Re: Viscet #1124 - Minty Deer!

Postby ps4 kid » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Username:
Name:
Favorite thing to do in the winter: (500 words max.)
Art:
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn's Wish » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:33 am

merk
It's been nice, but it is time that I move on in my life. Thank you to everyone who has been kind to me.
Saturn's Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:41 am

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Art:

maybe...depends on if my little one will give me the chance to draw something up at least..
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

No time, ;-;
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:13 am

Username:
Name: Lindsey
Personality: She is very funny, hyper, kind, caring, and generous, very playful, and a very good friend to her friends.
Favorite thing to do in the winter: She likes to terrorize people while she's dressed in a Toy Bonnie costume because why not do something different then peaceful for the holidays and hear joy and laughter when you can hear cries and screams allll December long? I know I would!....... (500 words max.)
Art: The art is Lindsey in her costume!
Likes: Five Nights at Freddy's, scaring people, Halloween, horror movies, YouTube, Christmas, December, fall, winter, and many more..
Dislikes: Bullies, hatred, Rip offs of Five Nights at Freddy's game, and people who don't get freaked out by her costume....
Favorite Songs: 3 doors down - Kryptonite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw, Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYxkezUr8MQ, Green day - Time of your life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs and Bon Jovi - It's my life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKFwtgUJHs
Least Favorite Songs: Green Day - American Idiot, The Fray - How to save a life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0zefuJ4Ys, Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNO6yd66PpA, and 3 Doors Down - Here Without You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDInVqv8cs ...
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn's Wish » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:05 am

Username: Saturn's Wish
Name: Noeire
Personality:
Art:
It's been nice, but it is time that I move on in my life. Thank you to everyone who has been kind to me.
Saturn's Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:06 am

Username:
Ash Wolf

Name:
Alex

Personality:
Alex is a true free spirit. He is often the life of the party. He believes that if you are honest with someone and keep promises to others you can build a close relationship to them. Alex is a very compassionate Viscet as well. He always puts others needs before himself, for he believes that everyone is important. He's always willing to stick his neck out for someone he's close with for he thinks everyone deserves a second chance. Overall Alex is very kind and loving. He was raised to love others even if they do wrong.

Favorite thing to do in the winter:
Alex loves the snow. Ever since he was little he loved it! His favorite thing to do in the winter it to look out the window and watch the first snow fall come down listening to classical music and a mug of hot chocolate.
Art:

Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Username:
Fuscontidox

Name:
Lumeira [Luu-mare-uh] "Lume"

Personality:

Lume is a very serene individual, often seen poised and softly smiling, she sometimes spaces out, and her foot will start tapping, and at that point anyone would know she's no longer listening, and a song is drifting around her thoughts. She enjoys humming to herself and sometimes mumbling lyrics, but she's always been rather perplexed about the idea of letting others listen to her sing. When she's alone she can be a little boisterous, and likes to jump about the house to the beat of whatever tune has been bouncing around in her brain. It always makes her eyes light up, and sometimes she even blushes or gets teary eyed, when someone starts to hum along with her, she finds it so precious that she caught someone's attention to the song, many of which are fairly old and lost in time. Sometimes she starts humming an overplayed tune for the soul purpose of getting it caught in the forefront of her friends' minds! Then they will grumble while she bites her tongue whilst attempting to hold back her pure enjoyment. She likes to say things that spark interest in her friends, she likes seeing life revive in their eyes, because sometimes, they seem happy, but their expression says "IM DYING!" and she can tell something dreary lurks, and they just need a little something to say "hang on." If her method doesn't work, she's all ears to listen to their troubles and whoas. She can be quite emotional, but she hates when people sugar coat things, always claiming it's better to know the truth than it is to be left in the dark about details that might have been left out and leave a lingering gap in the conversation, which bugs her immensely.

Where she lives is normally chilly year round, With temperatures around 70 at the hottest in the summer, and reaching as low as -20 in the winter. All year round, she will drink a cup of hot cocoa to start her morning in placement of coffee and tea, as she dislikes both coffee and tea.

Favorite thing to do in the winter: (347 words)

During the Winter, Lume is always on the move, she's constantly visiting people, out shopping, or simply walking through town and to the outskirts where the buildings dwindle, the snow is deep, and the trees hang low and gloriously white. She always stays up later, just to sit on her porch with a mug of hot cocoa, and watch it steam, and take deep measured breaths so she can see it whispy and white.

Lume can be an odd little character when it comes to expressing her love of winter, but there's just one thing that sums it up the best: The first thing to spill out of her mouth at the mention of the season "Winter" is the Christmas carolers. Each year, Lume runs off searching the streets to find the Christmas carolers as though they are some mystical species and she, a child, that still believes in their magic. She enjoys listening to them and always gets those sensational tingles down her spine, encouraging a spriteful smile to linger over her lips. Her friends have to watch carefully when they say anything about caroling around her, only because she will begin to go on a rampage about the groups she might have gone to watch or the locations of ones she plans to go watch in the near future.

Sometimes, she imagines herself singing into the night, her warm breath fogging the winter air, and the tingle of her nose against the cold, but each time, her fantasy ends with people watching, and her throat lodges, and she doesn't know why she stopped, but her voice won't continue, and she melts into a puddle like frosty the snowman when spring comes. Only it's not as peaceful as that, and is more like cooking her, like the sock coffee from the Polar Express... By that point, she is sucked back into the real world and finds that she is cringing in on herself. She would shake it off with a sigh, and just smile, thankful for those who have the guts to share their melodious talent.

Art:

Winner may have my art :)
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 am

Username:
humerussin

I'm entering because i saw the design and just fell in love with it. The peppermint bits on her cheeks and scattered around her design compliment it so well, and the scarf almost ties it all together! Almost immediately i had the idea to add a sort of saddle/treeskirt like apparel on her back, to match with the scarf and to be a cushion for her pockets. For a while my friends had been going on about the Viscet species, and eventually i wanted to get one of my own. I feel she would be fitting for my first, or even only, viscet.

Not to mention, it also reminds me of an old dog I used to have; a border collie who was the sweetest and most cheerful thing. She meant a lot to me and I used to run around our old place with her, throwing tennis balls and watching the clouds. That dog, named Tina, motivated me to enter for this beauty! I'm really hoping to win~ ;v;

Name:
Tine (pronounced like "teen" in the name Tina)

Personality:

Bubbly, positive and incredibly determined, Tine is like a ray of sunshine on the freezing, white snow. Her friends usually end up missing her when she's not around, since she makes her presence so well-known with cheer. Tine is also the gifting-type, always baking sweets for her friends and making hot cocoa so they keep warm in the chilly winter. She is sensitive to depressive or sad themes, so in those situations she tries to make jeers and jokes at it all innocently, hoping to lighten the mood or bring smiles to the faces around her. If desperate enough to pull it off, she can go for hours, even if she can just make up a hilarious short story for everyone to listen to. However, she can be a bit too kind and forgiving at times, vulnerable and innocent as she is.

She can be quite talkative; especially around her friends! Tine can go on for days and days about the squirrel she saw the other day, why the weather was so snowy lately, or how she nearly lost her scarf on a branch...

Not many really know her backstory, though. Years ago, she used to be melancholy and extremely introvert, wishing to only be by herself and not interact with anyone. She hardly ever smiled or laughed, or even spoke for that matter. One day, she decided she's had enough of being depressed, and instead wished to be happy and even bring joy to others who are sad or lonely, as she's felt it so strongly before. Tine made a point to be better for herself and everyone else, looking at life a little more positively and a little more cheerfully. She's much more confident and happy about life now, and wishes everyone else felt that way, too.

Albie
Much like Tine, Albie is a very optimistic soul and the two get along incredibly well. Maybe it's just the cookies, or maybe it's even just that shes pretty kind of a character. They met while she was giving out muffins and cookies to random viscets, and he happened to be one of them; he just was passing by when the sweet aroma of chocolate caught his attention and he wandered over to her, thrilled. He just loves cookies!
Besides that, Tine rather enjoys Albie's company, when he's watching the cookies baking in the oven while she relaxes and sips hot cocoa by the fire. Some say they could actually be approaching close friends, seeing the two around quite often when Tine's on one of her kind round-a-bouts. Though, she still doesn't understand how a hundred cookies disappear far faster than they should when he's around...

