Re: Kalon #1143

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:43 am

Username: Cocogerber13

Name: Pepper

Favorite school subject and why?: They really like the arts, specifically music. While painting and sculpting is fun and all, anything music or drama-related is their cup of tea. Pepper is very good at and really enjoys acting, though they are far too shy to play a very important part, and they prefer musicals over plays. Music class, though, has no downsides in their opinion. The teacher is very fun and open to what the students want to do, Pepper has a bunch of quirky but fun friends, and they get to make music! Playing instruments comes almost naturally to them, and their singing voice isn't too bad either. It's also fun to make up silly songs and mess around in their free time as well as back stage if there is a performance.

Extra: (optional)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:43 am

Username: Softea
Name: Brin
Favorite school subject and why?: Brin's favorite school subject is science. She loves to learn about all the amazing and cool facts, including how the world works. Cells, plants, animals, everything! Though she mostly doodles on the sides of her paper when she's supposed to be doing work;; whoops!
Extra: wip
Last edited by Softea on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:01 am

Username: avior.
    Name: Eleanora
    Favorite school subject and why? Eleanora's favourite subject is art, specifically painting. It may not be overly unique, but she doesn't love it just because it's fun. Eleanora is a naturally introverted Kalon with what could almost be considered a fear of opening up to others, often bottling up all her emotions inside. She just has a hard time trusting others, and atthpufh she's not bad at making friends, she doesn't let others play with or know her feelings. For her, art is way to express herself without having to talk about how she feels. Her paintings relay her emotions in that certain timeframe- if she's upset, her artwork may be an abstract looking, violent muddle of clashing plots, while on a calm and happy day she'll paint detailed landscapes with soft and muted tones. She's gotten quite good at it by now, but that's not why she paints- for Eleanora, it's her only way to explain how she feels.
    Extra: wip
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:11 am

resss
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 am

some of you seem slightly confused- the word limit here only applies to the extra section! you can go as long-winded as you'd like on the favorite school subject portion c:
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 am

Username: Cipher Name: Eden Gender: Male

Favorite school subject and why?
Musical theatre; because his love for Shakespeare makes him a stage fanatic.
He constantly speaks in a poetic form, rhyming everything he says with one word or another. He's had the metrical flair ever since he was eight. He spoke abnormally in a lyrical tone. It's how he obtained such high grades in his English classes.
This atypical quirk just about matches his unfamiliar name. However his name never really mattered to the school friends he made; they always called him Shakespeare. He spoke in tones of Shakespearean sonnets. It's where the nickname came from after one of his teachers pointed it out. He's known as a new Shakespeare.
Speaking of Shakespeare, Eden wants to become a play writer due to his quirk.
His parents think his quirk was influenced by Shakespeare, with how Eden grew up with so many books about Shakespeare. His parents were theatre fanatics.
Eden himself became a theatre fanatic and dreams to make it on Broadway with his plays and musicals.

{ 166 words || 972 characters }
Last edited by witchcrafting on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oblique » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:41 am

Username: EchooftheWhiteWolf

Name: Lila

Favourite school subject and why?: I myself have always loved English! Sure, some writing prompts haven't been too easy for me to answer, but for the most part, it's great. The class lets me unleash all those creative juices and come up with poems and stories, to be able to talk about whatever I want - and get good grades from doing it! All my life I've loved to write, so pushing up my grades while doing that is always a bonus. I'm sure all of you doing this comp or participating in anything Kalon-related would understand how amazing it feels to write things out. After all, who doesn't love a little storytelling?

Extra: Well, making digital drawings isn't quite my strong suit, but I assure you this nerdy little squirt's gonna get some stories behind her! Like me, she loves to write, and pushes herself to be the best she can in school. Of course, Lila's not perfect, and sometimes her test scores aren't up to par, but she does her best nonetheless!
Sand | They/them | Nb | Really hecking gay
Flight Rising
Oblique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:13 am

Username: WolfOfTheYear
Name: Tumtir (Arabic for Rain)
Favorite school subject and why? Tumtir has always enjoyed art. Painting and drawing have always been his escape. He is bullied quite often and drawing has always been a way of getting through it. He may not excel at it, but he enjoys it. When he was a kit, he would beg his mother to buy him paint and pencils and he would draw and paint all day. He always makes pictures for his friends, what few there are. He has always been shy, but art is a way for him to express his feelings.
Extra: None
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:03 am

Username:Novaquill
Name:Geode
Favorite school subject and why? Art because in that you can be creative and there are less limits than other classes, except when there are very specific projects, which is uncommon.
Extra: ART
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Username:
shibeboi
Name:
Alton "Ally" Tory
Favorite school subject and why?
Alton's immediate answer is history class. Why, you may ask, history class? While most find it extremely boring, Alton adores it and finds extremely interesting. Learning about the past, the things the happened, the way things used to be, it's so cool! He secretly wishes he can go back in time and live the way they did. He always felt emerged, like he was really there. At school, he couldn't wait for history. He would scarf down his lunch and then sit by the clock, waiting for the bell to go.

Alton is now in college, hoping to get his major in history and teach it at that college. Seems like an unusual dream, but not for him. He wants others to experience the passion he felt for history as a kid, to really feel emerged in this past world.
Extra:
Today was it. Today was the day Ally graduate college and started pursuing his dream.
Last edited by shibeboi on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me