Re: Mystra's Maze Mystery

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:11 am

Username + id: Cosmic_Dragon 1031466
Chicoon Participating: Acyd
Choice: Spooky Hallway
Word count/art size: 116
Art/Writing: 137
Having had to listen to his boyfriend's constant gloating about his own 'cryptid adventure' (though the neon-hued half of the pair firmly argued that 'aliens' didn't count as 'cryptids', they were entirely their own category) Acyd felt a smug grin begin to stretch his face at the prospect of finally having his own to throw back at him. "A weird blue glow, eh? Well, that sounds easy enough to track, especially if we take a path not quite so well lit... Easier to see a moving light in the shadows, right? Right."

With cocky nod to himself, Acyd turns to stride into the maze... only to walk purposefully into a wall.
Darn that depth perception!
Shaking himself off and glancing quickly around, he sneers briefly at the still-watching Mystra before more carefully striding down the 'spookier' hallway.
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:18 am

Username + id: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon Participating: Argus
Choice: Spooky hallway
Word count/art size: 270 words
Art/Writing:
Willing to offer Mystra some help, Argus nodded and smiled, he also wanted to figure out the strange things that the maze contained, and if they were friendly or dangerous. He was determined to know the answers, and felt very brave about keeping both him and Mystra safe! He listened closely as she explained the troubles she was having with the maze so he could understand what he was helping her with. He reads the notes closely as well as making a mental note of the map in his mind, as best he could. Now the only thing that laid before them was what they needed to assess, the two mysterious hallways.
After looking at the map Mystra made, Argus took his time looking between the two paths that were in front of them, he thinks to himself which path would have more of that strange blue glow that they keep seeing? Probably the hallway that is very spooky! As it is darker there than the other hallway, it would be able to hide away in the darkness if it could. He decides the spooky hallway is the way they should go as he begins to head down the hallway, keeping a look out for anything that may want to spook them on their way into the darkness. He thinks that it might also be possible for them to see any creature better down this hallway as most things in the maze seem to have a light source of some sort...maybe if these beings have no way of hiding it, they can be very easily spotted in a darker area!
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:43 am

Username + id: Beezhivez + 1048050
Chicoon Participating: Fervour (Character Creation Booth Chiccoon - Unapproved!)
Word Count: 525
Art/Writing:

Fervour had heard tales of the maze, scary ones of Chicoons going missing and big beastly monsters stalking around in the darkness, it never scared them though, they loved scary stories! So when they were dared to explore the Maze by themself (though, they were never truly alone, thanks to Frenzi!), they took it! Here they were, walking through the shadows, their soul fire lighting the way just faintly. It was cool, not too cold, but relieving to their paws since they just had dealt with a walk through forests and stepping onto sticks and the like. Moisture clung to the stones around them, as well as cobwebs and moss that grew. It was dark, and maybe creepy to some, but to them, this was a place looking to be explored!

They paused when they saw someone within the maze, tilting their head, who was this?

"Hello??"

"Oh hello there!"

"I'm super glad you bumped into me actually! You see... I've uncovered a little bit of a mystery I guess you could say. As a certified cryptid hunter it's my job to uncover the hidden secret within this maze! But... uh well I'm having a little bit of trouble. I was wondering if maybe you would be willing to help me out?"

Blinking, Fervour walked forwards, spying the map that the darker Chicoon sported. Dark maze? Mysteries? Cryptids? The red-eyes Chicoon grinned, nodding excitedly.

"Of course! This sounds really fun! I'd love to help out!" They exclaimed, wagging their tail about. This was going to be exciting! Finding a mystery cryptid? Like a basilisk or something? They were totally down for that! "I'm Fervour by the way, I think I've heard of you, Mystra right? I heard you had an adventure back some time ago!" They had never personally met Mystra, but they had heard some things flying about the cryptid hunter, some speculations, those who were doubtful of her discoveries, the such.

After talking with Mystra for a bit, both Chicoons getting to know each other a bit more before continuing down the path they were both on.

