Fog Mountain Yukon - #0129 by TheKiwiKat

Based on Click to view
Artist TheKiwiKat [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fog Mountain Yukon - #0129

Postby TheKiwiKat » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:32 am

Jaques Kymberlin - 1836 wrote: On my journey deep within the timbered land of the untamed Yukon, I have found a breed of amazing horses that I do believe descended from either original pioneer lines or even further back to the notorious Vikings that were fabled to roam these lands. In any case, I have been studying these magnificent creatures and have found they are a rather curious and friendly breed, much like the Scottish Clydesdale. Large in nature, they typically can be found between 16hh and 18hh at the tallest. Their stance and very well muscled bodies make it very easy for pulling large amounts of weight all while never breaking a sweat. Very gentle and intelligent, the ones that I have become well acquainted with have shown a substantial ability to learn and comprehend commands. Their gait is the smoothest I have felt in my many years, with a stance that one could compare with dancing when seen running through open fields seldom provided in this harsh and dense terrain. I have seen very little evidence of the appaloosa genetics amongst this breed, though I do believe there are a few in its rarest state, so I will keep note of any I see. I shall tame one of these creatures -or a few- and take them home for myself, as these giants are the most fascinating beasts I have stumbled upon

Sire: Bayou
Dam: Teak
Username flight;;
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Phenotype: Dappled Seal Bay Tobiano + BC spots
Genotype: Ee/Ata/TOto+ Dapples + BC spots
Breeding Notes:
- Dapples pass 70%
- BC spots pass 50%

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Collar Color:[/b]
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fog Mountain Yukon - #0129

Postby flight;; » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:03 pm

Username: flight;;
    Show Name: Bigger and Bolder