Re: 333# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:11 am

Oh this is so lovely! Sadly my creativity is gone and I don't have time to try to put together a form. I would love to see who wins and read through the forms myself though! ^^ Great job Neri.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Owner: paradise,
      Show Name:
      Barn Name:
      Halter color:
      Pearl/jewel color (halter):
      Story:
      Surprise:
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Owner: Pinto,
Show Name: Spooky Hollow
Barn Name: Ichabod
Halter color: Flaming Yellow
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pumpkin Spice
Story:
The Ichabod stally was once known as Sebastian, a rather feeble, yet charming friesian that would, strangely enough, leave all the mares at the stablehand to fall to their knees, begging for him to be theirs; while other stallions grew envious of Sebastian's attention. One in particular, known as Brom, challenged the prideful stallion into entering the deep, eerie forest just beyond the stablegrounds. Knowing that he couldn't his let adhering crowd down, he decided to stand up for the challenge, but there was only one catch; no one that has ever entered this spooky hallow has ever escaped, nor have they ever been known to be seen or heard of again.
On the same night of that autumn day, Sebastian cantered lively past the whistling, leafless trees. It almost seemed as though they were beckoning him forward, and to not ever look back at what was just behind him. Pfft, I can handle this... He thought sheepishly with a gulp. Suddenly, strange things were beginning to happen.
Right in the corner of Sebastian's eye, a shadow appeared quicker than a flash. He began to notice his heart skipped a beat, and his hooves tripped over each hoofstep he took.
He heard an ominous cackle somewhere around where he last saw the shadow. It grew louder, and louder, and louder...
Suddenly, Sebastian halted, finding himself staring down a headless shadow horse, its sharp teeth glinting in the moonlight. He tried his best to turn his hooves around in the opposite direction of the shadow, but the shadow had chucked a flaming pumpkin head right in his direction. Fire and smoke surrounded the frightened stallion; there was no other way he could escape this horrifying figure.
The last thing he ever saw was a shadow of darkness corrupt his vision, and heard nothing more than the fading cackle of the headless shadow horse.

lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:01 am

you're still having one week to enter and 2 weeks to edit your forms!
closed for entering at the: 11.6.
closed for editing at the: 11.13.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:11 am

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Sleepy Hollow's Requiem
Barn Name: Spooks
Halter color: Glowing white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Story:

Once upon a time, on a dark and stormy night.... Wait. Stop. That is not how my story begins. My name is Spooks, and I am here to tell you about how my life ended and my afterlife began.

*fades to black*

Everything sounds muffled... What is going on? I open my eyes. Huh? I cannot see anything. Everything is dark. Wait... Up ahead I can see a small glow beginning, like a light is just starting to appear. I try to move toward it, but my legs feel... funny. Slow. Like I am moving through thick fluid. Ew. What is this stuff? It doesn't stop me from breathing at all, so I don't panic and just keep struggling toward the glow, which is getting brighter. I don't know if that is because I am getting closer or because the light is getting stronger. Suddenly I burst out of the fluid and... don't stop. I stumble and flip head over heels onto my back in the mud. Great.
I catch my breath for a moment before rolling over and lurching to my feet. The mud makes it difficult to move. It is deep and thick. As I glance down at my feet I notice that my coat is completely obscured by the mud. Sigh. I make my way through the bog to what appears to be a grassy area. Good. I'm starving. However, upon arriving I notice that while the ground is indeed solid here, it is not grass. It is mold. My hooves leave dark marks on the mold, crushing it into the soft earth. I lift my head and peer around me. Where am I?
There are trees around me. Sort of. They certainly look like trees, but no tree could possibly move and sway like these do, right? Their bark is black as night, leaves a creepy orange. I should fit right in here, huh? As I move under their branches, I feel... things... falling onto my back. I glance back to see thousands of spiders scurrying across my back and sides. Well, at least they're small... I decide to ignore them and continue down the path, for indeed a path has appeared. My hooves raise dust into the air as I walk.
The sounds here are... interesting. I can hear insects of a sort, making a high-pitched sound. A rodent scurries by, squeaking in protest at my passing. A wolf howls, not as distantly as I would like. An owl silently drops from the trees and catches that indignant mouse that I passed before. Oh well. I watch the owl fly up into a tree and perch on a branch, facing away from me. He turns his head around and stares at me with large golden eyes. He lets out a piercing screech and then flies away. I follow his flight with my eyes, and catch sight of a small hut.
Smoke wisps up from underneath the door, glowing an eerie green. I slowly approach and peer into the single window. There are shelves lining the room, completely covered in various sized bottles, which in turn are filled with an assortment of creepy items. I look away from the floating eyes and continue examining the room. A cauldron is sitting on top of a large fire in the center of the hut, producing that green mist that is seeping out from under the door. Curious, I move to the door and nudge it with my nose.
It swings open with a creak and I poke my head inside. In the corner closest to the window, which was out of my line of sight before, is a rocking chair. In it sits an odd creature wearing odd things all over its body. At the wooden sound of my hoof moving into the room, the creature in the chair looks up at me. Its eyes are purple and its skin is green. It has a nose like a bird's beak. It cocks its head to the side and says something that I do not understand. When I do not respond, it stands up, walks to one of the shelves and removes a bottle. It opens the bottle, tips whatever is inside of it into its mouth, and swallows.
"I said, you're a long way from home, aren't you, dearie?"
Out of all of the sounds I have heard in the bog, this is certainly the creepiest. I snort and take a step backward.
"Oh, come now. I am not that ugly, am I?" The creature moves back to the center of the room and watches me. "Don't you have a few questions for me? Don't be shy, go ahead and ask."
Now that I can understand it, it's not quite as creepy as before. I do not retreat further, but I do not approach either. I look at it warily as it approaches me instead.
"Here, maybe this will help you," it says, and blows something dusty into my face. Light flashes in my eyes and my nostrils tingle.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" I yell, then startle at the sound of my... voice? I spoke?
"Ah, there you go," it says. "Now, tell me why you are here." It walks back to the rocking chair and sits down heavily.
"I..." I still can't believe I am talking... "How...?" I shake my head. It doesn't matter. This creature may have answers to my questions. "What has happened to me? One moment, I was out searching for my love and the next..."
"And the next you wake up swimming in goop?" The creature asks. "Yes, I know, dearie. I will explain. But first, let me introduce myself. My name is Brunhilde, and I am the witch of this bog. Every bog has one, you know. And I am not an 'it' as you keep referring to me, but a 'she', so please get that right."
Startled, I ask, "You know what I am thinking?" She just grins at me. I decide to press on. "So how did I get here? I was nowhere near a bog."
"Oh, I know. This is the underworld, my sweet. The whole of the underworld is bog and quagmire, sinkhole and tar pit. That is the way of things. Now," she shifts her bulk in the chair. "You were indeed nowhere near a bog when you were alive. You ran through a forest, searching for another horse. A pretty female by the name of Darlene, if I am not mistaken."

I just stare at her, dumbfounded. My heart twists when she says Darlene's name though, and I wince a bit. "It was a bad blizzard and she hadn't come home yet. I couldn't just leave her out there!" My feet come unglued from the creaky wooden floor and I begin to pace. "She was alone and lost and cold and probably frightened!"
The witch watches me pace for a bit, then replies, "but then you were the one alone and lost and cold. But not frightened, though. A brave one, you are."
My head whips back in her direction, "Did she end up here? Is Darlene here?"
"In a way," the witch says cryptically. "Let's finish the story first. You got lost in the blizzard trying to find your Darlene. You won't remember the ending, as you were nearly unconscious at the time. You didn't see the edge of the gorge, because of the snow and all, and you just walked right over the edge, poor mite."
My attention is grabbed by something she said. Things start falling into place in my mind. "The... end? You said... that this is the underworld... Am I....?"

"Dead? Oh yes indeed! How else could I have gotten you here?" The witch cackles.
I stare at her. "...gotten me here?"
"Of course! I need a mount you see, as it is a frightfully long way to the edge of the bog where my herbs grow and my feet get tired. You seemed loyal and kind, and strong and brave to boot, so I guided you to the edge of the gorge."
Something akin to rage begins to surface inside me. To boil, like the cauldron in the middle of the hut. "You... killed me? Where is Darlene?!" I rear up and kick over the cauldron.
"She was never out in the storm, my sweet," says the witch, watching her brew ooze across the floor. "I wouldn't let that touch me if I were you."
Furious, I whirl around, bolt through the door, and run back out into the bog. I keen a long, dissonant wail into the night air. I am joined by the wolf I heard earlier, by the owl, by the insects. The spiders join me again and tickle over my back and sides. I dash around the forest, looking for... something. A way home, maybe? A way home that I will never find.

*fades to black*

And so, to this day, in the forest near the gorge, especially when the snow covers the ground, you can hear the sound of thundering hoof beats and screaming whinnies, although there are no horses to be found.

Surprise:
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:25 am

DarkestWerewolf: 5 points
-Undyne-: 4 points
jesdar16: 6 points
Scarletfang: 5 points
NARANDA: 6 points
_Wolfgirl_: 6 points
Pinto,: 3 points
Keen: 7 points

congrats to Keen with the highest amount of points! ^^
jesdar16, NARANDA and Wolfgirl will all get 10.000 points as RU =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:03 am

When you receive 30,000 points in a span of a week

AAAHH
thank you Neri!!! And congrats Keen!!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:00 am

Congrats Keen! <3 Your form was lovely!

And thank you Neri! My first points! <3

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 am

Omg thank you!!! Eeee I'm so happy!!!
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:02 am

Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me