Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆ - OPEN

Postby Westsparrow » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:52 am

Username: Westsparrow
ID: 951487
Rod: Obsidian rod
So uhhh... lake monster! You've sure seen one now, eh ?: "Y-yes, indeed I have! And right now I-I'd really rather not keep looking in the direction of that lake. If you need me I will be fishing over here." Darcy throws their rod into the safe waters.

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆ - CLOSED

Postby Loxosceles » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:02 pm

NOW CLOSED !

Pops wrote:

Alright, pack it up! What a day to end our trip... Hope you all had a good time while it lasted!

Did anyone see if that lake monster was captured...? Was it captured? Hoo boy, why don't we hear everyone's stories of adventure?

results will be posted sometime in the next few days, thanks for playing everyone !
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆ - CLOSED

Postby Mavi » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Thank you for running this! It was super fun!!
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pops' Fishing Trip - ROUND 7 REWARDS

Postby Loxosceles » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:35 pm

Pops wrote:

Not a bad turnout! Nice job fishin' in a place like this, you get anything good?

Let's see!

--

[flop + 1037677] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[imabanditø + 908562] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[Martyy + 972041] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[Mavi + 561197] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[syn_cat + 737315] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[DuskzeHedgie + 40030] wrote:

[Zigzagoon + 97981] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[stellulite + 666555] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[Diavolo + 1016830] wrote:

[keiikoa !+ 773804] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[nio + 144488] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[Suchgo + 479349] wrote:

[Kitsune. + 577255] wrote:

[Westsparrow + 951487] wrote:

--

Pops wrote:

Didn't get anything, eh? Don't feel too bad, this ain't the best fishin' spot.

Here's a Pops-icle instead!

[-roadkill-69- + 825808], [space oddity + 17099], [sweathie + 703858], [mothha + 715616], [Breado + 277551], [InuImori + 309045], [toy20243 + 662782], [cinerious + 242408], [bakuraas. + 876991], [VenomousParadise + 888989], [smil3dawg + 865121], and [cribunni + 630267] have been given x1 Pops-icle each

--

Pops wrote:

So. Uh. Did anyone actually manage to catch that lake monster...?

No one got hurt, right?

Thank you to everyone who entered, the winner of the lake monster is emblo !

emblo wrote:Username: emblo
ID: 275115
Plan:
    kyto sits idly on the bank of the lake, his wings swaying gently in thought. a lake monster? he wasn't so sure. he'd seen his fair share of strange things at camp, but the idea of a monster seemed absurd. sure, it had looked a great deal like one, but it had to be a trick of the eye, right? the small chicoon suddenly stood, deciding to walk once around the lake to search for any clues, as well as devise a plan.

an hour later, kyto still hadn't a clue what a to do, and he plopped back down where he'd started, frustrated and a little sunburned. It was hot, he wanted to cool down, but was swimming such a good idea? "nobody's gotten hurt yet..." he murmured to himself, slowly sliding into the cool water. chicoons had been fishing here forever! surely, if this creature wished harm on them, it would have lashed out by now. they were likely the ones intruding, it had every right to, yet it'd chosen peace. kyto floated on the surface, gently paddling with his back legs, his face below the water to check out the depths below.

"thank you for sharing your lake." his words were nearly incoherent under the water, and he soon had to lift his head to take in a gasp of air. somewhere along his swim, he'd decided that he didn't want to capture this monster. somehow, he'd gotten attached to the idea of a benevolent lake monster, sharing their lake and minding their own business. and now there were chicoons trying to catch it!

kyto paddled back to the surface, now quite upset at this idea. his head whipped around, eyes narrowed as he surveyed his fellow chicoons. they were being cruel and thoughtless, and he would not allow it. his plan was not to catch this monster, but stop the others from doing so. he stormed around, crashing other's plans and telling them off. this was not the way to show their appreciation of their fishing trips.

The following Runner-ups will be allowed to choose Chicoons from this sheet!

valpal + 1018995
shortstop + 201714
Caeleesi + 309551
MaroonCookie + 1014873
woofer-moosh + 283946
reshihall + 1029503
foxil + 947656
~Dabi~ + 1025193

only the TOP 9 plan-makers got prizes, sorry !

--

Pops wrote:

While we're wrapping things up, let's see who the winners of the trash collecting contest were!

Congrats MaroonCookie, You're a trash collecting machine!

Looks like our runner-ups are... bakuraas. + 876991, keiikoa ! + 773804, and Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466 !

MaroonCookie + 1014873 receives this chicoon !
bakuraas. + 876991, keiikoa ! + 773804, and Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466 each receive 1 sparkling seaglass !

--

Thank you so much everyone for participating in my booth, it was a lot of fun !
See you all next event !
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me