"You ever notice how there's this weird blue glow in the maze? Well... I'm like 90% sure that it's caused by some creature or something. I've been tracking it though the maze. But I just lost track of it over at this fork!

It either went down this really creepy rundown hallway... or down the well lit not super scary and intimidating.

I'll let you pick what way we go first... I'd rather stick together if that's ok."

While Fervour was an adrenaline junkie, they were pretty smart as well. Humming, they looked down the much more intimidating hall.

"I think the spooky hall would be better. It's creepy, but I think whatever we're looking for would hide in a hall that most Chicoons would avoid! I'll stay by your side too, we can do this! Together!" They said, determination on their face as they gestured with one of their winged ears towards the darkened hall, staying by Mystra's side. Their posture showed confidence. They'd be fine, and if they were attacked, well, it'd be their fault, so they'd protect Mystra. They may have just met her, but even if they didn't know her that well, they would even protect her if she were a stranger. Their courageousness knew no bounds, especially if a felllow Chicoon was in danger! They were never one to back down!!

Their strides were practiced and kept with the other's, observing their surroundings. It certainly was dark, the glow that was seen at the fork did continue down in the hall, trailing like a sort of breadcrumb trail. They smiled, looking ahead while their acquaintance wrote down whatever discoveries she came across while Fervour kept watch. This was okay, being a lookout, that meant that if the creature came, they would be the first to see it! They wondered what it looked like, another dragon, like a wyvern? An amphithere? or maybe something else?
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:35 am

Username + id: hamkid + 299978
Chicoon Participating: Spritely [ghost/they pronouns]
Choice: Spooky hallway!
Word count/art size: 521 words
Art/Writing:
This must be that same chicoon.
The name Mystra was familiar in Spritely's head as Esper had told ghost all about this adventure they had during the summer involving cryptids and aliens and — who would've guessed — making a lot of difficult choices here and there (and some that weren't as difficult to decide on). By the sound of it, Mystra was a pretty good friend and had some interest in, so it seemed like a happy accident running into her whilst exploring the mysterious maze. "How interesting it'd be to meet someone else with an interest in all things unusual, their wings signaled, "I'd be more than willing to help. I guess you could say I have a knack for the paranormal, my biggest interest, really. I'm sure we can figure out something by working together."

Looking at the map from time to time to make sure the two weren't getting lost while they made their way through the maze, noting the symbols being left in the hallways. That's certaintly one way to remember where you've been. Spritely wonders if anyone else who may end up entering the maze will be curious enough to follow them, but hopefully no interlopers will come their way. Don't want anyone exactly coming in here and messing up anything, and hopefully the maze isn't boobytrapped either. That'd kind of suck, to get all that way just to get backtracked by a silly trap. Now, what'd Esper say about that room with the sand again... Chinati this, an entire alien spaceship came to earth that... Surely there was something in this maze for everyone. They just had to get to the end of it and find out exactly what that something was.

"A blue glow? Now that I think about it, I've been seeing something flash from the corners of my eyes every now and again. Can never completely make out what it is, though — too quick, always flees before I can get a good look at it. Well, many cryptids tend to be a bit shy, don't they? It's not like you can just go up to one without it either running away or attacking. There's rarely any in-between. Let's just... Hope this one has no ill intent. I wonder if this creature has bioluminescent markings, or if the glow is coming from another source...? Perhaps a lantern, or..."

And then there was the fork. Spritely thought for a moment, considering what ghost knew about cryptids to come to their decision. "From my personal studies, most creatures would like to lurk down in old, dimly-lit or dark places, especially if the place has that overall eerie feeling, right? My bet's on it having turned down the creepier hallway; I know it's pretty freaky, and it's a little... Dubious, but as long as we stay together, we'll both be safe. We can turn back at any point in time as well, if you need — but if I learned anything from what Esper told me about your last adventure, I'm sure this journey will be for the better in the long run... So, let's head down there!"
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:24 am

Username + id: cinerious 242408
Chicoon Participating: Poppet
Word count/art size: Clean Line/Color + Shading + BG
Art/Writing:

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:57 am

Username + id: Zentropy + 75749
Chicoon Participating: Sakura
Choice: spooky hallway
Word count/art size: 211 words
Art/Writing:
So grateful to have a friendly face to be with on this adventure, Sakura nods enthusiastically before judging each hallway with a scrutinous gaze. The creepy rundown hallway is way about Sakura’s comfort level, and she really wishes that both ways were just nice and pleasant to walk down like the normal hallway.

Sakura looks back and meets Mystra’s eyes with a silent plea for reassurance, and Mystra gives a little nod and a big smile. With a big breath and her head held high, Sakura heads to the start of the creepy hallway and gives a big point down into the dilapidated space. Confident that if she was a scary glowing creature, she would go down there.

Something shifts in the darkness, the sound of a snap followed by a bang as whatever it is meets its resting place. Sakura is no longer in front of the hallway, but instead cowering between Mystra’s legs, eyes shut tightly.
“Are you sure you want to go that way? We can try the well-lit path until you feel braver.” Mystra consoles.
Sakura ponders it briefly, but adamantly shakes her head and uses her tail to once again point down the creepy hallway, though sticking close to Mystra as they enter the darkness together.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:55 am

Username + id: blizzard180 1026652
Chicoon Participating: amani
Choice: normal hallway
Word count/art size: sketch n color(sorry I'm speedrunnig this)
Art/Writing:Image
I just realized I forgot her wings...
Last edited by blizzard180 on Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:56 am

Username + id: dragoness129 + 3218
Chicoon Participating: Maxwell
Choice: spooky hallway
Word count/art size: 505
Art/Writing:
Maxwell was startled to discover someone else in the maze. He silently scolded himself. He should have guessed there would be others investigating or trying to figure out how to reach the other side. He was silent for a while longer before realizing that he too should introduce himself, "Hello. I am Maxwell. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He moved closer to the strange Chicoon when he heard that she had uncovered a mystery. He was eager to learn more. If it helped him get to where he needed to go, he would welcome the aid. He was also a bit skeptical of meeting this Chicoon so randomly. He was always worried that something might be a trap. He tended to take truths with a grain of salt. Sometimes one person's truth was different from another's truth. It was all a matter of perception at times and what each individual believed in.

Trying to shake the worries from his mind, he instead asked, "What does a certified cryptid hunter do?" He listened patiently for a while if she offered to share the information. If she decided to wave it off, or if it was too uncomfortable to talk about, he could understand. Later, the mention of the strange blue glow was brought up. Maxwell's ears perked up in curiosity and tilted towards her, much like a cat's ears would.

Maxwell weighed the options. He finally decided he could trust this stranger well enough. If something happened to change his mind on the matter, he could always run. He was pretty fast at that. He nodded in confirmation, willing to help her uncover more of her mystery. He was also curious as to what this strange blue speck that he had been seeing could have been.

He was glad that Mystra wanted to stick together and that he would not have to go off on fetch quests himself like some of the video game characters he knew. It would be less scary waking the maze if he had someone accompanying him on the journey. Her marked map with the strange symbols she had added was also a very helpful tool to have on hand.

Maxwell enjoyed the feeling of being in control of their path choice. It gave him a much bigger sense of importance. He tried to put those feelings aside for the moment so he could bring his brain to focus on the problem at hand. He thought about the question long and hard before replying in a measured voice, "I think we should track the blue glow down the really creepy rundown hallway. I feel like the well lit and not scary path would be more of a trap than the one that appears to be scary. It is probably deceptive in its appearance to lull adventurers into a false sense of security. Then, just when you think everything is safe, that's when the monsters, or traps, or other dangers strike." He looked at Mystra to gauge her reaction to this reasoning.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:02 pm

I will be closing this booth for responses for opening one!

Allow me some time to release rolls/responses
prompt soon coming soon
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:48 pm

Please remember to include your id in your form
today I was generous and added it to your form if you forgot, I may not be as nice tomorrow

HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822 wrote:for participating today you won a Speckled Moss

Mystra laughed a little at Betta's ethanium.
"Woah! You're so strong. You totally crushed that rock! It looks like this mystery is going to be in great hands!"

