Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆ - OPEN

Postby Loxosceles » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:24 pm

NOW CLOSED !

Pops wrote:

Alright, that's enough for the day everybody! Let's give those fish a break and maybe fire up the grill... Oh, don't groan like that! If you don't like my grilling there's plenty of other activities around the campsite.

It'll probably take a minute to go through everyone's haul... keep an eye out for the posted rewards, we should have them out before the next opening. See you then!
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pops' Fishing Trip - ROUND 5 REWARDS

Postby Loxosceles » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:30 am

Pops wrote:

Y'all did a great job out there, it's awesome to see everyone having fun! Did you all get pictures with your best catch? I wanna see em!

Now, why doesn't everyone show off what they caught?

--

[emblo + 275115] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[hamkid + 299978] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! too bad you don't have a pet goat...

[-roadkill-69- + 825808] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! You think briefly about getting a pet goat when you suddenly have a better idea. Placing it upon your head, you crown yourself Lord Garbage.

Turns out it's a pretty good hat!

[Eievui + 81226] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[cinerious + 242408] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[sweathie + 703858] wrote:

You fished up... another Chicoon? While out fishing you managed to attract the attention of a new friend! They became your buddy for the day, sharing snacks and having fun. You may have just found a life-long companion!

[Ottercola + 111526] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[bakuraas. + 876991] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! too bad you don't have a pet goat...

[~Dabi~ + 1025193] wrote:

You fished up an... old boot! if only there were three more...

[Scourgebane + 1008448] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! You briefly consider questioning Sweaty about his advertising career when you suddenly have a better idea. Placing it upon your head, you crown yourself Lord Garbage.

[Crumchii + 889014] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677] wrote:

You fished up... another Chicoon? While out fishing you managed to attract the attention of a new friend! They became your buddy for the day, sharing snacks and having fun. You may have just found a life-long companion!

[Caeleesi + 309551] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Your pole almost snapped while you struggled to reel it in, but it's soon clear why. The fish spits out a large Curious Cobble onto your lap, before taking matters into it's own hands and escaping back into the lake.

[rosemeadow + 985317] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! You remember being shown images of animals caught in these as a whelp, and you wonder just how hard it would be to get out of them. You manage to wrestle it on... and don't quite manage to get it off again. You learned a valuable lesson today.

... Guess you have a necklace now!

[KandieFloofsterLoch + 1027847] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[mooshyy + 823703] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere + 964822] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[stellulite + 666555] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! shouldn't we all know how evil these things are by now... ?

[Lying_Lilacs + 246030] wrote:

[nio + 144488] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[imabanditø + 908562] wrote:

[VenomousParadise + 888989] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! You think briefly about getting a pet goat when you suddenly have a better idea. Placing it upon your head, you crown yourself Lord Garbage.

[Diavolo + 1016830] wrote:

[mothha + 715616] wrote:

[MaroonCookie + 1014873] wrote:

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

[GreyScale + 862594] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! it's sad expression lowers your mood even further...

[space oddity + 17099] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! Looking into it's sad eyes fills you with Determination. You raid Pop's first aid kit to patch up the poor creature, and soon, it's eyes fill with a new light.

It's a pretty cool accessory!

[FluffyTheUnicorn + 122264] wrote:

[pineapplecatman + 1032664] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! Proud of your catch, you scurry to show Pops your accomplishment. He gives you a pat on the head, a "good one champ!" and a Twin Popsicle in congratulations.

[Smil3dawg + 865121] wrote:

[Griff + 254592] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! it's sad expression lowers your mood even further...

[westsparrow + 951487] wrote:

[valpal + 1018995] wrote:

[-aeris + 800027] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466] wrote:

[ToastedCagon + 1012132] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! shouldn't we all know how evil these things are by now... ?

[Quillflight + 829064] wrote:

[wafflefalaffle + 934946] wrote:

[slinky3000 + 1022278] wrote:

[FatalCollapse + 852442] wrote:

[ilya + 279042] wrote:

[flop + 1037677] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[BeanKing + 1046495] wrote:

[Just.Peachy + 955004] wrote:

[Zigzagoon + 97981] wrote:

[Kitsune. + 577255] wrote:

[LittleMaple + 967464] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:

[rainsprout + 807398] wrote:

[Cr0wz + 971822] wrote:

[Corals Art Studio + 1008224] wrote:

[keiikoa ! + 773804] wrote:

--

Pops wrote:

Now, let's see what the rest of you got! Ah... wait... you didn't get anything? Now- hold on, hold on, don't cry!! No need to cry!! Here, Pops-icles for all of you, that's nice right? Yeah, we're okay! I'm sure you'll get something tomorrow, I believe in you!

[Poppln + 507560], [Syn_Cat + 737315], [shortstop + 201714] [Myskx + 875503] [rainbowpanda101 + 116794] [InuImori + 309045] [Zubers + 1011810] and [Case + 108699] [raiikou! + 1001347] have been given x1 Pops-icle each

Loxosceles wrote:
If you found another Chicoon while fishing, head on over here to select the chicoon you'd like to keep! There will be a posted order in the description that will tell you who can choose first. You're expected to choose in a timely manner, so hurry or you'll get left with last pick!
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxosceles » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:29 pm

NOW OPEN !

Pops wrote:

Who's ready for round 6?
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:33 pm

Username: syn_cat
ID: 737315
Rod: obsidian rod
Fisher-Chicoon: Chiro
Ever seen a lake monster?: Chiro honks very fast as she was excited by this question, she thought she saw something in the water one time. She's hoping she can catch it and show that lake monsters really do exist.
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:35 pm

Username: RammuIsWeird
ID: 1036778
Rod: Obsidian
Fisher-Chicoon: Seth
Ever seen a lake monster?: Yes!! hes seen nessie, the swamp monster, all of em!! but no proof alas..
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:37 pm

Username: ~Dabi~
ID: 1025193
Rod: obsidian rod
Fisher-Chicoon: raspen
Ever seen a lake monster?: nope, never have.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:37 pm

Username: bakuraas.
ID: 876991
Rod: Bare Hands
Fisher-Chicoon:[ kaydrys ]
Ever seen a lake monster?: No, but Kaydrys is always excited to meet a new friend, especially one that probably has a lot of stories to tell!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppln » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:38 pm

Username: Poppln
ID: 507560
Rod: Bare Hands
Fisher-Chicoon: https://toyhou.se/17357191.-marsh-
Ever seen a lake monster?: No but I would like to!

˜*°•.˜*°• ⋆ •°*˜.•°*˜

⚓Raven/Poppy | Leo | She/her⚓
Im always open for trades! Check out my trade settings for my rules! ❤️
Toyhouse | Art Shop

˜*°•.˜*°• ⋆ •°*˜.•°*˜
Poppln

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:39 pm

Username: hamkid
ID: 299978
Rod: Obsidian
Fisher-Chicoon: Spritely
Ever seen a lake monster?: "Lake monster? Well, I truly think I caught a passing glimpse of one once. Just saw the edges of its fins as it dived deeper into the lake; lake monsters are pretty reclusive and either you always only seem to see just the quickest glances of them, or you just don't have time to stop and stare before needing to move on. Where's that camera when you need it?"
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:39 pm

Username: Diavolo
ID: 1016830
Rod: bamboo
Fisher-Chicoon: robair
Ever seen a lake monster?: he says he has... no one believes him though
I’m seeing things a lot more clearly now. I wish things were different.
⍟ vik/viktor
⍟ he/it
⍟ alterhuman & transmasc
But it weren’t us who changed.
slasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me