Adopted

Username: harvestberry
    Name: FTRK Breeze Of The Himalayas // Cedar
    Height: 20 in
    Weight: 41 lbs
    Color: Masked Black and Dark Red Sable Brindle
    Genotype: Ayas Bb CC DD Eme hh Ii kbrkbr mm sisi tt UU LL

--

What's their favourite springtime activity?
    Based on a suggestion by -chirp-
    Ends April 15th at 10am AEST

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaumont Collie #365 - Open!

Postby eldritch hound » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Username: angel bugs
    Name: swifter is the tiger than all wild beasts | zephyros
    name meaning:
      show name: tigers, along with horses, are said to be the offspring of the god zephyros, god of the wind. they were considered some of the fastest animals around and it is said in a greek poem - "wifter is it [the tiger] than all wild beasts that are; for it runs with speed like its sire, zephyros (the west wind) himself"
      kennel name: zephyros is known as the god of the west wind. he is also one of four season gods of anemoi and of spring. and in greco-roman mosaics, is seen as spring personified carrying a basket of unripe fruits.
    Prompt: the kennel owner, during springtime and easter, always holds a hunt for eggs in the sprawling fields in and around the kennel. zephyros always enjoys helping the children find the brightly coloured eggs and placing them in the childs basket. they don't have a particular preference as to who they help, just whenever they happen to see sniff out an egg, they will give it to the closest child they see. he absolutely adores seeing the children happy when he drops the eggs into their basket and always gets rewarded with a head scratch before he bounds off to collect another one.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #365 - Open!

Postby Sadies » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:14 pm

Username: Sadies
Name: Ziggy (After a rescue dog I used to work with. :3)
Prompt: Ziggy is often given puzzle toys to keep her busy mind active. During the Spring months, she is given an Easter Egg shaped toy with treats stuffed inside. She has to roll the Egg around on the floor and figure out how to get out all of the yummy treats inside. This toy keeps her busy for a few hours so her owner can do the spring cleaning without Ziggy trying to "help".
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:04 am

Username: werepickle
Name: Aurora
Prompt: Every spring Aurora loves to help with planting an assortment of flowers. Digging holes in the soft cool dirt, the warm breeze rustling through her fur and the the odd butterfly or two fluttering throughout the garden. She loves watching the small critters scurrying to an fro amongst the leaves and foliage. But her favourite thing to do is help water the plants. She will gently pick up the hose and walk to and fro along the garden sprinkling the newly planted flowers.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:17 pm

Username: Julius525
Name: Talos
Prompt: Talos really enjoys the spring storms! Once they passed, there are a lot of puddles and mud around to jump in and play with, and seeing how it annoys their owner, they enjoy it even more! They like to do some mud fights with other collies, and after all that energetic activities... What's better than a refreshing bath with this warm and nice temperatures?
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:46 pm

Username: Silco
Name: Boghound's Boy Saviour | Ekko
Prompt: Ekko's favourite spring activity is helping his humans garden - except, well, he sort of... undoes... all of the gardening. He'll watch as his humans tediously dig out spots for bulbs and seeds, and once they've covered them.. here comes Ekko to dig it all back out. He loves to pluck precious flowers and stems out of the ground, he loves chewing them up, too. He's an absolute menace and his owners have all but given up on gardening. They've actually started planting two gardens: one for Ekko to destroy as a decoy, and a second one that's gated off so he can't get in.
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #365 - Adopted!

Postby Mythz » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:44 pm

congrats!
angel bugs wrote:
    Username: angel bugs
    Name: swifter is the tiger than all wild beasts | zephyros
    name meaning:
      show name: tigers, along with horses, are said to be the offspring of the god zephyros, god of the wind. they were considered some of the fastest animals around and it is said in a greek poem - "wifter is it [the tiger] than all wild beasts that are; for it runs with speed like its sire, zephyros (the west wind) himself"
      kennel name: zephyros is known as the god of the west wind. he is also one of four season gods of anemoi and of spring. and in greco-roman mosaics, is seen as spring personified carrying a basket of unripe fruits.
    Prompt: the kennel owner, during springtime and easter, always holds a hunt for eggs in the sprawling fields in and around the kennel. zephyros always enjoys helping the children find the brightly coloured eggs and placing them in the childs basket. they don't have a particular preference as to who they help, just whenever they happen to see sniff out an egg, they will give it to the closest child they see. he absolutely adores seeing the children happy when he drops the eggs into their basket and always gets rewarded with a head scratch before he bounds off to collect another one.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #365 - Adopted!

Postby harvestberry » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:03 pm

Although angel bugs hasn’t posted yet, I’ve won this guy in a giveaway! Here’s proof, his name has been changed to FTRK Breeze Of The Himalayas // Cedar!

🍁🐚 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
She/Her • PMs Always Open • CT
Hello hello! You can call me Harvest!
The Marshland Settlement
Foxtail Range Stables
Toyhou.se
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯🐚🍁

harvestberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery