Yngvarr

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:23 pm

Asdgfjfgfg I love him SO MUCH!?!?
Yngvarr <3
design by rem sleep, approved by me <3

Notes for character development
- Mischievous lil scamp with a heart of gold
- Lives in the far north
- Was brave and foolish in his youth, now he is more cautious as to the actions he chooses to do and the paths he chooses to follow
- Gives great hugs (albeit cold ones; one of his arms is complete ice lol)
- Stronk mans; often underestimates his own strength. Can lead to him being a bit of a klutz
- Slowly becoming corrupted after an adventure-gone-wrong involving a rather icy elder and corruption magic
- The incident left him with cryokinetic abilities, but every time he uses them the ice creeps a wee bit closer up his body
- The magic is controlled by a particular elder who is a bit of a shut-in and doesn't take kindly to lambicorns disturbing her; she can use the corruptive powers to take over Yngvarr's mind for a stretch of time. This often results in acts of mass destruction, which Yngvarr has no memory of committing when he comes out of her control
- Has a lot of guilt over this and intensely fears hurting his loved ones; internally thinks he's becoming a monster
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me