Re: Nursery Batch #257

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Just bumping :)
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Hey guys! I just thought I'd post, stating that there will be an Extension on the Personality Section :)

There will be another Week to get your form done. Seeming as there was only 2 forms actually completed.

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:16 pm

1 day warning.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:48 am

Good luck everyone !
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:36 am

Bottom right who once belonged to me is going to Imp.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:24 pm

*bumps meekly*
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:38 pm

MrBoodle wrote:
(I never liked the quiet before.)

Username: MrBoodle
Name: Aven

Personality: Working a music conductor she has the ability to tune out the rest of the world to purely focus in on what is important. With a swift motion of her hand she keeps a calm complexion despite the speed and beat of the music she controls. When out of the spot light she maintains the calmness in her expressions.
She has a good head on her shoulders, able to think things through and not react until she feels she should. Aven's personality is best described as; Thoughtful, Process oriented, a Logical thinker, and resilient.
Though some may see her as emotionless she is plenty expressive through her music and actions. Not everything needs words to get a point across.

Extra: She wasn't always quiet it took some time for her to appreciate what silence can bring. Living down town she was use to the sounds of car horns, alarms, shouting and the occasional fight outside her apartment. It wasn't till an accident occurred that pushed her to leave the loud city center to find peace up town. Leaving her job as a secretary she took a break from interacting with others. Taking the breather she much needed to recover she found her way of life change after the wake up call the accident gave her. Settling into the uptown life she took up the job of librarian and found peace with the silence around her. Just her, her thoughts and what ever words lay upon the pages of the book she read that day.

Note to self: You have unlimited words and up to 3 art pieces to show personality.

second round

(Find Peace Among your Thoughts)

Winner. Hope you enjoy it.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Thank you kindly ;v;/
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Super sorry for the wait. Had some issues. Please love her..

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Its okay totally understandable. She is already greatly loved with a story and friend already done. C:
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups