kalon name: skylar

kalon gender: female

theme song: I Wanna be Free

personality: skylar is very happy. she's bubbly and likes to be around others,
hating to be alone. but, she's not always been like this. she used to be very
sad, her past never good. she's worked on improving, though, and has gotten
a lot better over time. she works hard for everything she achieves and won't
back down from a challenge no matter what. she loves music and dancing and
is a very popular person because of her hyperactive tendencies. (79/100)

occupation/hobby: skylar is a dancer. she loves to do all sorts of dancing and
shows her feelings through the dances she choreographs and performs. she
enjoys teaching others to dance, but much prefers to be part of large shows,
such as musicals and music videos. she's highly valued for her work ethic and
refusal to give up, even if she can't complete something the way she'd like to. (76/100)

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #619

Postby FoalMoon » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:41 am

username: FoalMoon
kalon name: Viria
kalon gender: Female
theme song: Dreamer - Jenn Grant
gif: Image

^^ Candy canes being made
personality:(100 word maximum) Viria is soft-spoken and a bit introverted. This doesn't stop her from doing what she loves however. She loves to make other Kalons happy by making sweets, and it can be any sweets. When her friends are sad, she'll bring them a bag of her signature pink lemonade taffy, or maybe for christmas she'll make their favorite flavored candycanes, or maybe peanut brittle. It doesn't matter what it is, or how its made, as long as it is sweet she'll make it for you. Making candy is how she connects with people.
occupation/hobby: (100 word maximum) Viria owns a small candy shop, famous for it's pink-lemonade taffy. Everything is made from scratch, by Viria's own paws, Kalons come from all over to visit her small cafe. They make every candy imaginable there, candycanes,peanut brittle, sugar cubes, mints, boston baked beans, suckers, you name it, it's there. Viria loves it, she's truly at home in her cafe. Even if she's soft-spoken, if someone starts talking about sugary sweets, she comes out of her shell and becomes really passionate.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:16 pm

username:
    kalon name:
    kalon gender:
    theme song:
    gif:
    personality:
    occupation/hobby:
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:48 am

username: M00N
kalon name: Bellberry
kalon gender: Female
theme song:
gif:
personality: It's uncommon, but occasionally you come across someone who looks exactly how they act. Bella is very much like this, in part from her own effort, as she's always wanted to be that "it girl." She can't stand to be the same person she was last year or even last month. Her personality, like the swirls of her pelt, drifts, morphing from what it once was to something new and fresh. Shifting her likes and her "quirks" every so often keeps her in the discussions of her peers and creates an air of drama about her name, to her delight.
occupation/hobby: (100 word maximum)
Last edited by M00N on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hui » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:04 am

-
Last edited by hui on Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────┐

Imagex

└─────────────────┘
hui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luminøsity♥ » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 pm

username:
-[ Mythikat ]-
kalon name:
Krystelle
kalon gender:
Female
theme song:
Wolrd is mine - Hatsune Miku
gif:
picture here
personality:
(100 word maximum) Krystelle or Krystie is a spunky, crazy, introverted, kalon. She loves small amount of friends she has and she loves new things. Krystelle love shopping and getting new friends and clothes, She loves watching anime and listening to vocaloid. Krystie is a pastel gothic kalon who swings from loving life to hating life when she doesn't get things her way. She thinks she'd rather be alone but deep inside she wants her friends.
occupation/hobby:
(100 word maximum)Krystelle is an artist. She takes commissions digitally and traditionally. krystie uses high quality art supplies like paint tool sai, a cintiq tablet, and copic markers. Krystelle is a pretty successful artist and alot of people like her art!
Last edited by Luminøsity♥ on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Check out this link and register please!]
♥It will give me special items, and things (You dont even have to play)♥

x Here x
Luminøsity♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:49 pm

username: gomi.
kalon name: Miyu Suzuki
kalon gender: demi-fluid (any pronouns, usually she/her)
theme song: Maximum the Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura

personality:
Miyu is usually a kind, sweet kalon. Sickeningly sweet. Helping old ladies across the street, volunteering at food shelters, she's every good deed wrapped up into one body. However, once she enters her parlor, she's a completely different person. Spunky, sassy, and willing to joke about anything, she turns into a kalon you could really get along with, rather than one you would be envious of.

occupation/hobby:
Despite her looks, Miyu is a tattooist! She has her own parlor where she works alongside her best friends and co-workers. She's infamous for being able to come up with any design a kalon could want practically on the spot.

Smol note: Sorry for the short descriptions and any typos! Im trying to be sneaky at the time of writing this orz
Last edited by gomi. on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmosfox » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:54 pm

username
: cosmosfox // name: Kazia // gender: agender (she/her or they/them)

song: x // gif: x

personality:

Kazia loves drama, mystery and secrecy. She goes by several different names and just loves confusing people with lies about her personal details - she fakes constantly her occupation, family details and even feelings. Being very outgoing and extroverted, Kazia loves being around people, but she lets very few people actually close to her.

Kazia adores all things dramatic and luxurious, and is known to be confident and ambitious. All in all she's usually fun to be around with, as there's always something happening when near Kazia, and underneath all of her disguises she's actually pretty harmless and even kind. (99/100)

occupation/hobby:

Kazia works as a receptionist at a museum. Behind the info desk she is a completely different person - the secretive and drama-loving kalon turns into a cheery customer servant. She likes helping the museum's visitors, but won't let anyone step on her toes.

She often stays late at work just to wander around the empty museum halls, admiring the masterpieces without anyone interrupting her. Kazia's favourites are old portrait paintings. She could stare at those mysterious painted faces for hours without growing bored - all the little details drawn with perfect precision tell such a profound story without any words. (99/100)

cosmosfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticlights » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:32 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxChristel is a very lively, enthusiastic, bright Kalon. Of course all that liveliness comes with some spice. She tends to be quite sassy, sarcastic and a bit of a diva. Being a sociable Kalon, she likes to spend time in crowds of her peers, always babbling and sharing her interests and unique ideas. She has a passion for pink, any shade of pink, as girly as it may seem. She doesn't seem to care about people's opinions on her passions, interests and hobbies.

xxxx
      xxxxShe works as a seamstress, making custom fitted clothing for big regal events. She enjoys using lacy, silky type of materials for her works as they seem to fit her persona quite well. Always buried up to the nose in measurements, sewing equipment, and fabric she finds joy in her work and what she can create with her paws. Her shop is mostly filled with shades of pink, blue and baige, as that's the theme she usually goes for. She usually plays upbeat music on the speakers while dancing around the store doing her work.
REALLY LIKED
Imagex x
Imagexx
▫ ▫ ▫Image ▫ ▫ ▫ MUCH
Imagei
╒════════╕

deviantart / my kalons
xxxxixxxsteam
xx ix x xxx©

╘════════╛
i
░░