Vilko
Often times Tine sneaks up on Vilko, startling him with her rather raised voice and excitement. At some point it got so bad he even placed a bell in one of her pockets, so now everywhere she goes she no longer startles others, and instead announces her arrival with excessive jingling noises.
The two get along pretty well in terms of friends, as Vilko loves helping others, and Tine ends up baking too many cookies or muffins to carry all at once. Since he has a sled, Vilko can pull them around, following behind her and Albie as they trot around town in the chilly snow. Not only did he want to help her pull the baked sweets around, but he also has his own contribution; he gives out hot soup to warm others, hoping he may bring some of his own cheer as well.

Lurk
Although she'd never admit it, Lurk considers Tine a friend of hers, secretly enjoying her presence and the sweets she brings. Lurk is always curt and short as possible with her replies, using as few or little words as possible to get her message across and being distant as well. Tine hopes to someday get her to open up with others and be a little more cheerful, since she brings her cookies and muffins so often to encourage her to smile.

Currently: 473 words

She looooves baking goods for her friends!

Crumbs flew around as Tine not-so-carefully placed them into the tan pockets hung over her treeskirt; which, oddly, she wears on her back (to match with her crimson plaid scarf). In total, it has 6 pockets—three on each side, one being for muffins and the other being for cookies she bakes. Both were her favorite flavor of baked goods; chocolate!
She slung the treeskirt and pockets over her back, humming as she pranced out the door the tune of “jingle bells”. Tine peered around, looking for any other viscets she may recognize. A distinct and familiar brown and white pelt caught her eye and she sauntered over with a grin clear as day. “Heya Albie! You want any cookies?”
Albie spun around with a squeal and wagged his fluffy tail, various tufts of fur swaying. “COOKIES? Of course!!” Already reaching his paws out in front of himself and standing up on his hind legs. Tine promptly opened one of the pockets and placed two cookies on his paws and he gladly wolfed them down. Tine’s heart swelled with joy; she was ecstatic others loved her cookies!

Next thing she knew, she was being dragged over towards a lighter brown viscet, wearing all sorts of bells and even mistletoe. He was busy cleaning his sled, a red sled to match his harness with bells and mistletoe. Albie spoke immediately to him, "hey Vilko! my friend Tine here said she needed help with something!" At that, the viscet set his gaze on them and tilted his head. Tine smiled sheeply and admitted, "well, i dont really have enough space in my pockets to carry all of my cookies and muffins for everyone, so i was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me?" Vilko turned around, pausing cleaning off his sled for a moment, ”ah, i really wouldnt mind helping out!” He hooks up his harness to the sled, double-checking to make sure its secure, and then following with “alright, just place some in this and you lead the way.”

After some time, they came upon an auburn and orange viscet, who was busy minding her own business with hardly anyone around her. Albie grinned and shouted, “heyy!! Look its lurk! HEY LURK!” With that the viscet swiftly glanced back with a mild look of terror on her face, and promptly began fast-walking away from them.
“Hey! Wait! We have cookies!” Tine leapt ahead, catching up to Lurk and pulling out a cookie from one of her pockets. Lurk stopped and looked at her gruffly as Tine handed it to her. “No.” She grumbles, wishing to just leave already. “C’moooonnn,” Tine urged her on, “you know you want ooooneee.” With a little more convincing, she, although regretably took it, and they moved on. Once they had gone from sight, she munched cheerfully on it, actually enjoying it.

Art:
All images that are resized will be clickable so you may view fullsizes.

Vilko, Albie, and Lurk belong to sschw, and are being used with permission.
All artwork shown was made by me (besides the linked viscet references, of course).

Last edited by Lioashu on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 am

Marking to watch~
Last edited by Corvuss on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me