gender;; Cis Female
    gender for breeding purposes;; Cis Female
    gif that best represents personality;; Image
    personality in 5-10 words;; The quiet and resilient leader
    quote they would agree / disagree with;;
    "O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
    It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock
    The meat it feeds on." -Othello
    She agrees with this quote, she has bore witness to the victim's of jealously and greed herself.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1986

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:01 pm

closed for more entries, sorry forgot about this
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Good luck everyone, this is a fun comp!
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:57 am

okay, very sorry about that wait!
    <3

Round Two
    Qualifying users: LEEaboo, IMadeYouRead.This, Peyto1217, Kydashing, steampunkvale, juice box., •Ash Wolf•, Daevyr, kamelgirl, Caeleesi, Wrathia, and Bequen.

**note jiminzi you did not qualify because the words you put beneath your gif counted toward the personality. sorry!

For round two, I am requiring two more things -- a written personality (more in depth) and one relationship with another viscet. You MAY use my viscets, just PM me asking for the details of one of them (linked here).

Any kind of relationship is permitte; hateful enemies, great friends, lovers, etc.; I just want to be able to get a feel for how they interact with others.
    This is the LAST round where you can make any alterations to the initial personality you gave!

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85]username;;
    name;;
    gender;;
    gender for breeding purposes;;
    personality;; minimum of 200 words, maximum of 400. do not use story-like instances, just describe who they are to me in-depth!
    relationship;; minimum 300 words, maximum 600. who is the other viscet? what is their relationship? how does their relationship function? link to the viscet you are using. you MUST have permission to use them![/size][/list]

This round will end on Wednesday, November 8th @ 12 AM CST.
    best of luck, guys, and feel free to PM me with any questions!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:06 am

username;; LEEaboo
    name;; Violeria Razmiosa
    gender;; Female
    gender for breeding purposes;; Female

personality;; minimum of 200 words, maximum of 400. do not use story-like instances, just describe who they are to me in-depth!

relationship;; minimum 300 words, maximum 600. who is the other viscet? what is their relationship? how does their relationship function? link to the viscet you are using. you MUST have permission to use them!
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:15 am

username;; steampunkvale
    name;;Edan
    gender;; Male
    gender for breeding purposes;;Female
    personality;;
    relationship;;
    res with a relationship between him and (names viscet)
Last edited by corgiboy on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 am

username;; juice box.
name;; Concordia
gender;; female
gender for breeding purposes;; female
personality;;
    Concordia is a female who is among the many that hide who they truly are behind a mask of deceit. To those around her, Concordia is your average wealthy, classy lady who strives to be as kind-hearted and sweet as she can be. Concordia is one who prefers the finer things in life, preferring to having pure silver silverware. She prefers the most expensive over already expensive items. She may seem pretty relaxed and down to earth to many. She cares for all those who are young, being as motherly as she can be. Yes, this is the one true thing about this deceiving little lass; Concordia is truly motherly and will do all she can to calm a crying baby. She usually is very generous and forgiving to those either younger or weaker to herself, treating them with sympathy that is surprisingly not faked. While she may not exactly be the best person, Concordia also retains another fact of truth; she is utterly respectful to those around her. She may not seem like she would be, but no matter who or what you are, she will come to respect you as time goes. Concordia usually sits off to the side, letting someone else deal with a dirty problem she doesn't want to dip her greedy little paws in. However, as generous and formal as Concordia may appear, she is truly not a female to underestimate. She is manipulative - twisting and molding how people perceive her to get away with what she wants. She is pretty outgoing, which is usually how she may charm others into a lull of fake security and is able to twist how they view her; and how she is able to come by so many who will end as prey in her webs. Some may consider her a "player," playing with others heart strings and leeching until the other is left dry and useless; leaving her with what she wants in return; power and wealth. She is not one to settle down, bouncing from relationship to relationship; using her manipulated words to charm those who fall prey into her paws. Concordia is extremely unpredictable, either in the mood or action case. No one has quite been able to pinpoint just exactly how she may react to a certain scenario, yet Concordia does her best to hide her emotions behind a brick wall of faked calmness.

