Re: Pseudodragon #276

Postby .sweetypie. » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Taste the rainbow...

Name ;;
Cerulean
It's a beautiful blue color.

Her favorite food ;;
Skittles!
She starts getting pale when she hasn't had her daily dose of skittles, and always makes sure to keep them with her.

Why she is always happy ;;
She's pretty much always on a bit of a sugar high, so there's no better way to express energy than to be happy!

Be the rainbow.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Family17 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Name ;; Fatista
Her favorite food ;; Mozzarella Cheese
Why she is always happy ;; She has been adopted by the best person.
Family17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicart » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:45 am

PERFECTION :DDD
I might do a form!
wont be on often due to lost intrest in CS, but ill still be on for pseudodragons and such
Musicart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Utterly. » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 am

❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦
❦❦

.:Name :.
Parabliss

carefree;; straightforward;; energetic|| cynical;; mistrusting;; blunt

Nickname:Prish
Zodiac: Gemini
Birthday: June 17
Current Residence: Amazon Rainforest
Theme Song:Tennis court -Lorde ♫
Favorite song artists: Evanescence, Lorde, Florence+The Machine, Imagine Dragons

Her favorite food you ask?
Cookie dough-filled flautas forever and always! She's an adept at cooking her favorite snack on a hot rock. She always has the dish with a side of warm, hot dipping fudge and sprinkles them with powdered sugar. The cookie-dough is always warms to give the flautas a soft touch, and she always chooses chocolate -chip, cinnamon, or peanut butter cookie-dough filling.❤
Parabliss can often be seen enjoying her favorite food while basking on her favorite branch. She's quite the sweet tooth in general and doesn't mind the occasional pink lemonade or molé with her main snack.

Why is she always happy?
She can be described as always being "high on life". The very fact that she's living and breathing seems just as exciting as eating her favorite snack. She enjoys every being around her from the butterflies flitting about to the green grass growing at her feet. She sees herself as very lucky to be living when so man others are not and hates the phrase "I hate my life." Who could possibly hate the precious life they'd been given? Every being has a purpose in her eyes, and Parabliss finds joy in her own. She also finds much joy in convincing other around her of their purpose and worth. If every being realized what they live for then the bad aspects of life could be negated.

Parabliss' outlook on life is due to a disastrous childhood accident in which she lost the one friend closest to her. The nurses and caretakers had said she was a very lucky little psuedodragon to have survived such a phenomena. While waiting for recovery to come her way, Parabliss began to deeply think about more complex matters of life and finally came to the conclusion that she'd been allowed to live to accomplish something.

Personality-wise...
Parabliss has, quite surprisingly, two contrasting personalities. Everyday Parabliss is a carefree chase-the-wind psuedodragon. Things never seem serious in her eyes and she can't be bothered with trivial matters. Playing pranks on others and making optimistic interjections is her specialty; Parabliss hates serious situations and often feels the need to lighten them up if they become unbearable. However, she's never one to lie. In all of her optimism and energetic demeanor, she never hesitates to read others when they're wrong or give a friend some good advice.

A "broken" Parabliss is a rare sight. After her friend's death, Parabliss couldn't cope very well with the sadness. She didn't know how to deal with it. This caused her to permanently push her mind into two different personalities; one was the happy everyday Parabliss that everyone knew, and the other was "broken" Parabliss, the side that was deeply pushed into the back of her mind and remembered how to feel pain, be mature, and mistrust. When Parabliss' trigger is set off, she snaps into this alternate personality becoming overly critical and quiet. Her blunt, rash mannerism becomes sharp and accentuated, and her humor is defined by a cynical edge. Her carefree attitude towards life persists albeit being clouded by these unusual characteristics. Parabliss' snaps last for very short periods of time ranging from a minute to an hour.

What does she love/dislike?
Parabliss is a colorful dragon all around. She loves foods that play on the taste buds whether they be sweet, sour, salty, spicy, or bitter, just as long as it's not flavorless (which is her main problem with taking medicine). She dislikes no real color, but she has shown true favoritism towards shades of violet.
Parabliss cannot stand fighting, for it causes her to trigger and snap. She also ridicules serious people and authority.

And her hobbies?
Parabliss, despite her lack of talent, enjoys the visual arts. She is an adept at playing soccer with small toy balls (no no, a full-sized soccer ball would squish her .-.!), making jewelry, composing music, and baking things on a hot rock. She can never sit still and can always be found doing one of these things when not with friends.

Quotes

Parabliss:Oh woah, look at those clouds go! I want them to fly farther away, travel somewhere...
Friend: Tsk! No Prish, get down from there before you hurt yourself!
Parabliss: *Whipping tail back and forth at the clouds keeping from a near-death fall*
Friend: Ugghhh...
Parabliss: Heehee! ♫
Last edited by Utterly. on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I'm a lover of Pokemon and anime chit-chat. Feel free to PM me anytime! Also, I'm looking to complete my Event Groups. Any trades and help are appreciated ❤.

Utterly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 am

ahhh possible res
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:07 am

sooo just reminding that tomorrow is the last day to enter/edit a form. ^_^
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanekikennn » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 am

good luck to everyone who's entrusted! may this baby go to a good home!
call me finn or nico
he/him/his

kanekikennn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:54 am

DRAT! I didn't have time to complete the art I wanted to do for this Pseudo...

Good luck, everyone!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:32 pm

alright, thank you soooo much everyone who entered, your forms were lovely. I'm gonna have to go with booklover, though, cause (although I usually prefer quality over quantity and her post was suuuuper long ahaha) the time+effort put into her form shows. cacoethes, I loved your art, it's super cute. you came really close, and thank you for entering. <3 thank you everyone.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Congrats hon!
Your form was great ^^
Please let me know if you'd like art from me, I'd be more than happy to give you a discount <3
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me