Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day2]

Postby emblo » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:55 am

Username & ID:
Chicoon participating: memphis

Prompt:

memphis had taken a short break on the patch of grass. while it's presence was odd in comparison to the otherwise smooth-tiled maze, it was also comforting. now, it was far behind him, the chicoon walking quickly, anything that would get him out of this maze quicker. or, at least get him to something. he'd started off the maze excited at its possibilites, but now he was nervous, and maybe a bit hungry. his gaze moved towards a strange symbol on the wall, the second one that he'd passed. if they had a meaning, he still wasn't able to decipher it.

codeword:mazercise
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:56 am

Day 1 Rewards

all responses have been recorded. everyone who entered is at least one step closer to a reward.
Day 1 did not guarantee a daily reward so there will not be rolls for the day

Buzz Notes:
these are not affected by the storyline
These users receive a gift from buzz for their writing...
explanations may spoil the storyline, so trust me for now <3
1025193 | Ki-san
receives...
A Contained Creature item
A Myo with 3 uncommon, 3 common traits. (does not include the event trait)

19227 | PrincessAlexis
receives...
A Myo with 3 uncommon, 3 common traits. (does not include the event trait)

111526 | Ottercola
944066 | Loxosceles
778953 | .henloimmabirb.
receives...
Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all toes) (C)

bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:56 am

Username & ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon participating (link): Neviah

Prompt:

Neviah gazes around as she walks deeper into the maze. she may have broken her rule at some point and moved away from the left wall, because when she looked back over her shoulder at the way she had come from... she didn't recognize any of it. Why was she surprised? She huffed softly and decided to continue on, feeling a little annoyed after losing her way, but also on a bit of an adrenaline rush - maybe it was better this way... as an adventurer, she was definitely thrilled.

She kept walking until she came across was seemed to be a fallen wall. Strange, everything else around it seemed to be in perfect condition still, but this wall had just collapsed, with seemingly no reason... She tilted her head in confusion - and something else caught her eye. There was a strange symbol on one of the walls a little further in. She padded over to it and started inspecting it, wondering what it could be.
[165]

Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:02 am

Username & ID:
Chicoon participating: Happy

Prompt:

After sipping some water, Happy decides to go further in to the hallway, that might even be a maze. Slowly he walks, taking in the surroundings by feeling the ground, the walls and listening to any sounds he might hear. It is almost as if the wind blows through it. Happy stumbles upon a splitting part, there are 2 hallways now. Which one to take?
“Go left” a voice whispers from the left hallway. Ehm, what? Did Happy just hear that right? “Is there someone?” Happy asks loudly. No answer. Eh, well. Let’s go right then, do not ever follow the shady voices! On the ground are some grass patches here and there, also some cracks in the floor and the walls. After a few turns and straight ways, there is a dead end. Happy decides to stick to the right side of the wall, hoping to find a way back outside, but to no avail. He is lost. Perhaps he should’ve gone left in the first place. This is kinda exciting, but also a bit scary.

Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:14 am

Username & ID: Winter Shores (931321)
Chicoon participating (link): Tigon

Prompt:
Chasing the blue light further into The Maze, Tigon takes a hard right turn slamming straight into stone. He crumbles to the floor, lying there for a moment before he screams out into the black sky above him. Tigon didn't think this adventure would bring him to endless empty hallways and dead ends. As he opened his eyes, blue symbols on the wall hissed down at him. Standing quickly to his feet, he reached out to touch the markings, their color diming as he slid his hand over them. The slightly raised surface gave him hope that maybe there was something here, perhaps deep within the maze. He reached into his satchel, pulled out a tattered notebook, and inscribed the symbols into the paper. "You better be helpful..." He mumbled as he shoved it back into his bag. Tigon turned abruptley as he heard a loud cracking. At the other end of the hallway it looked like the wall had started to give, cracks emerging everywhere.

Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:01 am

Username & ID: Beezhivez + 1048050
Chicoon participating: Fervour (Character Creation Booth Chiccoon - Unapproved!)

Prompt:The maze seems to go on forever. There is no end in sight, you have lost the way out.
You may still see a blue light flash across the walls, or a silhouette duck down a hallway, you can give chase, but its clear it disappears a second after you spot it. please describe if you find one of the following... Dead ends, large cracks in the tile, medium patches of grass, tiny holes in the wall, missing tiles, walls that have fallen, sounds, or symbols on the walls. Additionally, please describe how your chicoon is feeling about the maze.

Fervour had been following the path of the maze for a while, being dared to enter and find their way through it by one of their friends. Well, they weren't one to back down from a dare! Neither was Frenzi!

They had entered the maze, and followed the paths they chose, but as they walked farther away from the entrance, the maze got darker, and things became even more strange. They had heard of the stories of Chicoons going missing here, or of beasts within that ate dragons such as them, but they weren't scared! Just.. confused. The path they went down was long, and the further they got to it.. the more cracks in the tile appeared. They followed the cracks, curious of their origin, only to trip up on a loose tile, falling on their face. Looking up, they found themselves in a dead end, the wall in front of them having collapsed into an un-overcomable pile of rubble and shards. Standing, they hummed, tilting their head. Guess they had to turn back.

Suddenly, they jumped, looking behind them as they swore they heard someone laughing behind them. A shiver ran up their spine as they turned back at a quicker pace, looking left and right. This place gave them the creeps a bit, but they'd continue on! For the dare!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:02 am

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon participating (link):Boo

Prompt:

Against his better judgement, Boo inches towards the wall that has caused him to stop on his journey forward into the maze. The tiny holes seem to eerily call to him, he shakes out his fur and peers into one of them. It seems to go through the other side. Boo supposes that's good news that there IS another side. Or maybe its not as that means there's only more maze that lies in front? behind? him. He squints and strains to see anything forward, jumping back in surprise suddenly. Was that...a shadow? But it moved. Boo's original confidence seems to be shaken as he shivers, the coldness of the maze creeping in on him. He turns back the way he came and scampers towards a different fork in the maze. He tries to peer as far as he can down one way. He lets out a small whine as he swears another shadow snuck around the corner, right down the way he has to go. He huffs and flaps his wings. No shadow was going to get the better of him! He stands up tall and bounds towards where the shadow leads him. Perhaps it can lead him the way out?

▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:22 am

Username & ID: Right Hand Man 842609
Chicoon participating (link): Dr. Xynth

Prompt:

Dr. Xynth continued to navigate the maze. Even though it may have been an amazing scientist, it was absolutely HORRIBLE at remembering where it came from.
"I need to find what this light is."
It muttered to itself. Before it knows it, it begins to see not only the cracks, but also a small hole in the wall. Peering into the wall, it's immediately startled by seeing another eye staring back at it. Was this what it was looking for? Well, maybe, but it's a little too unsettling and probably unsafe to try to extract the creature from the wall.
Xynth marked the wall, and tried its best to remember its steps as it continued on, just in case it needed to go back to free the unknown wall creature after all. Xynth was starting to feel a bit unnerved, but determined to figure out what this phenomenon was.
(150 words)

ImageImage
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:48 am

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe realized they were lost a while ago. They'd been trudging through the seemingly endless hallways for what felt like hours. They flop unceremoniously to the ground, a faint whimper escaping their throat. They should've never come here. Escape seemed impossible now that they were in the endless labyrinth. They shift a little, blinking in confusion at the odd texture under their paws. They finally look at the ground and... they were currently laying in a small patch of grass. How had they not noticed that? Too lost in thought, they guessed. Stripe sighs, and picks themselves back up. They didn't like this maze at all, the blank hallways seeming to mock them, but it was reassuring to know this place wasn't completely devoid of life, at least. They wont get out by sitting and moping around, so despite their fear they continue trudging onwards.

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:57 am

Username & ID: Buzz Aesthetic 974808
Chicoon participating (link): Carlos

Prompt:

Carlos couldn't help but feel like he blinked and his party disappeared. He had entered the expansive maze with Archie, Carlos, and Miles, but almost instantly the four had been distracted and separated. Carlos didn't mind, the looming stone walls around him weren't as off-putting as miles described them initially. Carlos was honestly actually pretty bored with the maze, although as he got farther into the maze it seemed to deteriorate around him... Large cracks in the stone dusted into fallen walls, echos of crumbling rock sounding off in the distance somewhere, and -as he moved forward- tiles had started to go missing. He wondered if somehow someone before him had gone insane enough to start trying to break through the maze.

bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me