Re: WME: Peach Dun

Postby Merlin's Heir » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:47 am

Username: Merlin's Heir
Equid's Name: Summer Solstice (Sol)
Height: 14hh
Personality: Sol is a bit of a pessimist. Not that he's always gloomy, he just usually expects the worst. He doesn't go around forcing his pessimism on everyone else, but it does sometimes deter others from hanging out with him too much. The strange thing is, no matter how much he may expect the worst, he doesn't like it when others do the same. He doesn't try to convince them that it'll be better (then he wouldn't be pessimistic!), but he does tell them they should stop being so gloomy because it won't make their life any better. You see, Sol doesn't want anyone else to be like him. Not because he wants to be unique or anything like that, he just doesn't want anyone to suffer through that kind of life. He would stop being so pessimistic himself, but he just can't seem to snap out of it. Perhaps if he had someequid he really cared about, then maybe she could help him see that not everything has to be so bad.
Song: Cold December by Matt Costa
Reason? It reminds him of how lonely he is. He hates that feeling, being on his own, unhappy and pessimistic, while all the other equids are socializing and spending time together, happy and optimistic. Especially around holiday times (mostly Christmas), because he's never been invited to any parties or whatnot. His pessimism makes him think that they don't like him, when really they've just forgotten him among all the equids they know so well or they just assume that he wouldn't want to come.
(I actually love this song XD *listens to it again*)
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:26 am

I think you know I'm going to reserve on all of yours

Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 pm

-
Last edited by Nellas on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Username: ~MapleFeather~
Equid's Name: Kage (Meaning Shadow in Japaneses)
Personality: Kage is a very, withdrawn, cold equid. He doesn't quite fit into community well and prefers to wander solo, his reason being, he doesn't get why other equids are so happy all the time. Kage sees the world as a self centered place, and refuses to see any light in others, so he continually pulls himself away from them. Kage has few pleasures in the world, but he has a surprisingly keen eyes and has a knack for finding beautiful scenery, he can memories it and explain it with full detail in a matter of minutes. Kage also has a strange fascination with butterflies, he sees them as elegant treasures and will often be found staring at them for hours on end. Being the way he is Kage is very vulnerable in a way, and is really not capable of standing his ground, so he is constantly on the move tring to keep away from others. Kage knows others talk about him weirdly and he hates it, but at the same time, he knows its true, and he hates himself for it.
Song:World Lampshade
Reason? Kage hates this song because he think the beginning describes him to a tee, and he despises himself, and he hates the girl even more because she represents what he could be come if he tried. If he tried, Kage could become a lamp for a self centered world, if he threw away his own selfishness he could make a difference, but he just can't do it, he doesn't feel he can anyway.

(I think this would be a fun character if he could end up becoming like the girl in the song eventually, but thats just me <3)
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:30 am

Username: SerenWish
Equid's Name: Duriken "Duri"
Personality: Duriken is a very kind, gentle soul. He wouldn't harm anything, from a songbird to a foal. He's very self-concious of other's feelings, so he has a hard time telling someone what they're doing is wrong. He's selfless and will sacrifice his own desires for the aid of others. He's rather like a hero-type, except painfully shy. He tends to duck his head in large groups of people, and scuff his hooves. He's not at all confident, and needs pulling out of his shell. His heart is very pure though, especially when he devotes himself to a cause, and he will follow anyone who asks for his help to the ends of the earth. He is very graceful with his movements, but sometimes, when he gets in front of lots of Equids, he tends to quake and shiver, and lose his balance. He's very jittery in those times, and will bolt for it as soon as he gets the chance to.
Song: Lady Gaga- The Fame
Reason? Duri hates attention hogs, especially those who only care for themselves. He is a selfless Equid, but due to his shy, gentle nature, he can't speak out against those who care only for their own self and how they appear in front of others. But, he probably feels a bit jealous, as he himself cannot gain the attentions of the mare he cares for. All he wants is equality and happiness for others, but he dislikes that some Equids only get happiness from other's discomfort or pain.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:51 am

