Based on Click to view
Artist -Isabella- [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings -- #791

Postby -Isabella- » Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Is there some significance to their little bell accessory? Or is simply an accessory they enjoy? 250 words max

Ends 5/26/21

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Lion Name:[/b]
    [b]Lion Gender:[/b]
    [b]Pride:[/b] (Link to thread)
    [b]Pride Status:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #791

Postby minifun990 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Q
Lion Gender: Male
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status:
Prompt: Qโ€™s bell and collar is everything to him. It is sometimes the only thing that reminds him that his last life, his original life wasnt just some odd and fading dream. He was rich and influential then, decorated in the highest manner a cat could be. He was so highly cared for that he could afford to warn any prey or other cat of his approach with a jaunty jingle. It was a perfect life for him as he avoided the plots and rumours that tried to bring him down.

But it didnt last. Q awoke one morning to find himself in a body so similar yet different to his own. Much larger now, his legs twice the height of his friends and family. He was a lion. Made into the thing that that all his clan exploited or hated.

And he couldnt even tell them it was him. They couldnt understand his deep growling, and he could no longer understand their meows. His life and heart broken all Q could do was take his bell and run.

He would find a way to use the collar to prove his identity. It no longer fit around his neck but Q managed to balance it across his ear, listening to the bell as he prowled onwards, searching for a way to reverse this curse, or whatever it was that stopped him from being able to talk to the ones he used to love. (242/250)
Last edited by minifun990 on Sat May 22, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Thu May 13, 2021 8:16 pm

Edit: Withdrawing, good luck to others though!
Last edited by Deify on Tue May 25, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ โ
we're ๐… ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐’
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโž โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐ƒ๐„๐ˆ๐…๐˜ โ†  he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxโ€ข=ยปโ€กยซ=โ€ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Tue May 25, 2021 8:23 pm

Username: WolfstormSC
Lion Name: Haru
Lion Gender: Female
Pride: Kinori Pride
Pride Status: Lead Hunter
Prompt:
"Why do you keep that funny thing around, anyway?" A white lioness sighs, unable to comprehend the small trinket placed on her pride mate's head. The two had been in a hunting party together, but the white lioness was growing sick of hearing that ringing sound while she was trying to concentrate on the hunt.

"Oh, Coevi, it's more than just a "funny thing"! It's my good luck charm!" the young black and white lioness gives her companion a hearty grin. Her eyes were shinning as she hoped that Coevi would understand just why this small, golden bell was special to her.

Ever since Haru was young, she had always adored how it had sung it's beautiful chime whenever it moved. Every single time she wore it, good luck found her. Hence, she had equated the bell to be a good luck charm of sorts. It had always been there for her, so to her, it was her prized and rather irreplaceable treasure. She realised it might look a little silly to some and that the noise might get on other lion's nerves, but she didn't mind that much. She HAD to wear it or bad luck might find her instead.

"Look at it, it's so cute!" Haru gleamed with excitement, just getting to show off the golden bell made her happy.

Coevi observed the bell, taking a good look at it. She jingled it gently.
"Strange looking thing." she mumbled to herself, trying to suppress a smile. (248 words)

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Wed May 26, 2021 12:58 am

Username: Raptocidic
Lion Name: Ottoline
Lion Gender: Female
Pride: Arch Empire
Pride Status:
Prompt:

Truth be told, Ottoline hadn't the faintest idea what the bell truly was. All she knew is that she didn't ever want to take it off.

She found it when her lands had been burning for days. Ottoline wondered out into the blaze, driven by hunger. Going out amidst a wildfire was risky, but there was no other choice. She was hungry.

As she trod carefully around the flames, a small glint caught her eye. Despite her best instincts telling her to avoid it, her curiosity got the best of her. Upon venturing towards the embers she found a small trinket of sorts; some sort of bell attatched to a red string. It sat comftably atop a warm pile of charcoal, untouched by the flames around it. When she approached it sparkled, as though it were attempting to grin.

Ottoline stared at it for a while, her mind battling against itself as her subconsciousness attemtped to divert her away from the item. Deciding to overlook her instincts (which at this point were practically screaming), she took the item and flung it onto her head. Unable to fit over her muzzle, the bell settled for clinging onto her ear instead.

She instantly felt releived when the bell fell onto her ear, any past worries completely washing away. The bell made a cute jingle as she moved, making a relaxing tune as she went back home with a skip in her step. Ottoline completely forgot about dinner that day.

(247/250)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 pm

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Q
Lion Gender: Male
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status:
Prompt: Qโ€™s bell and collar is everything to him. It is sometimes the only thing that reminds him that his last life, his original life wasnt just some odd and fading dream. He was rich and influential then, decorated in the highest manner a cat could be. He was so highly cared for that he could afford to warn any prey or other cat of his approach with a jaunty jingle. It was a perfect life for him as he avoided the plots and rumours that tried to bring him down.

But it didnt last. Q awoke one morning to find himself in a body so similar yet different to his own. Much larger now, his legs twice the height of his friends and family. He was a lion. Made into the thing that that all his clan exploited or hated.

And he couldnt even tell them it was him. They couldnt understand his deep growling, and he could no longer understand their meows. His life and heart broken all Q could do was take his bell and run.

He would find a way to use the collar to prove his identity. It no longer fit around his neck but Q managed to balance it across his ear, listening to the bell as he prowled onwards, searching for a way to reverse this curse, or whatever it was that stopped him from being able to talk to the ones he used to love. (242/250)

Winner!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:50 am

Thanks a bunch! Ill take good care of him :)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me