Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chicoon Shop [2.0 ...Closed]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:32 pm

40c$ : $1 : 125P : ? ? ChiCoins (CC)

Simple MYO token wrote:Chicoon really like this candy, they say it tastes like nostalgia and their favorite fruit, but that flavor never seems to be the same fruit if you ask them afterwards.
      Allows the buyer to have permission to create a chicoon without having to be an artist. myo candy allows for 1 common edit.

Price :: 80c$, $2, 250Image

MYO ticket wrote:Well look'ee here it seems i have a few tickets that'll let you own your very own Chicoon, you get to pick from an array of colors and even get to choose what they look like! Waddaya say pal? You can't put a price on a true friend... well... I can!
      Allows the buyer to have special permission to create a chicoon without having to be an artist.
      myo allows for any common edits, one chicoon per one ticket.

Price :: 250 c$, $6.25, 781Image

Companion MYO Gummies wrote:This small jar of gummies can be used to tempt a friend to join you on your adventures! The tasty little treats are loved by all the local friends our chicoon buddies have made.
      allows permission to add one unedited official companion to a chicoon, this item cannot be used for unofficial companions. Chicoon companions can not be edited by anyone other than chicoon staff. companions listed here

Price :: 250c$, $6.25, 781Image

Edit potion wrote:This bubbily green brew is a special concoction. It can give you stunning horns, flowing locks of fur, or even change the shape of your tongue! What? Dangerous? Of course not! uh... probably... Do you think i would sell something dangerous in my store? Think of the lawsuits!!
      adds one edit to a chicoon, can be applied to myos or pre-made chicoons. limit one edit per one potion. edits are limited to common.

A bit better... Edit potion wrote:I heard someone wanted something even stronger than my last edit potion, so I started working on this one! It's a bit more chaotic then my last potion, it can curl your fur, make your eyes all sorts of colors, or even change the feathers in your wings! Be warned, this is still a bit new the potion might not taste the best I hope you like sprite key lime pie? I know for a fact this one doesnt hurt, but it tingles a little!
      adds one uncommon edit to a chicoon, can be applied to myos or pre-made chicoons. limit one edit per one potion. edits are limited to uncommon.

High quality edit potion wrote:This tiny bottle of pearlecent orange liquid is rather hard to come by, hence the high prices.
      adds one edit to a chicoon, can be applied to myos or pre-made chicoons. limit one edit per one potion. edits are limited to rare.

Price :: 500c$, $12.50, 1563Image

Re-roll wrote:Ah, you can almost smell it through the bottle... the fragrance of roses, saltwater, beeswax, and my own special ingredient. This tiny bottle can be the cure for all your qualms dear friend! One whiff of this and you and your partner will have a pair of eggs in no time! Dont use it more than once in one night however, you might end up biting off more than you can chew... or... smell in this matter!
      Allows a re-roll of the number of chicoon pups in a breeding, does not guarantee more chicoon then the original roll. the new roll is required to be used instead of the old roll, unless another reroll is used.

Price :: 100 c$, $2.50, 313Image

Color change wrote:Watch out with that one! If you get it on you anywhere before you're ready you won't be able to reverse the effects! I would suggest wearing gloves the entire time, and maybe even... have someone to help you? Look, I know it may just look like rainbow shaving cream, but I promise you it's not worth the hassle of an accident, just be careful.
      Allows a flame color and eye color change, can not add heterochromia or additional colors to the eyes/flame, it can only change the edits that already exist on the Chicoon. can only be applied to an already-existing Chicoon. (can not be applied to Myos that have not been approved yet)

Size potions wrote:The blue one makes you bigger, the orange one makes you smaller. What? did'ya think it would be the other way around? we, it's a good thing you're not the shop keeper then right?. Just a forewarning, it may hurt... it will probably hurt... Yeah, it's going to hurt and you'll be sore for like a week, enjoy! No refunds!
      changes the height, weight, build, stature, or general size of a Chicoon. The potion can not make very very big or very very tiny Chicoons, the changes must still resemble an above or below average Chicoon size. average changes should be within a foot up/down

Twin Token wrote:A lot of people like the trade for the twin potions during the summer event. i don't have any potions left but i found a few of these tokens in the back of my caravan!
      Allows for a minimum of two kits in a breeding "Guarantees two kits"

Price :: 100 c$, $2.50, 313Image

Glitter potions wrote:This collection of potions are great for spiffing up your fur a little bit. It is filled with edible glitter flavored like strawberries, and seems to have a weird effect on a chicoons pelt.
      adds small spots, specks or dots a chicoons body. the spots cannot be bigger then the iris of a standard chicoon, freckles cannot be specific shapes

Autopass potion wrote:This potion used to be advertised as a 'make your baby look like you!' potion, but the name was too long... and the potion didn't really work, the babies always came out with similar wings or furstyles, but rarely ever had the same markings or looks to them...? so i reworded it and hiked up the price heheh.
      Guarentees one trait of choice from a parent to be passed down to one chicoon in the nursery batch. The Trait rolls for a rarity lower for any additional babies in a breeding. (if autopassing a rare trait, it will roll as if it were uncommon rarity, besides the one guarantee)

Price :: 350$, $8.75, 1093Image

Edit remover wrote:No compensation if you get a scar from removing one of the things that make you special, what you see is what you get, this bad boy can remove heavy horns, annoying glitter sparkles, make your eyes go normal, or anything that makes you stand out. i don't know why anyone would want to look more 'normal' but hey you do you.
      Removes one edit from a chicoon, no limits on rarity. a chicoons tail stripes may have to be modified to resemble the updated rarity. This item does not give you an item in return for removing an edit, the edit is gone.

Price :: 40c$, $1, 125Image

[img]--[/img]
Pupil Color Change wrote:Somebody told me they would like me to start carrying these in stock? i couldn't imagine why, but they seem to be selling fine, so say thanks to Loxo next time you see them
      Allows a chicoon to have NR trait "colored pupil" or changes the color of an existing "colored pupil" trait. Pupils can be separate colors without the heterochromia [UC] trait

Price :: 40c$, $1, 125Image

Edit Remixer wrote:Ever feel like something on your body just... doesn't belong? Well, now you can fix that! This sweet potion can modify the shape of any trait you find on yourself! It'll change you long ears into short ones, change your unicorn horn into demon horns, or change your short tail into a long fluffy one.
      This item allows a user to change the shape of a single trait that already exists on a chicoon. This item does not change the color, design, or patterns of a trait. This item does allow changing the number of horns, claws, antennae, wings, etc as long as the trait existed previously on the chicoon.

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Shop [Purchase Receipts]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:48 pm

Word of warning;
Although the shop might be the most straightforward way to get myos,
myo tickets with higher rarities and more variety are handed out during events!
Additionally the moderators of the species allow art of their characters as
a trade for myos, more information about these trade can be found pinned
in the other-advertisements section of our discord!

In order to make a purchase, please post this form. If purchasing with c$ please send the trade right away!
If making a purchase with USD or DA points please contact Buzz Aesthetic on Discord!
Forms will be quoted by Buzz and approved or denied for proof of purchase!
Code: Select all
[center][b]I am making a purchase from the chicoon shop![/b][/center]
[list][list]Username & ID:
Item[s] being purchased:
Price of individual items:
Total price:
[/list][/list]

If you've used your item, you're required to post this form on this thread, it does not need to get approved.
Code: Select all
[center][b]I'm using an item i received from a shop![/b][/center]
[list][list]Username & ID:
Item(s) being used:
Original purchase link:
Where did you use it?:
Link to your Archive form:[/list][/list]

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon Shop [2.0 Open!]

Postby altmode » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:07 am

I'm using an item i received from a shop!

worm

he/him ☆ illustration student
☆ robot enthusiast ☆

★ my adopts thread!
★ my website!

altmode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:23 pm

I am making a purchase from the chicoon shop!

Username & ID: Fierce Wings + 156713
      Item[s] being purchased: Simple MYO Token
      Price of individual items: 80C$
      Total price: 80C$
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:30 am

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
      Item(s) being used: Color Change
      Original purchase link: [X]
      Where did you use it?: [X]
      Link to your Archive form:[X]

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
      Item[s] being purchased: High Quality Edit Potion
      Price of individual items: Sept Staff Token
      Total price: FREE CHICOONS Proof - [1] [2]
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:18 pm

Fierce Wings wrote:

Username & ID: Fierce Wings + 156713
      Item[s] being purchased: Simple MYO Token
      Price of individual items: 80C$
      Total price: 80C$

accepted! trades/viewtrade.php?id=101337874&userid=974808&signature=uAQFa_HK79I9FuZsZ7gbLg
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:20 am

(sorry, made the chicoon a lil while ago and totally forgot to do this form!)
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:47 am

Username & ID: softbarks (8447)
      Item[s] being purchased: x5 simple myo token
      Price of individual items: $2
      Total price: $10
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:41 pm

softbarks wrote:

Username & ID: softbarks (8447)
      Item[s] being purchased: x5 simple myo token
      Price of individual items: $2
      Total price: $10

Accepted! Tysm!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:17 pm

Username & ID: Cas. + 450726
      Item[s] being purchased: A bit better edit potion
      Price of individual items: 250 c$
      Total price: 250 c$
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /