Re: Beaumont Collie #794 AVAILABLE

Postby DovieCaba » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:03 pm

Username: DovieCaba
Name: Mink
Prompt: The last few hours of daylight, when the sun has dips low in the sky and the heat of the day is released.
Image Image
DovieCaba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Sun May 05, 2024 4:11 am

Username: Rawr-Horse
Name: VHIK Hard To Be God // Cowboy
Prompt: Early morning, when the world is waking up. The chirp of early morning birds and bugs, the slow crescendo of those around him rising to their feet, ready to start the day. That early morning sunshine coming through the window and warming the floor underneath him, so he may bask in it's comforting glow. He is not a morning dog, despite this, and eeks out as much time as he can basking, and napping, in that warmth. He wakes only to find it, enjoy the moment of everything coming back to life.

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Sun May 26, 2024 7:01 am

Rawr-Horse wrote:Username: Rawr-Horse
Name: VHIK Hard To Be God // Cowboy
Prompt: Early morning, when the world is waking up. The chirp of early morning birds and bugs, the slow crescendo of those around him rising to their feet, ready to start the day. That early morning sunshine coming through the window and warming the floor underneath him, so he may bask in it's comforting glow. He is not a morning dog, despite this, and eeks out as much time as he can basking, and napping, in that warmth. He wakes only to find it, enjoy the moment of everything coming back to life.

congrats!
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me