ 300+ ↳ gay

since roman sailors first adventured the lawless tides, aquamarines have been linked to the seas and rolling oceans and have acted as a guide through rough waves and vicious storms. the records failed to mention that the ‘mysterious jewel’ was actually a woman with eyes the color of seaweed and a heart hardened over time turned cold as stone.

there was once a small village perched on the very top of a mountainous island, so close to the clouds they said you could hear angels whispering from the heavens. nobody ever ventured down the mountain more than halfway, for they could be taken by the demons who roamed the forests at the brink of the mountain.

only one who had resided in the village had disappeared, for a child had ventured even further than the forests, down to the swaying waves, to the very edge of the sacred island. the small girl had once gone by the name of kurai miku, but after many generations, the only name she was ever remembered by was ‘the stolen child’. the girl had been an orphan to the village, she had never known a mother’s love. the ocean’s chaotic waves seemed hypnotic and had tricked her into being taken away, false love the only form of adoration she had been shown.

the girl had been locked up in a cage made from corals and shells for decades on end, released only to be summoned by sailors and used like a living map, expected to guide them through storms and give what she was asked of willingly for nothing in return. after centuries of being a slave to the ocean and it’s adventurers, she was tired and her dignity was tattered.

“i wish i could be as free as the ocean,” the sailors always complained.

she would always look up into the clouds, wishing to be back on the mountaintop she had once thought of as home, and would always respond, “the ocean isn’t as free as you think.”
[ 335 ]

x
Last edited by kipin on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:52 pm

username; pineapples
kalon name;
kalon gender; female
smol res
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:52 pm

mark
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Image ImagexxImage ImagexxImage Image

During a gloomy and stormy night, A dark rainbow kalon is talking to a blue kit who is ready for slumber. "Whew, the weather is roaring loud tonight." the multicolored kal tells to the young boy. "Reminds me of that time with your father, on a harsh, rainy night similar to this, he was a good mate."

The youngster gasped in the very mention of his dad

"What happened to my papa? Didn't you used to be coworkers? Oh please! Tell me!".

"Well, alright. But you must promise me you will sleep after this. Its getting late and I should really go home." the colorful kal stated. The excited kit smiled with glee, as he finally gets to know the fate of his pop.

"It was.. long ago.. me and your old man were assigned to work at China, in search for a kidnapped prince. My crew and I were only supposed to be gone for a bit. But the climate became furious, before I knew it, our vessel had been capsized. The waves were strong, making it easy for anyone to be swept away and never return. I saw your pa, he was taken by a green kalon. I assumed it was Private Jade who had rescued him, I was wrong. The kalon looked like a beast of sorts, a dragon, I could hear his voice, and what he told your daddy.

"My name is Ichi, I'm here to take you to holy paradise, where you can be free."

That sentence will haunt me to the grave, "That's the name of the prince!" I thought to myself. I attempted to chase the creature, but a bright light blinded me. That's the last time i ever saw both your father and the prince.

People say in local folk tales and myths.. that the aquamarine royal might still be in the ocean, carrying poor soldiers to a world of peace and tranquility. Don't worry little kiddo, your pap is in a better place now." the tired storyteller concluded

"Well, then, I've finished my story and it's past your bedtime. Get some rest, ok?"

"You'll think I'll ever get to visit him, the prince?" the small kal asked.

"At some point almost every sailor does. But for both of our sakes, let's hope you never do."
Last edited by SyntheticFox on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 am, edited 7 times in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 pm

username; ilhdc7 // kalon gender; female // myth; [500/500]
The story is told that a catfish once turned into a woman by sheer will. But that wasn’t quite how it went. That was the story to inspire the young children that they could do anything. A catfish into a woman, a miracle. It was usually told by the firelight, with the stars cresting over the clouds, or after a day of big loss to inspire those who felt dejected. But this is how the story truly went.

An old witch, with age slowly claiming her eyes, leaked a life potion upon the banks of a small creek as she trekked to her next destination. The life potion, which was meant to extend her own life, mixed with a catfish and the water of the creek. Then the water bubbled, frothing everywhere, and the catfish froze within the embrace of the potion. Next the creek slowly started to dry, and the catfish gradually started to expand. Its former skeleton changing into a human like one. Her legs expanded out of the fins. The tail shrunk, water taking its place and forming an always moving tail. Actual waves cascaded down the tail from the top to the bottom. Whirlpools formed where knots should have been. Ripples flowed when a strand of grass touched the water mass. The only thing the former catfish gave the new human was her whiskers, long and flowing, two stunning strands to remind her of her former life.

She fell onto the ground her delicate hands shaking with terror at the new world around her. She used to be living a simple life, a life of bubbles. Now she was living on the land, away from everything she knew. Her face grew stone gold, and unlike how it had once been in the creek. Her long blue hair fell in waves around her face, and her ashen skin appeared as if it had been brush painted with the plants around her. She took her time, standing up after an hour or so, her graceful form wandered through the vegetation, along trails, and into a nearby town. One that the witch had passed into. She was bare, naked, like the way she had fallen from the water, cold and most of all, fearful of the new world that she was entering.

People stared at her as she passed through, a ghost in plain day, nothing like they had ever seen before. Her whiskers floated behind her, as if they were still in water and the air around was keeping them afloat. Eventually, a robust woman grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a shop. The woman dressed her properly and heard the story of the girl. They searched and searched for the old witch, but upon arrival to the cottage, the witch was found dead of old age. The girl was heartbroken that the one person who had created her was dead, but she feared no-more.

That was the true myth. She was an accident.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me