She compiled all her notes and stuffed them into her satchel. They had lots to do. Starting with the hallways before them. She looked between the two, a little hesitant. She may be a certified cryptid hunter, but that doesn't mean she doesn't get creeped out.

“My friend had an adventure with you once, He told me MUCH about you"
"R-really?" Her feathers ruffled a bit. Hopefully it was all good things. She had dragged a lot of people onto wacky adventures... and not all of those people were too happy with her.

“I also brought you a gift, So you can channel your anxieties into this crystal!”
"For me?" Mystra's wings wiggled with excitement as betta slipped the necklace over her head. She couldn't contain her happiness and did a little happy dance in place. "OH MY GOSH THIS IS CO CUTE! I can feel it working it's crystal magic already. Ok. I'm ready!"

Mystra giggled a little as she was lifted off the ground and the two forged a path ahead into the creepy hallway!

They walked for a while, Mystra looking over her notebook as they continued on, marking weird things she saw down. "So Betta," she eventually broke the silence. "What do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

Griff 254592 wrote:for participating today you won a Night Owl Potion
"Tristan!" Mystra beamed with excitement at the sight of her friend. "I'm so happy to see you here! You're just the chicoon I need for this mystery. Mystra and Tristan dream team explores once again!" She giggled and slid her notes over to him.

"I'm so glad you're gonna help me with this. I'm honestly not all that good at mazes so I'm super happy to have someone help me not get lost... or at least keep me company when we do get lost haha! Well, let's get going"

She looked between the two paths, shivering a little bit.

"We have to take the more interesting path of course! We are tackling this together after all and well, we can handle whatever might be thrown our way right? Besides, I am partial to blue as a color... so let's go!"

"yeah you are right there... the creepy- interesting path is probably going to have something cooler. As long as we stick together I think we'll be ok. We went through a whole adventure together in an underground base, what's one creepy hallway."

Mystra shook off before following Tristan down the creepy hallway. She tried to break the tension with a little conversation. "So Tristan, What do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

0718 ~ Spooks! 1023064 wrote:for participating today you won Creature Teeth

Mystra smiled at Turkey. "Yeah! You're right. We got this."

She shook off, looking down the spooky tunnel. "Let's just... stick close and we'll be fine. heh" Msytra jumped when he screamed, grabbing onto his shoulder. She very quickly let go, laughing awkwardly as she shook out her wings.

"Sorry..." he said a little flustered "...but yeah sticking together sounds nice"

She smiled a little bit. "Hey it's alright, we're both nervous so I get it. This place is giving me the creeps too. We can be scared together!"

As the two walked Mystra tried to break a little of the tension with some conversation. "So Turkey, What do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

woofer-moosh + 283946 wrote:for participating today you won Speckled Moss
"Froge!" Mystra beamed as her friend trotted over to her. "Yep! If you're lookin to help I sure do need it!"

“Of course!” Froge beams, “After the last quest, with the cryptids, chicoons, and organizations! Why WOULDN’T I help??”
"Oh I'm so so so glad! I had a lot of fun with you last time, I'm excited to adventure with you again!"

“... You’re not suggesting we go in there and start.. Monster hunting… Are you?”
"I mean... kinda maybe? The line between cryptid and monster is a rather blurry one" She laughed a little bit. She noticed the anxiety on his face and shifted a little bit. "It doesn't look mean at all though! From what I've seen is kinda looks like a really big Squirrel Dragon. It doesn't look like it'll hurt us."

She smiles when he agrees to go with her, but hesitates at the mention of the creepy path. "I mean I guess you are right..." she laughed a little, shaking off. "Let's just stay close by and we'll be fine."

So whaddya think it is?”
"I'm not too sure! I'm thinking it's some sort of like plant creature? I've only seen glimpses of it but it looks like it has some like glow in the dark moss or something growing on it! It seems to move through the maze really fast though... I'm wondering if it has secret tunnels... it's too big to fit in all the little mouse holes though... Have you seen anything weird? Big holes, broken tiles, moss, anything?"

syn_cat + 737315 wrote:for participating today you won Shimmery liqueur

Mystra excitedly explained her notes to the... possibly unfortunate chicoon who happened to stumble across her. At least they looked happy to see her! She just hoped that would stick around when she asked them for help...

"I've been chasing those strange blue lights too, but not because they were a creature.... I thought it'd lead me out of this stoney maze."

"I mean there's still a chance! I'm not sure where this creature may lead us. Maybe it's like a secret guardian of the maze or something!" She flinched when she stubbed her toe. "Ooh ouch that looked like it hurt. Need a bandage? I've got a whole field firstaid pack!"

Mystra pulled a large first aid pack out and started to dig through it. She perked up when Azuralyn introduced herself. "Ah no worries friend. I think this maze has got a lot of people worked up. I'm so glad you're willing to help! I think we'd make a great team."

Mystra shook off a little, trying to clear her nerves. "Hm true... it would be easy to track a possibly glowing creature in the dark. We should be fine if we stay close by..."

As they walked into the hallway Mystra tried to break up the tension with a little bit of conversation "So Azuralyn, what do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

reshihall + 1029503 wrote:for participating today you won a Juicy Fruit
Msytra smiled a little bit. "Oh I'm so glad you're willing to help me! To be honest I was getting a little lonely out here heh..."

She glanced over to the hallway Onyx mentioned. "Well... I guess it would be a lot less scary if I had two friends with me. Alright! I think I'm convinced... just uh stay close alright?" She laughed a little, trying to calm her nerves. "Let's do this..."

As they began their journey into the hallway Mystra tried to break up the tension with a little bit of conversation "So Onyx , what do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

FatalCollapse + 852442 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature
"I thought you would never ask! How could I ever say no after all the fun we basically had back during summer vacation!"
Mystra was practically beaming, her wings flapping with excitement. "Oh do you really mean it?!" She bounced up and down a little bit. "I'm so so so happy you're gonna help me! I was honestly getting a little lonely down here. I'm so glad we can adventure together again. Team Mystra and Frostbyte hunt once more!"

She packed her things up with excitement, explaining more things about her plan to Frostbyte as she did. She hesitated a little looking down the creepy hallway.

"Yeah you're totally right... if we're looking for a thing that glows in the dark... it would be easier to see it in the dark. As long as we stick together we should be fine. Let's do this." She laughed a little before following Frostbyte deeper into the maze.

To calm her nerves Mystra tried to make conversation with her friend. "This place is was creepier that the Chinati hideout, right? Don't get me wrong that place was weird, but this? This is giving me the creeps! I wonder if they're related? What do you think?"

Buzz Aesthetic 974808 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature

Mystra looked at Yogurt. "Well... You do glow in the dark so I guess that makes this a little less scary!" She smiled a little bit. "Just uh... stick close."

As the two walked into the maze she tried to break the tension with a little conversation. "So... What do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

Zigzagoon 97981 wrote:for participating today you won a Speckled Moss
"Woah wait for me!" Mystra laughed a little, momentarily forgetting her fear, as she ran after Turtle. She ruffled her feathers as she caught up. "Please don't go too far, ok? I'm a little nervous and I don't wanna lose track of you."

RammuIsWeird 1036778 wrote:for participating today you won a Creepy Candle

Mystra chased after him with a little laugh, skidding to a stop when she saw him looking around the corner. She almost knocked into him but she managed to stop herself in time. "Woah hey... We're gonna be ok." She smiled a little bit. "I'm nervous too... but if we stick together we can do this. We can be scared together!"

Ottercola [111526] wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature
Mystra could barely contain her excitement as she saw her friend approach her. Her wings flapped rapidly as she did a little happy dance in place. As soon as it came over Mystra immediately dove right into explaining her next project, not thinking to ask Zamper how it was doing or if it was even interested in helping her. She didn't seem to notice it's worried expression until it mentioned something to her.