relationship;;
    Concordia has a pretty strong, negatively affected relationship with the Angel of Ethereal, Nakir. He works directly under the eyes of the head god among Ethereal, who happens to be Concordia's current love affair. She has wrapped the head god into her web, feasting off his immense source of power, and even his wealth to gain a higher status. Nakir knows who Concordia truly is, as he is used to picking apart and analyzing a creature and their personality. So, he has grown to despise the female his closest friend has grown to love truly. Because Nakir is so close to the head god daily, he, unfortunately, is forced to deal with Concordia on the daily as well, who is always glued to his side to leech off of him. Concordia knows well that Nakir knows her intents, which leads her to be close as possible to her "mate," charming him to believe whatever she may say when Nakir makes an accusation against her. Concordia will pout, acting as if she wouldn't dare hurt a fly let alone her dearest love. Nakir does not wish to see the demise of his close, yet utterly [figuratively] blind, friend, yet Concordia's plans are the complete opposite; causing Nakir to be wary around the small female. Nakir is at his wit's end, doing all he can to twist their head god's view back to reality to see who Concordia truly is and to banish the conniving female back to where she belongs in Ishemorta. He continually struggles to out her in front of her "mate," to try and reveal her true form. Yet, Concordia will not have any of it, faking on her charades to keep going until her goal to overtake Ethereal is complete and Nakir is no longer in the picture.
Last edited by Virixin on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:08 am

username;; IMadeYouRead.This
    name;; Arche
    gender;; Male
    gender for breeding purposes;; Male

Snarky - Snide and sarcastic? That's Arche! He's quick to snap and voice his opinions.
    Hes always thinking he's right and having some sort of sly remark to shoot back at someone if they think differently than him.

Clever - Arche is the smartest viscet you will ever meet, at least that's what he thinks. If you were to compare him to other viscets his age you could say he slightly above average on the intelligence scale. He's got a great memory and with his ability to remain focused in tough situations hes able to come up with solutions to problems much quicker than others.

Arrogant - He thinks he's the best at anything and everything, there's no doubt about that. Everyone else is below him in his eyes, his pride certainly shows through when he speaks.

Cunning - He's fairly skilled and has a vast imagination. He can look at a situation and figure out multiple ways of solving it. If there's something he wants you better bet he's going to get it and thinking up crafty clever ways of doing so is what he does best. Often it is misleading others to achieve this.

Narcissistic - If there's one thing he loves more than anything it's himself. To him he's the bets thing that ever happened and better than anyone at most everything. He doesn't understand why others don't see his perfection.

relationship;; minimum 300 words, maximum 600.
    Benny - Owned by me

what is their relationship? Brothers

how does their relationship function?

Many would assume that with clashing personalities two individuals would be incapable of getting along. With most this may be true but Benny and Arche weren't like most. What made their bond so strong was Benny's carefree attitude towards most anything. Truth be told he even looked up to his older brother. He was the apple in his eye and spent almost all of his time with him. If he were allowed he'd spend every minute of the day with him. It's until Arche's pushing him out of the same room as him that he finally has to spend time elsewhere.

Arche, on the other hand, was a manipulator so he enjoyed his brother being around to praise him.
    You may think though, what was his brother to him?
    Well, he was a pawn for him to use whenever and wherever he wanted. It's hard to say than he looked at his brother as anything more than that. Few times has he showed otherwise. However, the younger one never questioned it.

When they were younger Benny was always getting into trouble, usually because of his brother putting all the blame on him. No matter how many times the two got into trouble he was always the one to blame, or so their parents thought.

Even with all of this they managed to rarely get into any disputes with each other. Benny loved his brother and, in his eyes, he never did anything wrong. He was the most perfect viscet to him.

There has been few instances where they didn't get along. These were usually resolved by Arche proving himself right about the matter followed by Benny realizing his wrongs and apologizing. This was true even when The eldest was wrong.

Different, yes, but this was the way it was and for both they wouldn't want it any other way.
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:00 pm

username;; Bequen
    name;; Sarith
    gender;; Cis Female
    gender for breeding purposes;; Cis Female
    relationship;; minimum 300 words, maximum 600. who is the other viscet? what is their relationship? how does their relationship function? link to the viscet you are using. you MUST have permission to use them!

Ahhh I don't own any so hopefully I can borrow someone's Viscet for this!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:17 pm

username;;
    Caeleesi

name;;
    Rune

gender;;
    Male

gender for breeding purposes;;
    Male

personality;;
    [Flirtatious] Known for his dreadful puns and pickup lines, Rune makes a terrible flirt. The best part of it all, though? He's strong in the way that he doesn't give up easily. If there's a female that he feels like he'd have a chance with, or he simply just-- likes. He'll be over there in seconds to try his latest pickup lines on them. It usually earns him a laugh and a roll of the eyes before he's left to find his next victim.
    [Respectful] Helping the elderly across the road, picking up groceries for people- from the smallest things like simply bringing someone food. Rune does his best to help and always has a smile on his face when he does it. It's probably the only thing he'll willingly do over sitting on a couch.
    [Lazy] As mentioned, Rune would rather sit on a couch over most other things. He likes being able to just relax all day and not have to do anything.
    [Immature] Though he's able to control his immature urges, he sometimes gets a little silly. Everyone has a fun streak, and this just happens to be his. You can find him playing in kids parks or drawing on faces at sleepovers. He's that guy.
    [Sassy] He knows he's beautiful, and he flaunts that in the sassiest way possible, posing jokingly in front of his friends and holding up a paw as if saying "don't speak to me, peasants."
    [Dramatic] He's literally the biggest drama queen ever. He's always been very good at theatre-related classes and going up onto stage is no issue to him, he loves the attention.
    [Emotional] Maybe because of all the drama classes, maybe because he was simply born that way- Rune cries over the most simple saddening things in movies, pictures, videos- you name it. He can also be very happy or hyper when he gets something he wants or ignore someone for months if he's mad.
    [Secretive] Rune has quite a few secrets, and neither his family members or his closest friends know about them. He's an expert at putting on a mask and hiding his true intentions from people. He's been through some tough things and his excuse is that he'd rather carry the burden himself over forcing someone else to experience such horrors.

All in all, he makes for a pretty fun guy.
    [395 Words]

relationship;;
    Rune's Relationship with Ratri, The viscet who likes everything that screams creativity.
    Rune and Ratri live together- in such a way that they balance each other out.
    If Rune is going overboard in any way, Ratri will be at his side calming him down and being the cheerful boy he is. On the other hand if Ratri is feeling down, you can count on Rune to be there to cheer him up and make him cheerful once again.
    Rune is very energetic, despite his lazy appearance- and he puts that energy into a lot of the drama-related things that he does.
    Ratri, on the other hand, is very calm and collected, spending the majority of his time in his room or by a window in the house where he can paint in the sun.
    How do these two manage to keep it together? Well, let's start with Rune.
    Rune likes to constantly ask Ratri questions, ranging from the most stupid things to something very technical, always trying to catch Ratri off guard and find a question he doesn't know the answer to. He's basically a questionnaire for the brainy kid. Ratri, although usually annoyed by all the questions, answers them all to the best of his ability.
    Rune and Ratri sort of like a see-saw. Constantly back and forth, but usually in a solid position. Rather neutral to each other, but still somehow friends.
    When they decide to go out together they usually become the mischevious pair, lurking in the shadows and waiting for their time to strike- they also make for terrible pranksters, usually ending up pranking each other on accident, not that anybody else seems to mind- they just find it hilarious most of the time. They both have their childish sides, and they just happen to both like pranking.
    Moving on - During the times that Rune is busy being lazy and binge watching tv shows, Ratri seems to prefer being near him and reading a book or construction some more stick creations. So even though fairly neutral until pranking ensues, they actually prefer each other's company to being alone or with someone else. Maybe it's because they live together, maybe it's not. Who knows?
    All in all, they have a pretty amusing friendship, and although it'd be quite the rare sight, you can sometimes catch them laughing at jokes together in a coffee shop or small restaurant, being the total nerds they are and eating all the delicacies they can stuff into their mouths.
    [417 Words.]
Last edited by Caeleesi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups