Based on Click to view
Artist -Isabella- [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #761

Postby -Isabella- » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:12 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

To win this lion simply give them a backstory! I'll choose the one that I find the most fitting/creative.
500 words max,

Cactologist wrote:Username: Cactologist
Lion Name: Shintsha ("change")
Lion Gender: Female
Pride: Ukusizana Pride
Pride Status: Third Gen. Queen (via marriage)
Prompt: Life was simple back then. Everything followed three simple rules: Run. Hide. Be afraid. So why did she want more?
-snip-

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion Name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] (Link to thread)
[b]Pride Status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by -Isabella- on Mon May 03, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #761

Postby Cactologist » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Username: Cactologist
Prompt: Life was simple back then. Everything followed three simple rules: Run. Hide. Be afraid. So why did she want more?
"Shintsha, quick wake up, we need to go!" But Shin had learned to sleep with one eye open, and she already knew what her mother would never tell her: The Ukwesabisa had found them. Again. She had been denying it ever since she first began to hear the whispers again, because afterall, this place was supposed to be hidden and perfect, but now the truth had stolen into her mind while she slept, and it was impossible to lie to herself.

Run.

Her body jumped up without hesitation but her heart was reluctant. Regardless, she had her bag in an instant, and a moment later she was among the agitated lions and hysterical lionesses racing through the pitch black woods. Her mind ran a million times faster, though, and she already knew this time was not like the others. She knew her heart had changed. Although her upbringing fought it, she knew her decision had been made the moment she entered this valley. The feeling was electric; meant to be. It was home. And they were making a mistake.

Hide.

No one noticed as she edged out of the stampede and into the forest around them. She paused for just a moment while the rest of the pride stormed by, but it was long enough for panic to catch up with her. What was she doing!? But she knew there was no turning back. She had made her decision. Without another thought, she was running again, but this time it was different. She was not running away from something wrong, but rather to something right.

As she neared the edge of huts where the pride had resided, her doubting thoughts left for good. The hulking black beasts of lions had already invaded and covered the area a spilled liquid, their beady eyes scanning rapidly for their prey. Shin felt a hot fury growing in her rivalling the heat of the Sacred Fire itself. The Sacred Fire. Shin knew what she had to do.

Be Afraid.

Shin was small, fast, and knew the area like the back of her paw, but she was tired of hiding. Without a second of hesitation, she raced to the center of the village. She grabbed a burning stick from the roaring community fire and threw it into the dry underbrush before the Ukwesabisa could even fathom what they were seeing. Then, she ran for what she promised would be her last time. By the time she was free of the huts, the center of the village was a ravaging wildfire. The Ukwesabisa that were able to move their bulk fast enough to escape ran like hurt puppies, and the others were not so fortunate.
Shin ached for all she had lost, but she knew she had gained so much more. Freedom, strength, independence. And she would never be a slave to fear again.
Word Count: 498/500
Last edited by Cactologist on Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Username:Runnersback
Lion Name: Lindia (Swahili for ‘the defender’)
Lion Gender:Female
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride Status: Illegitimate cub ->Amyclas
Prompt:
Lindia; the illegitimate heir of a foreign prince and Akumu and well it looked like Akumu got the short straw upon choosing which parent the cub should go to. The prince simply deemed Lindia as nothing but a flea in his pelt and refused to take his daughter in. How scandalous it would be for him, but nobody took in account of how scandalous it would be for Akumu and her new daughter either. It was too late for fates to decide so Akumu gently swaddled her daughter into the warmest pelts and tucked beautiful flower pins into her fur that she stole from the princes home. Frankly it was the least Akumu could do if her daughter ever asked of her father, she could show her the pins and explain that she is some form of royalty. Well that is if she wanted to dive deeper into exploring her roots.

But soon the two returned to the pride and to much Akumu’s dismay the scandal had spread far and wide like a parasite leaving diseases.

And as Lindia grew, Akumu began facing shortcomings of sheltering her daughter. Lindia despised the other cubs and there parents, she began to lash out at every whisper. Soon the small cub began to rebel and taunt the adults with their own volitole gossip she had picked up on from their surrounding pride mates if they wanted to say,“She was going to turn out like her mother! Or instead of her mother fighting for the pride she was seducing princes!” then Lindia was just going to flip carcass right back onto them. When push came to shove and Lindia was fully grown, her and Akumu were cast out. They wandered for years before finding a pride as accepting as the Kralot’s and this was where Lindia absorbed all the knowledge of field medicine she could. If she was her mother’s daughter, then she would become the first field Amycla for the Pride’s military and be the best at it.

Lindia didn’t need a father in her life, she didn’t need a pride. All she needed was some knowledge and a caring mother who believed in her when no one else would.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:53 am

Username: captain dude
Lion Name: Shira
Pride: People of the Painted Valley
Pride Status:
Prompt:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon May 03, 2021 10:26 am

Cactologist wrote:Username: Cactologist
"Shintsha, quick wake up, we need to go!" But Shin had learned to sleep with one eye open, and she already knew what her mother would never tell her: The Ukwesabisa had found them. Again. She had been denying it ever since she first began to hear the whispers again, because afterall, this place was supposed to be hidden and perfect, but now the truth had stolen into her mind while she slept, and it was impossible to lie to herself.

Run.

Her body jumped up without hesitation but her heart was reluctant. Regardless, she had her bag in an instant, and a moment later she was among the agitated lions and hysterical lionesses racing through the pitch black woods. Her mind ran a million times faster, though, and she already knew this time was not like the others. She knew her heart had changed. Although her upbringing fought it, she knew her decision had been made the moment she entered this valley. The feeling was electric; meant to be. It was home. And they were making a mistake.

Hide.

No one noticed as she edged out of the stampede and into the forest around them. She paused for just a moment while the rest of the pride stormed by, but it was long enough for panic to catch up with her. What was she doing!? But she knew there was no turning back. She had made her decision. Without another thought, she was running again, but this time it was different. She was not running away from something wrong, but rather to something right.

As she neared the edge of huts where the pride had resided, her doubting thoughts left for good. The hulking black beasts of lions had already invaded and covered the area a spilled liquid, their beady eyes scanning rapidly for their prey. Shin felt a hot fury growing in her rivalling the heat of the Sacred Fire itself. The Sacred Fire. Shin knew what she had to do.

Be Afraid.

Shin was small, fast, and knew the area like the back of her paw, but she was tired of hiding. Without a second of hesitation, she raced to the center of the village. She grabbed a burning stick from the roaring community fire and threw it into the dry underbrush before the Ukwesabisa could even fathom what they were seeing. Then, she ran for what she promised would be her last time. By the time she was free of the huts, the center of the village was a ravaging wildfire. The Ukwesabisa that were able to move their bulk fast enough to escape ran like hurt puppies, and the others were not so fortunate.
Shin ached for all she had lost, but she knew she had gained so much more. Freedom, strength, independence. And she would never be a slave to fear again.
Word Count: 498/500

Winner! and an RU will go to Runnersback as well^^
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Mon May 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Oh my gosh thank you so much!! And congrats to Runners on the RU too!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me