Re: Heartcatch! - Evolutions

Postby SonOfStarGod » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:11 pm

I'm using a evolution stone!
Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
Archive: https://toyhou.se/SonOfStarGod/characte ... er:3304633
Pokemon's oekaki page: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4743203&p=139239563&hilit=combee#p139239563
Proof of evolution stone: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139700051#p139700051
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:57 am

Pokemon being used/link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4743203&start=1070#p139678740
Evolution Type: normal evolution
Completed Prompts:
What events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving?
They were playing in the field, all of the pokemon, that is, at least most of them. Even some of the ones that do not often wish to play. It was not a particularly sunny day which was nice, it was not cloudy or dark either, though. So it was nice not to have the heat beaming down harshly.

Snowberry the kirlia was one of the pokemon playings in the field. Romping about and climbing over the larger pokemon, like the two legendaries, who only tolerated each other's presence for the other pokemon.

Blippy was a worm, a particularly small weedle. He was climbing atop Noise, the noivern wishing to get all the way up to the tip of his ears. But suddenly, he was falling.

Snowberry moved without even thinking of catching him right before he hit the ground. But something was different; she was much taller and had a long skirt-like appendage. She was now a gardevoir. Her care for the small pokemon and all the others had caused her to evolve when she saw the pokemon fall; she needed to prevent him from being hurt by any means necessary, even if that meant changing herself into something new.

Draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved
She set the little weedle, Blipy, down gently. Taking in her new form slowly, she was taller, much taller, taller than an average-sized human person. Her movements were graceful and slow but also quick and graceful when they needed to be. Her personality was different, too; as personality changes when evolving, she was now more relaxed and calm. Except when it came to a pokemon in danger or that had been hurt. Then she would put on a calm face to care for them and make them feel safe, but inside she got very worried.

She looked about at the other pokemon around her; they were all in awe of her transformation. But then suddenly, they started to play, climbing atop her and pulling at her ribbon skirt. She started to laugh, happy that they had accepted her new form and also because it tickled having pokemon crawling on her.

Later that day, she was making a pie in celebration of her new form when Jenna, the ranch's trainer, entered the room. Doing a double take, she looked Snowberry up and down.

"Oh, you evolved! I thought you were another random pokemon for a minute," she exclaimed, Snowberry nodded, and Jenna went in for a hug. Snowberry's fluff was soft. "I love gardevoirs they are so nice and kind," she said, still hugging the pokemon before breaking away. "Anyways, what are you doing, making a pie? Blueberry rhubarb, it looks like?" The pokemon nodded again before shoving it in Jenna's face for a smell. "Mmmm, it smells so good," Jenna took a seat at the island countertop, resting her arms against the white marble. "I really can't believe you evolved, and you seem so much calmer, not that being uncalm is a bad thing; it's just a bit of whiplash, you know?" For the third time, the pokemon nodded; she felt the whiplash too.
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:30 am

I'm using a evolution stone!
Pokemon's oekaki page: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139462018#p139462018
Proof of evolution stone: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139700051#p139700051
lines/base by Sixbane
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:06 am

- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:45 am

Pokemon being used/link: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139712643#p139712643
Completed Prompts:
Day 312:

The day was boring, as all days are. It started out boring with a boring breakfast of pokemon cereal, Flavored Blast Bunches, colorful balls of an interminate chemical taste. They were all colors of the rainbow, which seems exciting at first, but when you have them every day, it gets boring, as most things are. I spent the morning chatting absently with the other pokemon of the ranch and eating my breakfast. Slinking back to my room to paint. I'm not particularly good at painting; it has always been difficult for me mixing the colors on the canvas to create a picturesque painting. I live in the attic with Trench, he two likes to be alone, but he does not mind my silent company, at least I don't think.

Up in the attic, I gathered my supplies, reds and blues and browns and yellows, and greens, and all the colors I could think of. Dipping my paintbrush, I began. I worked as hard as I could and as delicately as I could, but the painting still turned out meh. Getting up for lunch, I had a snack of string cheese and crackers from my minifridge in the attic. I wandered back over to the painting but tripped, causing the paint to go flying everywhere. Looking up, I saw the canvas was ruined by abstract paint everywhere. No, not ruined; it was beautiful, the most beautiful thing I had ever painted. It had never even occurred to me to try abstract paintings or abstract art in general. It was so exciting, I was so happy that something had happened, and I evolved out of sheer delight.

Day 313:

Evolving was weird for me, not boring though, quite exciting, in fact. It is a shock turning from a small quadrupedal fox creature to a tall bipedal animal with long flowing hair. This new form, however, did help a lot with my art. The hands made it much easier to grip paintbrushes and the such. But the long claws made it so that I kept poking holes in everything, but is just something I needed to get used to, more practice. The others were surprised that I had evolved; I never really wanted to, not that I was unhappy with this new form; it was surprising how much I liked it though. My personality saw a difference, too; I'm more... light. I am more chatty with the other pokemon, which is strange for me; I have always been kind of quiet, preferring time for myself. I have even been thinking about moving down to the floor below with many of the other pokemon. But maybe not. I don't want to rush into anything just yet, and I still enjoy the silence and solitude of the attic. If I move downstairs, everyone will always be interrupting my artistic prosses to ask me to do things and talk, which would get annoying quickly.

Anyways what did I do today? Everyone threw me a surprise party for evolving; it was pretty low-key, as they knew that is what I like. There was a chocolate cake; I used to love chocolate cake as a zorua, but now not so much; it is just so sweet. But I still ate it as it was still good and to be polite. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to do my art again with this new form. I kept messing up my ceramics because I kept scratching and poking the clay!
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:09 am

Pokemon being used/link: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139665851#p139665851
Completed Prompts:
It was a deep night, deep and dark. Magnet hovered simply above the ground, looking off into the distance. He whirled about his magnets, thinking. He paused his twirling, having made up his mind, he would go to the mountain. It was a longish journey in the dead of night. But he eventually made it to the base of the volcano; he would now have to climb all the way to the top. He luckily did not have to climb but rather hover as magneton do, but the journey would still be difficult. Not wanting to waste any more time, he started going up. It was a steep hill covered in mossy boulders and moss in general. It would have caused him to slip and fall if he had been walking, but he obviously was not. He had to dodge the occasional bolder as he climbed. But it was not that difficult as he could just float over or around them. Finally, after quite some time, he had made it to the top of the volcano. It was inactive, and the top was carved out with a bottom that was almost glassy and black. Floating down, he looked down upon the ground. It was almost shiny and looked hard but grainy at the same time. He whirled over to the middle of the volcano, finally at the magnetic spot for optimal evolution.

He was a magnezone now; he had evolved at that volcano and was now charged fully with optimal electrical energy. Having been at the middle of the magnetic zone, he was now super powerful; all his stats had been improved tenfold. But he was not at that volcano anymore but rather back home at the ranch. The rust from him had been cast off by the electricity and he was now at the optimal point for battle. He finally knew what he wanted to do with his life, to battle. Jenna, his trainer, was putting together a team to enter the island challenge; he knew that he wanted to be part of that team, not only for battle but to have the bonds of friendship and family. He had always been on the outside, but after evolving he realized that he was tired of that lifestyle, that it just was not for him. So he went and joined the team.

It was difficult training for the challenge, but he knew that he could do it, for he had an iron will, literally. There was not much else in the world he wanted than to complete the challenge and battle for the rank of the champion. Jenna would, of course, get that rank as the trainer, but he would be far from understated. To win the championship would mean everything to him. He would be one of the strongest pokemon in the region, even the world. There were also perks that came with the rank, discounts, and free stuff for example. Not that those benefits were why he was doing it, far from it. But they did sound nice, and to be known throughout the region and world would definitely be nice. But in the end, he would battle to become stronger and, for the thrill of it, to be the greatest.
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:00 pm

Ignore, voided
Last edited by mal du pays on Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:29 pm

all evolutions above approved!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:09 am

All Current Forms: cosmog OM#180 Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4743203&start=470#p139092990
Pokemon Typing: Psychic
Evolution Type: evoltion
Link to Completed Prompts Post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4743206&start=60#p139699826

decided to go with different design than drawing in prompt :p
Last edited by SonOfStarGod on Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:13 am

All Current Forms: sentret OM#528 Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4743203&p=139467711#p139467711
Pokemon Typing: normal
Evolution Type: evoltion
Link to Completed Prompts Post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4743206&start=60#p139681696
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me