Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2277

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:19 am

Coat suggestion

Tell me about one of the best things to ever happen to this cat!

Ends July 11th 16th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: Alex
Clan: Clan Ember
Description: Solid black with mid white
and green eyes
Edits: [NR] Accessories; [C] whiskers,
pointy ears, ear placement; [R] tall ears
Owner: Griff
Last edited by I Like Bees on Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2277

Postby Griff » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:34 am

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Alex
Prompt:

Crowcall paused, seeing the underfed cat curled into themselves. "Er... hey there. You okay?" He asked, padding up. He had almost missed the black and white cat, so hidden in the dirt and fallen leaves they were. Almost like they did not want to be found. Hearing Crowcall's voice, the other's ears flattened.

"Go away... I'm no good. I'm broken..."

"...Who told you that?" Crowcall asked, concerned.

"My whole clan did. I don't want to make heirs, I am not a medicine cat... and my hunting skills are mediocre at best..."

"Tch, sounds like a buncha idiots to me. We have plenty of cats in my clan who ain't makin' kittens any time soon. Maybe you are good at gathering, or smellin' things, or hearin', or even tellin' stories! Maybe you can decorate! Everyone's different! Like me, I am good at being awesome! Come on, why don't I introduce you to my Clan? We'll prove you ain't broken! How about it?"

"Well... okay I guess..."

And so Alex met Clan Ember and discovered just by being them they were indeed not broken. Meeting Crowcall ended up being the best thing to ever happen to them, much to the amazement of anyone who said such a thing out loud. And for Alex, many more good things were to follow.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:53 am

Username: LiLi041
Cat Name: Rapunzel
Clan: eNUF
Prompt: Just like how the two-leg babies' hair may be blonde at birth, and change to a darker color later on, so too did Rapunzel's. When she was first born, her fur was white, with patches of a golden-yellow covering her throughout. This should not have been an oddity, but her superstitious family declared that it was. Though her relatives also had varying degrees of white, all of their patches were a solid black, as dark as the night sky. Her littermates were no exception. How this golden-yellow kitten came to be in the family, they said, was questionable; perhaps there had been supernatural interference. Something dangerous, perhaps.

They raised her in the 'tower,' the largest hollow tree on the hill over yonder. Away from her clanmates, Rapunzel grew up under the supervision of only a single elder who was assigned to the task. The moons passed, and word spread of a 'golden-yellow cat living in a tower.' Cats flocked to her tower from all over, to gawk at her like she was a rare animal in a zoo.

This was the life she was used to, but one day, a stranger slipped past the elder's watch into her tower. She had attacked him at first, but he convinced her to stand down, and to listen to his story. He invited her to join eNUF, as the famed Tower Princess. It was the land of stories, and she would be free there. He told her of all the cats out in the world, roaming the world as they wished; a world much larger than the little tree hollow could ever offer. Then he left, leaving her amidst her newfound, growing desires.

Perhaps there was a supernatural influence in her life, for the next morning, she woke up and found that the golden-yellow patches had turned black. After the elder saw, she went to convene in a family meeting. And after the elder returned, she told Rapunzel that she would be able to leave the tower. The family had decided that whatever ill presence the supernatural could bring through her was no longer a danger. They offered to let her rejoin the family, but Rapunzel's heart was set. She left for eNUF as soon as she could. Though she didn't see the stranger after arriving there, she indeed got a free life as promised.

Looking back, she wasn't sure whether the stranger appearing into her life was the trigger for her fur turning a solid black and her being allowed to leave and live as she wished, but she was sure that the entire series of events after he appeared was the best thing that ever happened to her.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:24 pm

Extending to July 16th, 11:59 PM CDT !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:00 pm

Username: nindroidzane
Cat Name: Sootpoppy
Clan: FluxClan
Prompt:
"Sootpoppy?"

Sootpoppy's ears were perked before he even raised his head. "Yes? Is everything alright?"

The medicine cat's soft smile was enough to let him relax his shoulders, before they'd even spoken. Even Mumblecry behind them looked a little warmer than usual.

"Yes, everything's just fine. Four healthy kits!" They purred. "You can come see now, if you'd like."

"Oh, yes, if I wouldn't be any trouble." Sootpoppy ducked his head, but his paws were already leading him towards the nursery. The medicine cats stepped politely out of his way, and he decided that was as much confirmation as he needed.

"Thimbleberry?" He whispered, stepping into the dimly lit den. He didn't want to wake them, if they were asleep. They probably needed the rest, after all, and-

A soft brush of fluffy purple tail brushed him out of his thoughts. He glanced down at the (also purple) eyes shining in the murky light. It seemed they felt exactly as he did.

Leaning down carefully, after an affectionate nod of confirmation, Sootpoopy sniffed at each of the - four! - tiny new kittens. They were all very cute... none purple, it seemed, but one looked quite like himself. Life was funny that way.

But what they looked like wasn't really what mattered - just that they were healthy, and safe, and had a wonderful parent to take care of them.

And, of course, the most amazing uncle in the world. He was going to spoil these kits so hard.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:42 am

Griff wrote:Username: Griff
Cat Name: Alex
Prompt:
-snip-

Congrats! I like the contrast between the best thing in Alex's life being something no
one else in the clan would expect, and I'm glad they've found a welcoming home now!

I'd also like to award HMs to LiLi041 and nindroidzane !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:58 am

Congrats Griff and thank you for the HM, Bees!
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups