My dressups
Trade with me

robotics class > day three

Postby bug » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:11 pm

day three
skipped? please check your form!
if you think you have done nothing wrong still,
please ping me in the chicoons discord!

1079183 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | sparkles/particles edit; must look like sparks

1079183 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    2uc, unlim c + candle horns trait myo

1079183 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | flame halos or small patches of fire

626371 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

957629 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

652370 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

652370 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r/uc | leg style edit (thick), hand edit (larger)

668250 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | shaped flame (book shaped)

668250 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

646813 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | unmatching eyes/fire

646813 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

646813 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | other than feathered wings

646813 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

646813 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

646813 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

646813 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

646813 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

646813 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

646813 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | erases a single, or a pair of symmetrical markings

646813 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1083502 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

644509 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

967464 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1024275 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

116794 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

116794 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

116794 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

116794 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

116794 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

116794 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

701230 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

459834 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

156713 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

268604 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

22806 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

111526 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

111526 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

111526 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

111526 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

111526 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

111526 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

691880 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

45716 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1033286 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

1033286 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

c | horns (thin, sharp)

1033286 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1029503 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1029503 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a friend! they seem willing to help out! this item allows for the following:
    claim the daily chicoon!

1029503 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

981877 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

981877 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1030520 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

698034 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

908562 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

862594 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

144488 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1016286 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1016286 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1016286 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

416790 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

416790 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

416790 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

990219 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

990219 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

778953 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

778953 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

518991 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

518991 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

518991 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

414623 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1026652 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1086039 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

476020 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

476020 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

476020 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1079492 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1079492 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1079492 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1046041 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1053327 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

964822 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

639144 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

639144 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

639144 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

639144 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

639144 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

639144 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

639144 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

426059 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

426059 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

283946 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1064483 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

662782 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

97981 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

254592 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

254592 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

3218 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

108699 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

108699 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

832349 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

788126 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1011831 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

242408 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

242408 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

17099 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

852442 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
Last edited by bug on Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: robotics class

Postby Lilymouse385 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:21 pm

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | lilymouse385