Username: PauseOff
Equid's Name: Oedipus
Personality: Oedipus is a dare-devil boy. He loves to takes risks and pull pranks. He has the slightest hint of a limp in his front left leg due to an injury (result of a dare) from a young age. It is not unusual for him and his buddies to turn up missing and return a day or two later, often covered in mud and laughing their heads off. Deep, deep inside he eventually wants to meet a pretty mare and settle down, perhaps raise a family, but he's very awkward around girls and makes up for it by doing ridiculous things with the guys. He thinks he looks impressive doing his stunts, but many a mare has walked away shaking their heads. Oedipus can feel lost and lonely at times, but is always hopeful for the future and in the meantime enjoys every moment of life to the extreme.
Song: What makes you beautiful - One Direction
Reason? Oedipus has heard this song playing over and over again on the radio. It was a little catchy at first, but after hearing it a hundred times it's become rather repetitive. Being a manly fellow, once he found out what a "girl's heart-throb" group the band was, it really lost all of his favor. In retaliation, he now listens to heavier music now (like skillet) to compensate to his own ego for ever falling out on a "girly" song.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 am

Username: ty_tay
Equid's Name: Vetrin
Personality: Vetrin is very proud. He holds himself to the highest standard, and if he doesn't keep to that standard he falls into a deep depression. When he's in his depressed mood he shuns everyone around him, and wanders as far as his hooves will take him. When put in a fight or flight situation Vetrin will almost always choose fight. He can be headstrong and often shows it during arguments.
Song: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Reason? When Vetrin was young someone was playing this song on their radio. Vetrin was beginning to fall asleep when the song suddenly turned dark. It scared Vetrin so much that he trampled the guy with the radio and made sure the radio was beyong repair.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Username: Kiokami
Equid's Name: Sliver
Personality: Sliver is known to be very much a loner. He spends most every bit of his time alone, away from everyone else. Some say it's to hide, other's because he never knows what to say around peers. The truth? Sliver will never tell. He just plows through, day by day, night by night. Every day and every night he does what needs to be done and little more. He is a very hard worker, though it doesn't often show. Also, he is intelligent due to years spent listening and watching as opposed to talking and filling up spaces with sound. However, very few recognize the talent of this poor equid doe to his preference to be alone. All he needs is someone to pull him out of his world, of his alternate dimension away from others, and teach him how to live in the real world.
Song: My Wish- Rascal Flatts
Reason? Sliver hates this song for reasons unknown by the rest of the population. Where as they see a sweet song about finding what makes you happy, Silver sees a promise. A promise that has failed him. The song makes it sound like there will always be someone behind you, supporting you and loving you no matter what you do. Sliver doesn't have that luxury. Her has distanced himself so far from the crowd, that he doesn't feel that anyone would be around to support his through times of trouble. The lyrics of this song further remind him how alone he is, causing him to hate the song above all others.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Username: WildHorse32
Equid's Name: Jake
Personality:
Jake Maybe Very Shy from the Start when you first meet , him but is a Very Friendly Equid.
Jake is Playful, Loves playing with his Equid Friends as well as his Nature Friends, to not mention, He Love Nature more than anything in the World and loves taking a long Stroll in the Forest alone, Early Mornings to hear the Wake up call; by the beautiful nature.
Song: Call Me Maybe
Reason?
He has always been bothered by this song, and thinks it's to Girly.
But After a Mare that annoyed him and Obsessed over him to much, danced to this song, staring at him the Entire time, he now Officially Hates the Song for the song it's self and A Mare who annoyed him Creeping him out by dancing to it, and staring at him. . .
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-ond » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:12 am

Wind Song wrote:Username: Wind Song
Equid's Name: Chamoisee, a beautiful name for his coat color~ he likes to be called Moisee for short.
Personality: These days Moisee is simple and blends into the crowd, unlike his name. With a history of a heart breaker, he has deached himself from the rest of the world, only keeping a few friends close. Once you do get close to him however, you will notice a bright personality that he will reveal slowly and carefully to you.
If anything else, Moisee is creative. He sees the details in life and can describe them in words you've never heard before, lost in his own world he has a mysterious air about him, which definitely intrigues the females or catches their eye at the least. Though, because Moisee is always lost in that land full of literature and day dreams, he never seems to return their attention or affection. With this horrid reputation he now prefers to spend time alone, observing everything quietly, forming stories in his mind.
Song: 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
Reason? He hates how vulnerable and fragile it sounds, he hates the shaky and deep voices that get stuck in his head for days. He feels that if he listens to it for too long, he will break it. The song is about mistakes, not giving love back as it should have been given, and the lyrics haunt him, make him feel guilty in a way. He hates the sadness, the solo piano, the eerie sound that makes his heart ache. A song that's light, but powerful.. it tells the story of a ruined relationship, and that is the last thing he wants to hear.

These were all great forms! Sorry for the long wait. Congrats Wind Song!
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me