Re: Ray Readoption

Postby idyll » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:10 pm

res Alonzo <33
this kal is such a dream
sindri concept? a blacksmith <33
Last edited by idyll on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Possible Res ๐Ÿ’•
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
โ™ฅ โ™ฅ you guys are cool ily โ™ฅ โ™ฅ
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ray readoption -

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:24 pm

click image for full extra picture
Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Ray
Prompt: [ 991/1000 ]

- - -

Most believe that Ray couldn't be anything other than a shy, innocent boy who likes the ocean and cats. After all, he looks like a cat and has a shine of a sea creature, what else could he be? He is often seen around toy shops and arcades, which fuels the idea that he's a child in a grown man's body even more. Though nobody has ever really seen him play an arcade game, Ray does like to flaunt his apparent skills at video games.

Nobody has ever seen his mother or father, and they assume he lives alone. So they suppose that he's somewhat able to hold his own financially. However, with the amount of time he's gone from society, people assume that he's a bit of a shut-in. However, their internet life seems to be nonexistent. Not even his closest friends are able to figure out where he is when he's not playing games or toy shops.

His way of speaking always has been a bit speedy, and sometimes fluctuates between sounding like a small child and sounding like a jock-like teenager. They never assume that he's somewhere around the young teenager age range, though it's never been confirmed. Then again, nobody asks, simply because everyone thinks they wouldn't get along with him- he's weird, he's a gross gamer who hides in his house, and he talks way too fast for anyone to understand. Leaving him looking almost worthless in the eyes of society.

The only reason others even give him enough time to analyze him is because he does have money to have a house and buy video games almost bi-weekly. Spending a good thousand dollars on games every week or so. Of course, where there is money, there is people who want to take advantage of it, especially when the person with money always looks like a bit of a naive child who could be easily manipulated to give someone almost all of their money.

- - -

Ray thinks that he is literally a stingray in the body of a kalon. It's a very spiritual belief in himself, but it makes up most of what he thinks of himself. He likes to think of himself as a person with the soul of a free spirited ocean creature. This sometimes brings up jealousy towards merkals and gilled kalons. Beyond that, Ray thinks he's just a normal teenager- except for some anxiety and paranoia that makes some sleepless nights come about. He feels like he's just like everyone else, but... with the soul of a stingray.

Ray is a gamer, finding himself visiting the arcade to watch others play high action, high stress, and one try only games, before he goes home to play some more mainstream, sandbox based games. though his personal favorites are shooter games and multiplayer battle royale style games. He's aware that some people think he acts like a child sometimes, but he doesn't see it like they do. He sees himself as well developed mentally, able to do math and read at a college level. And since he often thinks of himself as an older teenager, he believes that he's on the right track when it comes to acting his age. After all, college kids can act a bit immature at times, right? He sure thinks so.

He likes to think of himself like a dreamer, he often blanks out and dreams about fantastical lands that he loves a little bit more than the real world. He even imagines some of the people he sees out on the streets as fantasy versions of themselves in these dreams. Sometimes, he claims that he blanks out and dreams for days, sometimes even months. How he survived all of this is beyond him, but he likes to claim that some sort of spirit magic is at work to keep him alive while he's in what he thinks are his comatose-like states of dreaming.

- - -

In reality, Ray truly isn't in his right body, or in his right world, though it's not in the way he thinks. His soul originally belonged to the son of a nature god, but when banished from heaven, the god turned into a stingray, and that soul of the stingray was eventually transferred to Ray due to the cycle of life. This brings about some demigod powers, the one that Ray uses the most being inter-dimensional travel and teleportation. However, the modern Ray has become very good at believing that his trips to different universes aren't anything more than a show of imagination and dreaming. He is a gamer, yes, but the only audience he has for his gaming on the internet is in the hyper futuristic universe, where he has the most of his friends. His online presence would never be seen in the real world until 500 years in the future.

Mentally, Ray is somewhere around 18, which is why he is truly convinced to say he is 18. It's also been the same amount of time that the soul has been in the body- having taken over it's previous host. The body itself is actually somewhere around the late twenties. The soul of the demigod is a lot older than both of them, approximately reaching over 2,000 years in age. Memories of past lives of the soul come to Ray, which he has used to figure out that he used to be a stingray. The part about being a demigod still passes him by, however.

He has no real job, and the money he does get never truly goes to anything other than modern games and keeping his house from being revoked. All of the money is actually being provided by his friends in the distant future, who are some of the only people who know about the troubles his soul has gone through, though they refuse to tell Ray to this, not wanting to make him panic with the dump of information.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
โ™ฅ๏ธ[ gb, baku ] โ™ฆ๏ธ [ he/they/faer ]โ™ฅ๏ธ
๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏ฝกโ˜†{ baku's angel c4c }โ˜†๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ
โ™ฅ๏ธ[ ravynscar ] โ™ฆ๏ธ [ cs character toyhouse ] โ™ฆ๏ธ [ empyra ]โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ[ karsalis ]โ™ฅ๏ธ
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:25 pm

ooF res w a carpenter who raises squirrels and walks the town in thunderstorms!!
    username: imaginary
    name: sawyer
    sexuality: homosexual
Last edited by mongrel on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
tyler ยท they / them ยท pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ่–„ๆกœ้ฌผ » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:40 pm

MARK AAAAA
i'm long gone from here
่–„ๆกœ้ฌผ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:46 pm

RES FHDHBDBSBS
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:49 pm

ยปยปโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ใ€€ใ€€bow down to the k i n gใ€€ใ€€-โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”ยซยซ

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€i. username dinahใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ii. kalon name william cortell

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€iii. kalon gender maleใ€€ใ€€ใ€€iiii. prompt down below !

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€prompts !
ยปยปโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”ยซยซ
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€whoopity whop, res !
Last edited by a ghost! on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quest - the quirky traveler โžฃ

Postby royalpoppy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:17 pm

royalpoppy wrote:quest is what can be considered a 'quirky' fellow, often finding himself
in odd situations in which a generally naive kalon like him should surely
not be in. alas, a traveler must go through every land, including
those that may seem just the slightest bit suspicious! he is an upbeat
and inspiring lad, leaving a mark on every creature he runs into. if a
list were to be made, it would be easier to name each place he
hasn't been so, as the number of places he has been is far too
vast to contain to a single list! there is no catching up to this far
and wide traveler, for he is constantly on the move. a smile always
remains on his expression, accompanied with wide eyes of pure
curiosity. the world is out there waiting for him, and his entire
mission is to explore it all. meet everyone, see everything.

villager grim wrote:ah dang, wot to say bout dis boy! he's the young feller, with lotsa
stripes an losta talk to match! aye, he never stopped a' talkin,
but i di'nt mind much. he was the frien'liest travelor i met
in a while, long while aktually! he always got dat frienly
smile 'bout him, n he was real helpful wit waterin' my
camels. somethin' 'bout him just.. glows! he make
da whole village light up wit some type-a shine, i
swear it. aint ever met someone quite like dat lad befo. he
really gonna be a story to tell for the youngins, a wild
travelor who came once n made us all laugh n smile
for the first time in a long time. he's a good fella, i know
dat much. i was sure lucky to meet him, i tell ya dat.

quest wrote:hmm.. about me. well, i'm a traveler, of course! i journey the world
far and wide. i don't really have a reason, just that i wanna know
everything that there is to know about this world! i like spreadin'
joy wherever i can, whenever i can. people deserve to be shown
some love every now and then! i say, so long as you're smiling,
you'll be happy, and spread it! even if i'm a long-time traveler,
the sea will forever be my home. i'll never forget the day i first
met the ocean. i was real young, and as i looked out across the
horizon, i knew i was destined to explore until the end of that
ocean. even if i haven't made it there yet, i'll get there some day!

here's a photo from my latest voyage!
Last edited by royalpoppy on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 19 times in total.
royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:35 pm

what kind of kal are they?
"An idiot. That's what."

what do other people see them as?
"Probably a drunken idiot."

what do they see them self as?
"I'm an idiot, a bumbling idiot," Rasta slurs to herself as she wakes from her drunken nap... stuck. Her bootstrap is caught on an antlered chandelier... twelve feet from the floor. "There's no gettin' outta this one."

400 min, 1000 max.
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Res.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu โค๏ธ
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me