Postby Kiwilady » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:12 pm

teresa8oats wrote:
WhoaDazzle wrote:
Username: WhoaDazzle
Name: Inkspot
Breed: Morgan
Color: Sorrel w. bend or spots
Height: 15.2hh
Personality: Quiet, although opinionated. Although this girl doesn't force her views upon you, she'll certainly stand for them if she's attacked. She makes a very loyal friend, although to many she's a little quiet and withdrawn. You have to know Inkspot very well for her to open up to you.
What she's like to ride: Inkspot is a lovely ride. She has a nice action, although at first she's a little disconnected. She's a little forward in movement, but settles down after some circling. Once a rider gains her trust, however, she'll do anything for them. She's very brave under saddle and will never spook. She has amazing manners, and has never been known to throw a competent rider. If you're abusive or heavy-handed, however, beware. Although she may be small, Inkspot will have no regrets throwing a bad rider into next week.
Best Friend: Rose. They have very similar personalities in some aspects, and get along well. Neither mare is very outgoing, so they can enjoy the company of each other without necessarily having to fill the silence with chatter.

Lovely extras guys! Loved the personality for this one. Congrats Dazzle!

BTW i think kiwi should become famous for her amazing abstract snapchat art!

i know right ;) that talent lol
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me