"oh... uh right." She shifted a little bit, frowning lightly.

"Alright," it says after a long pause." I'll help you again."

"Really?" She perkes up. "Oh you don't know how much this means to me! I really super appreciate it! Plus that'll give us time to catch up. It feels like forever since I've last seen you!"

As the door slams behind them and the two start walking down the main path she pesters Zamper with question after question. She really is happy to see her friend. She slows as they approach the fork, letting zamper scope it out.
"Were looking for monsters right?" it manages to squeak out. "Well this way looks...monstrous."

Msytra manages a light laugh, shifting a little bit. "Yeah you are right there... let's uh... let's stick close together. If we do this together we'll be fine..."

Right Hand Man 842609 wrote:for participating today you won a Creepy Candle

As they continued to walk Mystra tried to make small talk, this hallway was long and the silence was making it a little creepy.

"So Marvin have you seen any weird things around the maze? Big holes, writing on the walls, anything? I'm trying to keep a log of all the unusual things found in the maze and if you have any extra info that would be great! I'd love to add it to my notes."

rainbowpanda101 + 116794 wrote:for participating today you won Creature Teeth

"Well, if my earlier suspicions are right, whoever built this place may have hidden something inside, so they made parts of it super creepy to deter explorers. So...I think we should take the creepy hallway!"

"That would make sense! You're pretty smart." She laughed a little. "Doesn't make the hallway any less creepy... but it does give us a reason to go down the creepy hallway..."

"My name is Max, by the way. What's your name?"

"OH right I totally forgot to introduce myself! The name's Mystra. I'm a certified cryptid hunter which means my job is to hunt down strange creatures or uncover big mysteries. Like aliens! I met an alien once. That was pretty cool." She laughed a little and started telling a story of one of her adventures for a bit before she remembered why she was here.

"But anyways... What do think about the maze. It's pretty creepy, right?"

imabanditø 908562 wrote:for participating today you won a Creepy Candle
"that sounds like a good idea!" Mystra laughed a little. "Creepy hallways aren't really my thing anyways. I'm sure we'll find something good this way!"

As they walked Mystra tried to fill the silence. "So... what do think about the maze. It's pretty creepy, right?"

Loxosceles 944066 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature

"Citrus!" Mystra perked up when she saw her friend approaching. "Of course I remember you silly! How could I forget my closest friend! I had so much fun investigating the chinati hideout with you! How have you been? You know, you actually came at the perfect time!"

She started to show him all her things, explaining her current project. It was a little hard to get a word in with her. She was just too excited. When she finished she looked to the two hallways and then back at him.

“Well if you’re having me choose… I’d say the nicer hallway seems less… Murder-y.”
Mystra laughed a little bit. "Yeah you're totally right. I was honestly kinda hoping you picked this hallway anyways. I don't really wanna explore the creepy hallway. The Citrus and Mystra dream team is together once more!" She laughed as she walked down the hallway with him.

“yknow, I-uh, I looked all over Camp Rhody for you before I left… Couldn’t find you.”
"Oh gosh I am so sorry." She laughed awkwardly, rubbing her paws against the floor tiles. "I guess I got a little caught up in the alien mystery stuff and forgot to meet back up with you before I left... I'm sorry..."

“I looked… um. Can we… make sure we hang out again? After this? You’re different from everyone else-in- in a good way! I like it and… I dunno. I’d like to see you more often than it takes for something mysterious to happen around here.”

"You really mean it? Yes yes of course! I would love to hang out with you... like outside of the mystery stuff. We can do something fun that doesn't involve reading maps or something. I would love to do... normal friend stuff." She laughed a little bit."I'm not really exactly sure what normal friend stuff is... but uh what kinda stuff would you wanna do together?"

-roadkill-69- 825808 wrote:for participating today you won a rock...
Mystra smiled lightly as she followed Qory down the hall.

