Trade with me

Re: Kalon #770

Postby jumu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:22 pm

ImageImageImageImage
    username;; Lioth
    name;; Mazin
    gender;; Male
    where do they live;;
    As a travelling author, it isn't exactly the easiest or brightest idea to have a stay-put home. Thus, Mazin purchased
    your standard A-Frame camper, with a small bed, small stove and smaller sink, and one booth seat with a table in
    front of it. The top easily folds down, and the camper is the perfect size to be towed behind his Saturn. Mazin has no
    children, no wife and no pets as of yet, so the one-person sized camper is perfect for him.
    His camper is really all he needs. The bed takes up the far left wall, with the sink-stove duo next to that. The small
    dining area takes up the right wall, and the wood-like tile on the small patch of open floor between all of this is easy
    to clean. He has a small box bolted to the floor underneath the bed for his personal items, such as his notebooks,
    tablet computer, candy bars and his old Polaroid camera.
    Much to his publisher's distaste, he spends a lot of time in the Canadian region, where a lot of his books take place. He
    came from a very dry home in Arizona, so the cool and abundant wilderness that the country offers has always been a
    favorite of his. Though, because of his camper, he is limited only to countries and places he can drive to. This has yet
    to create an issue for him, as his target market is usually American teens who like sci-fi novels that take place in their
    own country.
Last edited by jumu on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
──────────────────────────
jay - lil gay - boring - 1% active - formerly lioth

trying to make myself into someone better
if you knew me in any way before uhhh im sorry

interests
ult joohoney, mx, nct, skz, svt // bjds and art dolls
fat cats, fluffy dogs, shrooms // drumming n music
bad jokes // vegan food // movies // jfashion

──────────────────────────
jumu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:25 pm

username;; Destiel
name;; Georgina { Prefers Gorgi }
gender;; Female
where do they live?;; Gorgi lives in a cheery mountain town in a secluded part of North Dakota! The town is quite small, but thats just how she likes it! She loves being able to be close to everyone in her small town, and almost knows all the Kalons by just their voice! Of course, with all the mountains and snow, she loves to ski and is hoping on working her way up to a professional skiing career! Currently, she works part time at a local animal shelter and as a children's ski instructor, which works just great with her long fur!

-will pretty up soon-
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Boyfriendo
Commissions <3
Free art! - Kalons, Canines, and Felines! -
Skaydrien is real and always will be real

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 pm

username;; elf_of_the_hollow
    name;; Sonder
    gender;; Male
    where do they live? {293/300};;

"down the road, up the hill - walk past the pond, then by the side of the forest and you'll be there."

Sonder spoke with a false confidence as he told them where to go, handing them a slip of paper with the same instructions.

"I hope that it's easy enough to find."

---

After that, he left, heading in the same direction as his given instructions. He walked down the road, following the side until he reached a small hill with a dirt path heading up it. He started to trek up the hill, following the path of dead grass and dirt until he reached the top where it plateaued out into what looked to be farmland - there were fields as far as the eye could see, and nestled within them was a large pond.

The path continued out to the pond, and as the sun started to set, Sonder continued to walk down it until the sky started to go dark. Reaching the pond, he walked around it, the path not quite as beaten down here, but leading past the pond and to the side a nearby forest. Sonder kept walking, following the trodden path further and further.

He had traveled over the expanses of the fields many times before, and even in the dark he walked on the same path until he reached the side of the woods. And even then he kept going, farther and farther past the pond until he reached what was almost the end of the fields. There stood a tall tree, a ladder leading up to it's branches where you could see a network of bridges and walkways. Sonder quietly climbed the ladder as the hush of night laid over the world.

"The forest is my home"
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaitlynizer » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Username;; Kaitlynizer
Name;; Greg, short for Gregory
Gender;; Male
Where do they live?;; Greg lives in Northern Canada, close to the Beaufort sea, which is mostly
covered in ice during the year. Specifically he lives in a research station, which studies the habitats
microbiota and other forms of wildlife in the area. Despite having an apartment near the station,
Greg is primarily found at the research station, where he works at trying to make a life for himself
in this cold climate. It's a love-hate relationship. Greg loves the cold weather, but the work he does
at the station acts as a distraction, a way for him to sublimate his feelings into different emotions.
The only real reason that he stays is because of the cold feeling in the sea breeze, that somehow
helps keep his mind clear. Deep down he knows that the weather doesn't actually do anything, but
his idealistic nature always keeps him coming back. Greg is a dreamer at best, but heavily opinionated
and slick with the kind of sarcasm that tends to drive others away, leading the grey kalon to focus
predominately on his work - researching the microbiota of amphipods.
Last edited by Kaitlynizer on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

stay safe y'all

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
jbd's
kalons
characters
signature art by birdseedy
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Kaitlynizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starstruck ★ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:38 pm

username;; stegosaurus
    name;; caelum
    gender;; male
    where do they live?;; caelum lives high in the mountains in a large cavern, where he collects gemstones to make necklaces and other creations. the cavern has a large cliff ledge leading to it, and caelum will often sit there, watching birds flying by during the day and gazing at stars in the evening.
ImageImage
┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐
hi, the name's em. i'm an
art student and i use she/her pronouns.
i've been here on cs for eight years!
i love anime, fashion, and classic rock.

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

ImageImageImageImage
starstruck ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:45 pm

username;; catechin
name;; Cambrian
gender;; male
where do they live?

wip
Last edited by colambo on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3you » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:48 pm

username;; KittyCutePaws
name;; wafer
gender;; male
where do they live?;; wafer lives in a very snowy and cold area of the world, he resides inside of a small-ish hut that's beside a frozen lake. his hut is also apart of a little town, full of many other kalons. since there is so few kalons living in the town, the ones who do live there know each other very well. wafer is mostly close to his neighbors to the left of his hut, a male kalon around his age. these two have known each other since they were kits, growing up with one another inside of the snowy lands together. almost every day, wafer's friend comes over to his house, where they go skating on the near-by frozen lake.
i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:49 pm

username;;
name;;
gender;;
where do they live? (300 word limit)

Res with desert/Egypt(yes I know, craaazy)
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evil. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:50 pm

resres
evil.