Re: Ray Readoption

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm

" Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing. "

username: w h i t e. b o y | kal name: Daniel Lee Chondrich | sex: masculine | age: 22

Daniel. There's so many people with the name Daniel, it's crazy to think. But when I think of someone named Daniel I think of me. You having the same label as another person doesn't make you so unique, but when i think about who I am that's when I start to weep. I've come a long way from knowing who I was, and who I was meant to be. It's hard for people to understand what transitions your going through with yourself, even if they gesture a depending voice, all that can come out is 'i don't know.' I lost myself, into complete nothingness I drifted away longing to find my purpose but not really knowing what i was looking. All the things I use to like, the things I knew, we're lies it seemed & I hated myself. It took some time to realize what I was actually meant to be, figuring out my new likes, new foods, new tastes, even new thoughts. And it took just one night & it hit me, if it were a snake it would've bit me. The reasoning why I felt like I was, was because all those years I wasn't quite out on my own. I was just adjusting myself to what everybody else liked and was doing, so on and so forth. All their voices, locked inside my head, mockingly going round & round like a carnival ride. But now, I can sit in the utter silence of my own being, comfortably knowing exactly who I am and accepting myself the way I was meant to be.

I am the kal to not tell you what you want to hear, but rather the kind that tells you what you really need to hear. ' Listen, don't listen.' I'd say. ' In the end you hurt yourself more not confronting yourself & hiding away. ' I had an issue with helping others who didn't want to be helped, it use to kill me & I wasn't sure how to comprehend with it. Force is never the answer but rather an understanding, for you see even by doing that I wasn't prospering like I needed. ' You can't help everybody Daniel, you can only start with you & along your time you'll help other souls too. ' & so it was, the journey of me finding me & what I told myself was right too. It began with taking a bus to beautiful unique places that i had written down in my scrapbook. A bag, blanket & a few personal things. I enjoy being by the water mostly, there's no telling what beautiful creatures you might befriend. But I can tell you I'd never be scared to go bungee cording, or sky diving with friends. Winter isn't so much my specialty, the frigid temps make my body ache, but a warm cup of joe by a window that glistens, & cuddly cute kittens is the way I'd take it. Beautiful places & beautiful people I take very keenly, for my scrapbook holds some unbelievable sights. Pictures I don't mind all that much, but I like to create things from my heart, with dazzling colors here & there, & even sketches of whimsical kal's I've met there at those places. If I could I'd tell you my whole life's story, or even stories of the kalon's I've met but I don't want to talk your ear off so just ask if you want to listen in.

Others, aren't so sure what to think. He's not like any other Kal, that's for sure and of course everybody has their reasoning. Some could see him as blunt, or too overly outspoken. But those who do that are the ones who don't want to listen & take his words for insults. But then you have others who see him as if he's perfect by all means, wanting to be like him but he will just tell you ' be you. ' Others will think of him as they may, they will think of him as they might but whatever they are thinking won't bother him in any way ' you do you dude. '

1. what do they seem them self as?
    2. what kind of kal are they?
    3. What do other people see them as?
    699 / 1000
Last edited by c o r r i o n a. on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:46 pm

this is being extended to the wednesday of next week at 7pm mountain standard time!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ - we didn't come for money

Postby skywishes01 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:07 am

[ click for my form ♥ ]
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:54 pm

-snip-

[deleting all my old posts]
Last edited by 【Wildfire】 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:15 pm

apologies if anyone saw my last post, i’m actually going to close this now. sorry for being late on closing it, my life has been really hectic lately. please do not edit your forms.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 am

sorry for the delay in judging! i don’t have time to write a whole bunch, so i’m just going to get straight to the winner and some shoutouts!

i want to shoutout marsh and skywishes01! i loved your guys’ forms! thank you so much for joining!

and the winner of the new and improved ray is calibri with macaroni reese / manta ray! your form was just too cute, and even though it was on the short side, your form answered the prompt and it was in a creative way! congrats on your new dude and i can’t wait to see what you do with him!

thank you everyone for joining, i loved all of your forms and good luck in future competitions! please remember if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything! be kind to the winner :)

and thank you to the special someone who helped me narrow down my three favorite forms!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lokisaurus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:32 am

Just marked to say super congratulations (I had limited wifi.) He's really beautiful lil' guy!
Last edited by Lokisaurus on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ON HIATUS
until further notice

if i owe you art and you have already paid, you are eligible for a refund.
message me on discord with your receipt of purchase and i'll pay you back.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 am

Aaa, thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun answering the prompt - I'm so excited to begin developing him even further <3
Everyone had such good forms, this was very unexpected, gosh!!

Thank you so much for the opportunity - may I be added? ~
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 am

!! you’ve been added <3
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:16 am

Congrats!!! ♥♥♥
I would love if you kept my drawing! It would mean a lot to me! ♥
I loved your form as soon as I saw it! The drawing is so cute!! And the name is genius! ♥♥♥
I hope you will have fun developing Mac! ^u^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me