"I'm so glad you agreed to help me!" She signed as the two walked down the hall. "And well... I'm glad you chose the not spooky hallway... I was a little nervous there..."

emblo #275115 wrote:for participating today you won a Shimmery liqueur

"Oh I'm so happy you've agreed to join me!" Mystra beamed as the two began walking down the hall together. "I'm kinda glas we didn't go down the creepy hallway... It was real creepy... But anyways. Do you have any more info on this maze? I'd love to add more things to my notes!"

Martyy + 972041 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature

Mystra shook off as the two approached the creepy hallway. "Well uh... after you." She laughed awkwardly.

Eevee55 + 1033286 wrote:for participating today you won a Creepy Candle

"Sara! Hey friend. boy am I lucky to see you" Mystra laughed as she shuffled through her notes. "I'm so glad you're willing to help! Hopefully this adventure will be less eventful than the last..."

She hesitated a little at the spooky hallway.
The other hallway is so well lit, we might end up missing it!"
"Yeah.. you're right there. Let's uh just stick close together..." As they walked she tried to break the tension with some conversation. "So, what have you been up to since the last time I saw you? Or more importantly why are you here at the maze?"

sweathie 703858 wrote:for participating today you won a Creepy Candle

Mystra tapped her toes as she sat in the hallway with Sweaty. "So.... how long are we gonna be here? Until something happens?"

As she's sitting there something on the back wall of the hallway catches her eye. "Hey what's that?" She walked to the back hallway and reached up as high as she could to reach the celling. On the celling she pressed in a tile and a secret door opened. "Oh cool!"

case // 108699 wrote:for participating today you won a Horn Chunk

"Hmm I'm not too sure. I think the glow was on the creature's back." Mystra talked and talked with Everett as they walked. She answered every one of the questions they asked and shared her own theories. She seemed incredibly happy to have someone to talk with.

She perked up at the sight of cake. "Oh boy! I would love some. Hopefully we'll see something interesting soon though." She laughed lightly.

Caeleesi / 309551 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature
Mystra hesitated, slowly following Pluto down the creepy hallway. "Alright... let's just stick together and we'll be fine..."

bakuraas. + 876991 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature

"Kaydrys!" Mystra was super excited to see her friend. "I am so glad to see you!" She excitedly went over her notes.

"Yes, with that in mind maybe we should go down the well lit hallway, it might be where it went and why you lost it, maybe the lights got mixed up and you couldn't see the glow go into the bright lighting."
"That would make a lot of sense! It moves pretty fast so it was kinda hard to keep up. I could keep track of it for significantly longer when I could see the glow. Well sounds like we have our decision!"

She gave Kayrys a reassuring headbutt as the group hesitated at the mouth to the hallway. "I'll be right by your side. We got this." She smiled lightly before continuing on.

PrincessAlexis #19227 wrote:for participating today you won a Shimmery Liqueur
Mystra hesitated slightly before jogging to catch up with Aztec. "You're right. It's just a creepy hallway... as long as we stick together we should be fine." She shook herself off and came to his side.

As they walked Mystra tried to ease her nerves with a little bit of conversation. "So.. have you seen anything weird in this maze? markings on walls, unnatural plants, anything?"

-aeris + 800027 wrote:for participating today you won a Unlimited Common + Event Trait Myo
"Winter!" Mystra's wings wiggled in excitement. "I'm so glad to see a familiar face!"

Mystra slipped a suspiciously small bag onto her side. Is she really carrying all of her stuff in that little bag? Something doesn't really seem to add up. "Well... As long as we stick together. To be honest I'm a little scared Winter" She laughed a little. "But let's do this."

As they walked Mystra tried to calm her nerves while talking. "So Winter, thoughts on the maze? It's super creepy right?"

shadedk9 652370 wrote:for participating today you won a Juicy Fruit

"Hmm... Are you... s-sure it's a creature? I'm not sure Im ready to face a creature. Especially when other have described some creatures here as having..." Honeydew hesitated and swallowed loudly. "Having large sharp teeth..."

"It's definitely a creature" She laughed lightly "But I don't think it'll be mean. I've seen it a little bit and it looks like it's a scared guy. I don't think he's gonna hurt us."

Mystra hesitated slightly at the entrance to the spooky hallway. "As long as we stick together we'll be ok"

Ki-san 1025193 wrote:for participating today you won a Juicy Fruit

“Of course Imma help you! We did find the Chinati after all!”

"Oh that makes me so happy to hear!" Mystra beamed and began going over her map and notes with Izumi.

As they approached the spooky hallway Mystra hesitated a little. "To be honest I'm pretty spooked..." She shook herself off. "Just promise you'll stick close to me ok?" She laughed a little bit before slowly following Izumi down the hall

redtruck 701230 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature

Mystra shook herself off, preparing to enter into the spooky hallway. "Well hunted or not there's to of us, which is double this creepy monster. As long as we stick together we'll be fine!"

As they began walking Mystra decided to pick up conversation, using it as a way to cover up her anxiety. "So, have you seen anything weird? I'd love to add anything you've seen in my notes."

Cosmic_Dragon 1031466 wrote:for participating today you won a Night Owl Potion
Mystra shook herself off, trying to ease her anxiety. Acyd seemed confident... "Well alright. Let's stick together then... We should be fine."

She tried to hold back a laugh when he ran into the wall. He was making her feel a whole lot better about this creepy hallway. "Oh since I have an extra pair of eyes on my team now. Have you seen anything weird in the maze? I'd love to add them to my notes"

.henloimmabirb. + 778953 wrote:for participating today you won a rock...

Mystra hesitated at the entrance to the spooky hallway. "To be honest... I'm a little scared." She laughed a bit. "Do you mind if I just stick right by your side?" She came close to Argus's side.

Beezhivez + 1048050 wrote:for participating today you won a Shimmery Liqueur

"I'm Fervour by the way, I think I've heard of you, Mystra right? I heard you had an adventure back some time ago!"
Her feathers ruffled a bit as she grew a little embarrassed. "You've heard of me? Oh gosh I hope it wasn't anything bad." SHe laughed a little bit before brushing her feathers flat. "Well... now that you've actually encountered me I guess i'll introduce myself."

The two talked for a while getting to know each other before they decided to continue the adventure.

She hesitated a little at the entrance. "Alright... I think you're right. Just... stay close? I'm uh honestly a little scared."

hamkid + 299978 wrote:for participating today you won a Contained Creature

Mystra shook off as she listened to Spritely explain ghosts reasoning to her. "Yeah... You're right." She laughed a little bit. "To be honest I am pretty nervous but... as long as we stick together we should be fine." She smiled a little bit.

cinerious 242408 wrote:for participating today you won a 1 Uncommon Unlimited Common + Event Trait Myo

Mystra hesitated a little bit, keeping close to Poppet as they entered the creepy hallway. "Let's uh just stick close together..."

Zentropy + 75749 wrote:for participating today you won a Horn Chunk

Mystra shook off. She was nervous, but she could tell that Sakura needed some reassurance. She tried to be brave for the both of them. "This may be scary... but hey as long as we're in this together we're gonna be fine!" She laughed a little bit and gave her a reassuring headbutt.

dragoness129 + 3218 wrote:for participating today you won a Speckled Moss

"What does a certified cryptid hunter do?"

"Ah well basically I look for unknown or magical creatures and keep a log on them!" Mystra pulled out one of her cryptozoology books and started showing the contents to Maxwell. She got a little carried away, only realizing after going through a good chunk of her book. She shifted a little bit and got back on track of her current mission.

"You know you're right... bad things could be hiding in the good..." She nodded a little bit. "It sounds like the creepy hallway is our best option. Just uh.. maybe stick close?" She laughed a little.

She tried to calm her nerves as they walked. "Well you're super smart so... have you seen anything weird in this maze? I'd love to add anything you've seen into my notes."

blizzard180 1026652: It looks like your image is broken. If you fix it and link back to your form again on your next entry I'll give you today's prize as well since this seems like something out of your control

Today Crow rolled a Contained Creature for themself proof
Last edited by Cr0wz on Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me