My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Victorie Readoption - Open

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:03 pm

*slams down a mark*
Res with Serenity and Rage
But Selene and Ren
Last edited by khvoxtic on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Basic Info
Full Name: Victorie Deana Corspecia
Personality: Stubborn, Determined, Isolated, distrustful of many
Role: Philosopher
Dislikes: Being crowded (Claustrophobic), unorganization, arguements between each other, and doubting herself
Appearance: Long purple to blue ombré hair that has two braids in it, black feather wing design on her shoulder, tufts of hair at her ankle. Fur color is faded between black and white, long tail that fans out, speck of colorful marks on her fur.

Believer of Asmodeus
Asmodeus, God of Brutality and Animosity. A Primary God who is feared and hated, his actions and personality have claimed to bring no justice to mortals. All his brethren gone and no one to help, he rose to bring despair and evil upon the world. Betrayed and forgotten in the years, his heart bitter and cold. Malicious and deceiving, he is not one to be taken lightly. Yet, as much hatred he shows, I still believe and forever will believe that the god of understanding and kindness is still there. Hidden among the horrid he used to cover up and locked away in fear that if shown again, that the same will happen. For it is always easier to stay hated then to accept and forgive.

Victorie, one who has felt a connection to the long lost forgotten third primary god, she feels she can connect to the history of his to hers. Like his, her family separated, her ideas to understand him have long been taken consider to be ridiculous. The world being cruel, an orphan ignored and disrespected. Then as a philosopher, disrespected. For no one took the time to acknowledge her, to look up to her and be able to tell her that she did her best and should be proud of herself. No one did, she might as well have ended up in the same path he did. Yet someone changed that, giving her the passion and courage to continue. Just a few words, changed everything. Aille, a minor goddess of faith and hope. She came to her in a dream to reassure her and remind her that she was not alone and that she should never give up on herself for that would be like surrendering. She presented her with a gift, precious mediating stones. When stacked the users mind and body are one and their mind is refreshed. She developed mediation after that, allowing her to feel ease during times of stress. Knowing that someone had recognized her hard work, knowing that at least one person believed in her capabilities gave her the strength and devotion to help save him. Though that will never change the past she went through, it left a scar of bitterness in her heart that will never change. It left a mischievous aura surrounding her, that never did stop her though. She values and worships every deity, knowing that each and every one of them were important in balance. She studied ancient rites and documented everything in her home. A small temple in a clearing through a cave behind a magnificent waterfall. To reach out the Asmodeus help remind him and herself that no matter what, he and is not alone and to remind herself to forgive the world. This is her ultimate purpose.
Journey to the Unknown
This was the day, she had set her mind on this for years but now was the day. No more hesitation and worries, she knew she would never succeed if she only wished. Packing everything essential in her satchel, her blanket, food, water, money, map, compass, the stones, and a journal with a pencil, she headed out. It was years since she stepped out her home, amazed but the sight of the waterfall and the lush forest in the surrounding. It was always a beauty to never forget. She headed north to the nearest village to catch a ride to the coast of Ipus.
Arriving there at noon, it was the busiest time of the day. People hurrying about with their business, crowding the streets. Being claustrophobic, she held her breath and squeezed through the crowd. It made her head spin and about to choke. Finally she got through, gasping as if she hand ran race. She searched through the place, hoping to find someone who might be able to give her a ride to Xaheth. Xaheth was one of the most dangerous places, home to the worst natural disasters. It was said that it had been cursed by Asmodeus. While many might think it foolish, it was also a golden opportunity and risk. One that she needed to take. Then through the corner of her eyes, she saw the least expected person. Panicking she shook her head in disbelief, she couldn’t believe it. It was her sister, there was no mistaken. The resemblance was too similar to be mistaken. To her luck she just so happened to look up and catch her eye. They made eye contact for a second paralyzing Victorie as her sister walked over. “Hey, have I met you before?” She asked cheerful and curiously. She seemed so carefree and had an accent. So she assumed that she must not be around here. “Um no..” Victorie mumbled looking away. “Listen I have to go” she mumbled quickly before trying to escape but her sister quickly grabbed her arm. “Wait, don’t go yet. I just met you and who knows we’re probably related. In fact you could even be my sister if I had one.” Oh good she didn’t know that indeed she was her sister. “Ya, were probably cousins” she replied desperately trying to find a way out. “Well long lost cousin, my name is Liao Lei, so where you heading?” She replied happily as ever. “Uh my name is Victorie and ?I’m heading to Xaheth” she spoke softly avoiding her eye. “Xaheth” she cried shocked. “That’s literally suicidal” she cried in disbelief. “Never mind,” said Victorie slipping away. Her heart blazing with anger at the reaction she knew would come, she thought her family might be different but no they were the same as everyone else. Close minded, the little hope instantly reduced to the bitter heart inside her, overtaking her mind. “Here wait, let me help you.” looking up, Victorie stared at Liao in confusion. “But...” she started. “Never mind that,” I know a water element mage that can help you.

Confused but grateful she lead her to a water mage who would be able to lift a wave to carry us to Xaheth. Agreeing upon it he started to make the wave. Liao begged to come with Victorie which shocked after she called it suicidal. “Didn’t you say it was suicidal?” She asked her. “I know but your part of my family and you probably have a better chance if I come.” She pleaded “Are you saying I can’t handle it cause I promise you if there is anyone that can, it’s me.” Bitterness crept at her tongue, she couldn’t control it. “Listen, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just I don’t want something bad to happen to my family that I just met. Please.” She was honest and sincere, it melted the sourness in her heart. “Alright, if any happens to you that is completely on you. Understand?” “Alrighty!” They climbed aboard and it whisked us to Xaheth.
They arrived there in a couple seconds, surprisingly. Never underestimate magic clearly. She had planned it to take her a couple days, with the change of plans she was determined. The snowy blizzard area was freezing and the wind blew against so strong that they could feel themselves being pushed. “The presence of negative energy is so strong here.” Screamed Liao against the cold sharp icy winds. “Is that what you’re looking for?” She cried pointing at a dark magenta glowing object in the distance. “C’mon let’s check it out” she cried back. They trudged up the hill to see an object emitting a deep magenta glow. It looked like some dark crystal. “Wait....” Liao whispered, shivering as she pointed across. These crystal like structures were everywhere. Covering the snowy biome. They seemed to be spreading a dark fog and producing negative energy. “I think we better get going, that snowstorm seems to be coming in quickly.” She yelled against the blizzard, pieces of ice cut their coats as they got up quickly. Noticing a small piece of the crystal lying next to them, she stuffed it in her pocket and the two ran back to the wave awaiting them at the bottom of the hill. Climbing aboard it whisked them back to Ipus, where she thanked the Mage and promised to come in contact with Liao later.

When she arrived back home she took out the crystal, it had no energy pouring out and it looked like it had fallen off from a larger crystal. She suspected that it lost its power when if broke. Little did she know that night as she fell asleep that is possessed a dangerous power by Asmodeus. The crystals contained him past and memory.

Credits:
Credit to Sixbane for the last two art pieces!
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Last edited by Jippy on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:12 pm

res omg
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:31 pm

mark!! might try if I have time / come up with an idea I like, otherwise watching for the outcome. either way, gl to all entering !! <':
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 pm

mark!!!

- two very separate personalities
- They often fight with each other and rarely get along
- Sister Figure
- Male
- Tends to be overprotective of his sister figure
- Would love to meet his biological siblings
- acts mature for his age
- has grown up thinking that he had to protect those he loved.
- lives in old timey AU and generally covers his second head when in public
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:16 pm

( click. )
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Mark

› Female