Trade with me

Re: Orphan Batch #18 - Happy Pride!

Postby Cyrano » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:40 pm

username; s-simplicity
which kit? top right (pansexual)
kalon name; Juni
kalon gender; she/her

pride flag;Image
I wanted my flag to be simple, because the story that goes with it is quite simple. Basketball season of freshman year was when I discovered I was pan. I had always been attracted to boys but there was this girl on my basketball team who low - key made me fall for her. She was cute, small, and probably the smartest person I have ever met...I am now head over heals for her. After meeting her I made a promise to myself that I would never fall in love with someone or even like someone because of how they look or because of their gender I would fall in love with someone's soul and personality. Of course, there are always people who put me down about it, including my unsupportive family. But I literally couldn't be happier because I feel like I have finally discovered who I am and I love myself for it and maybe they one day can to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

extra: Juni is a very special little spirit, in that she can see all that the light touches around her, not just things on the mortal plane. Since she's been able to see ghosts and the odd creatures that live between worlds since she was born it doesn't bother her at all. The vast majority of the things she can see are friendly, or at least could care less about those on the mortal plane. It's probably because of this that she gets along so spectacularly with bees, the fellow seers of spirits.
Last edited by Cyrano on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 am

username;
    which kit?
    kalon name;
    kalon gender;
    pride flag;
    extras; (optional)

Oml yes hello?? ❤❤❤❤
Will try for 1 and 100% for 2.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:15 am

username; persona
    which kit? lesbian
    kalon name; anne marie
    kalon gender; female

username; persona
    which kit? polysexual
    kalon name; rosé
    kalon gender; bigender
    pride flag;

smeared trans flag/overlay agender flag: my gender identity is blurry. honestly i dont know what it is and i feel its best represented by this. also the overlay of it being tarnished with the agender flag symbolizes how i flip between the agender and trans label.

the wavy ace flag: as an artist i felt like it lowkey implied a paintbrush sort of movement, and the shape represents how being ace came into my life: a little bit, then all at once (thanks cs)

highkey a mess/busy because that's how i feel about my sexuality and gender lol
Last edited by persona on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:53 am

markkk for the top kits and the bottom left!
    Will be making a pastel bi flag with a lil more colors, i might add in yellow too?? ; w;
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:16 am

mark

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i gotta focus. i'm shifting into pride mode.

Postby spirittai1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:00 am

username; spirittai1
    pride flag; above :3c

so ! this flag is a representation of the relationship i have with both my gender and sexuality; two separate aspects of my identity which are heavily intermingled with each other.

the stripes in the background are from an alternate lesbian flag that i designed a few months ago. the violet stripe at the top represents sapphic love. the light purple stripe represents the butch and femme lesbian identities. the white stripe in the middle represents the complicated relationship which many lesbians have with gender, whether that mean being trans or gender non-conforming. the pink stripe represents happiness and harmony. the red stripe at the bottom represents passion and strength. i decided that i wanted the bottom stripes to represent virtues that should ideally be held by the lesbian community, as well as ones that we've already made ourselves very well known for. the upside down triangle is part of the lesbian flag design i created; it's a reclaimed symbol from our shared history with many other groups of marginalized people. i think it's important that we remember the history implicit in symbols like this; it gives us a reason to continue fighting for our right to live and love. even at our lowest points, we should know that the struggles of people before us - both within our own community and from other marginalized groups - have worked so hard to get us to the point that we are now. it's the least we can do to honor them to keep going and to persevere, even when that becomes difficult.

i decided that specifically for this competition, i would also add another spin to this already very personal flag and more clearly incorporate my gender identity into the design. initially i was going to use the symbol specifically for nonbinary people, but i honestly identify very strongly with the general symbol for all trans people, and fell in love with this particular edit to it's design, as the raised fist is a common symbol for raising against oppressors and fighting for a number of marginalized groups' rights. equality is extremely important to me, so it felt fitting to use this rather than just the regular symbol (credit linked at the bottom of this post). the colors of the triangle and trans symbol were chosen from the nonbinary flag; i don't really identify with either gender in the binary, so i chose to only use black (which normally represents nonbinary people with no gender) and yellow (which normally represents nonbinary people who identify outside of the binary). my only connection to binary gender is held within my lesbianism - which is why i chose to have the nonbinary flag colors incorporated directly within the lesbian flag, rather than beside it, obscuring it, etc. !

trying for either of these two kits !
    1 | kit? lesbian | name; laksha | gender; nb girl | 1
    2 | kit? genderfluid | name; cricket | gender; genderfluid | 2

extras; might edit in one or two if i have time !

trans feminist symbol cred
Last edited by spirittai1 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:03 am

username; yuroshi
    which kit? Polysexual
    kalon name; Kira
    kalon gender; nobody knows~
    pride flag;
    extras; (optional)

Mark

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:40 am

username; imperials

which kit? Genderfluid - tuurpentine

kalon name; astro liam larson

kalon gender; genderfluid - male preference leaning

pride flag;
    extras;
    demisexual -- i've had this for a long time. i've realized from a young age that
    i never really formed 'crushes' unless i had become friends with said person first. this was hard for
    myself as a child and in my teenage years as often enough, i would become such good friends with
    somebody to the point where that was truly all they saw me as, a friend.

female / genderfluid -- as a child, i had a few conflicting emotions about my gender for
    a while. i loved playing with boy toys. i loved dressing in male clothes. my nickname as a child was 'kyle' and i
    preferred to be called that over kylie. around eighth grade, i had finally realized after a long time that although
    i had a preference for these things, that relatively, i felt female in my body. although i do still sometimes enjoy
    dressing much more masculine over feminine. i just identify as female now.

genderfluid wave -- a used this as a play on words and also as an explaination for how i
    felt at the time. i felt as though a wave was constantly washing in and out of tide for a long time until the sand
    ended up settling.
Last edited by imperials on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:20 am

username; Cheeb
      which kit? Pansexual
      kalon name;
      kalon gender;
      pride flag;
      extras; (optional)

WIP!! :0 these guys are all such cuties!
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes