robotics class > day nine

Postby bug » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:13 am

day nine
skipped? please check your form!
if you think you have done nothing wrong still,
please ping me in the chicoons discord!

1011831 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | other than feathered wings

646813 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | erases a single, or a pair of symmetrical markings

1016286 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    2uc, unlim c + candle horns trait myo

967464 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | sparkles/particles edit; must look like sparks

116794 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

116794 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

116794 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | flame halos or small patches of fire

116794 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | unmatching eyes/fire

116794 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

459834 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1048449 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

3218 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | shaped flame (book shaped)

1033286 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

254592 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

880033 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1077365 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

778953 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

778953 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

788126 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

971822 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

971822 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

971822 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

971822 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

971822 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r/uc | leg style edit (thick), hand edit (larger)

971822 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

971822 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

971822 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

971822 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

971822 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1064483 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

414623 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1016286 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

908562 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

908562 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1046041 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

756268 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

97981 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1084734 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

1084734 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1084734 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1084734 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1084734 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1084734 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a friend! they seem willing to help out! this item allows for the following:
    claim the daily chicoon!

1084734 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

22806 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

639144 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

639144 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

90240 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

426059 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

701230 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

981877 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

981877 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

698034 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

626371 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1083502 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1079492 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1079183 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

108699 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

108699 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

TODAYS TRADE INS !

you'd approach the chicoon with the items he wanted in your hand. as you walked closer, you'd watch his wings perk up as he scrambled over too you. he'd swipe the items from you hand, eagerly and reach into a somewhat shredded bookbag. "i got you a..."

639144 trades in x3 crayons for a coding pamphlet.
    639144 trades in an eraser for a pencil box.
    108699 trades in an eraser for a solar panel
Last edited by bug on Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: robotics class

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:15 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | HeyoCoyoteHere
> ID | 964822
Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:53 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | yokaibytes
> ID | 518991

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | yokaibytes
> ID | 518991
> PROMPT |
Junebug looks at Mulch briefly in shock. Final project? When was there a final project? Since when? Surely she didn't miss something, right? She quickly extinguishes her look of surprise and clears her throat. This had to be a joke, right? "Um.. right, haha.." she stammered. She watched as he moved on to other students, picking up on his amused undertone. Surely this was a prank. But just to be sure, she decided to ask Peat about it. "Um, excuse me..." she started as she approached the other chicoon. "Mulch just mentioned a final project to me... but I don't recall him ever saying anything about one before now. Is he just pulling my leg...?"
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:59 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | shadedk9
> ID | 652370

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:36 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | crowthefrostyfloof
> ID |957629
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:44 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | rainbowpanda101
> ID | 116794

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> ID | 116794
> PROMPT | Max tried very hard not to panic when he realized that Mulch wasn't talking to any other students about a final project. The presentation he'd had them start last time had to be the final project. Right? The rainbow Chicoon's wings quivered with uncertainty. If the class was going to be over soon, a presentation on the robots they'd been working on had to be the final project. That made the most sense to Max. But if that were true, why hadn't Mulch said the presentation was going to be the final project? Or had he said it was, and Max had just missed it? Oh, dear. This wasn't good. Max noticed the other students getting started on their robots for today and figured it might be better to wait until the end of class to speak with Mulch about the final presentation.

So, trying to set aside his worry, Max got to work on his robot for today. A clockwork key. An LED screen. And mechanical arms. What could he make with these? His nerves were so rattled that it took him a little time to actually come up with an idea. Was this robot the final project? He had no idea. Maybe it would be better to ask Mulch if today's project was the final? Wait, no. Mulch had said he hoped he was almost done with the final project, which had to mean it was something they had already started working on! That had to mean the presentation was their final.

Max forced the worried thoughts from his mind and started sketching out an idea for his next robot. What if he did a simple box and set the LED screen into the front of it, kind of like a television? Then he could add the mechanical arms on the sides, with the components that made them move tucked in behind the screen. And the clockwork key could go on top. The key didn't need to actually work as part of the robot, right? It could just be some decoration on top. But he could set it up so it could at least spin in place and not be stationary!

Once the sketch was done, Max gathered up the needed supplies to start putting together the robot. He was still worrying about the supposed final project, though. Maybe he could just ask Mulch real quick about it? [400 words]

>>> ROBOT BUILDING !
> ID | 116794
> ROBOT |

Thank you for running this! ^_^ It was fun!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX