Viscet #1256 - Eikki's custom

Postby VAALRAVN » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Dropping.
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1256 - Eikki's custom

Postby milo. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 pm

holy, mark!

Username: milo.
    Name: Aquarius "Ari"
    Gender for breeding: Male
    IMPRESS ME:

notes:
      - true down to Earth hippie
      - a little space cadet tbh
      - he loves love and just wants the world of Auwei to love each other
      - he hosts protests and groups against the impending war of Auwei

the war of Auwei
      personality
      playlist??
Last edited by milo. on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Username: WolfWinter
Name: Roland Xylier
Gender for breeding: Male
IMPRESS ME:

Roland paced around the courtyard. He was usually more patient than this, but he'd been waiting for over an hour. He'd seen people come and go into the room. He wanted to peer in through the windows to see what was going on, but he'd been shooed away by almost everyone remaining in the room. His best friend had come out to him, also having been shooed out from the room now. Mikael put a hand on his shoulder.

Roland leaned against his friend, and sighed. This was stressful. He didn't know how humans could handle this every time. He thought about his children. He didn't remember them being as stressful as this. A nurse came running out and went towards the kitchens to gather up more supplies. The doctor had given them a list of supplies to keep on hand. A few things he hadn't known what they were for until one of the doctor's nurses saw him looking confused.

Dusk was fast approaching, the lights kicked on. Roland and Mikael looked at each other cautiously, and then they heard it. Mikael didn't think, and ran full pelt towards the room. Everything was quiet for a moment, and He came back into the doorway and shouted at Roland.

"I'M A FATHER! COME AND SEE!" he yelled, excitement, love, and fear, dripping in equal parts.

Roland trotted over to the doorway, and ducked to enter. He saw Lana lying in the bed with a bundle wrapped in her arms. Mikael held out his arms and was tenderly handed the child. Gently rocking the child, he walked over to Roland. The doctor expertly weaved around his tail, and so did some of her nurses. Mikael looked up at him, eyes full of those three emotions.

"It's a girl, isn't she beautiful?" he said, holding the child out enough for Roland to see.

The little girl seemed content, with her mop of dark hair like her father. When she noticed him, she reached a tiny fist out to his muzzle. He lowered it enough for her to touch his muzzle. Mikael beamed. Then he brought her back to Lana. He followed carefully; the nurses and and family were helping clean up. Lana looked up at him, and grinned. He carefully lay down beside the bed so she didn't have to look up at him.

"She's beautiful. Hopefully you both have a name picked out in case you had a girl since you refused to find out what she was beforehand," he said, gently joking with the exhausted new parents.

Lana looked over at Mikael, and a look passed between them before Lana responded, "Natalie. Her name is Natalie."

He looked outside the window then, and saw the snow falling outside. This was a very special Christmas indeed. He stayed late to talk to them both, before he took his leave. He made sure to get a few things they needed before he left. As he walked home he thought about everything that had brought him this far. Currently all of his own children were grown and had made lives of their own.

He had made sure to send cards to each of them a few weeks ahead of time, because the weather was more unpredictable than it was predictable. The sight of his house was a warm thing in his heart. He walked up the steps to the porch and unlocked the door. The tree glittered cheerily, even though there was no one waiting to open any gifts. Roland went to the kitchen, and didn't notice one lonely little package under the tree.

It wasn't until after he had eaten and was reading on the cushions that he he noticed it. He had turned his head and the light caught on the ribbons. Roland reached over to grab it. It was barely larger than his paw. There was no card to say who it was from. He gently pulled on the ribbons and untied the little box. When he opened he saw a framed picture of his childhood home with him in front. He carefully took the picture out and stared at it for a long time.

The next few years saw him acting as a a giant fuzzy uncle to little Natalie. He saw her first steps, was there to hear her first word, watched her triumphantly climb a tree. The holidays were the only reminder that he wasn't "true" family as some people would say. Mikael's family didn't mind him, but a few of Lana's most definitely did. One year, on Natalie's seventh birthday, it all came to a head.

As usual, Roland was bringing over his gifts for everyone to his friends' house. He walked up the long cobbled drive with his makeshift sledge of items; and was greeted with Lana's father's disapproving gaze. He ignored it, and continued on to the main house. Natalie and her younger brother (the family grew a few years ago) came dashing out when they saw him. Little Zach toddled over as fast as he could in the winter gear to help his sister carry the gifts inside. She carefully handed him one of the lighter ones, and he giggled as he carried it inside.

Lana and Mikael both looked at them, and laughed. Mikael held the door open as Lana went to help him unload. Now, on this sledge was a very heavy box, that was unadorned. Mikael and Lana knew what it was by looking at it, because they had all discussed who would get what for the kids so there would be no accidental duplicates of gifts. It was for Natalie. That year she had spoken nonstop about wanting a "big kid's" bike.

She even told them what color she'd like it to be, a dark shiny blue with streaks of silver. Now, Roland looked and couldn't find any bikes to match that description, so he got a good sized bike for her and painted it the desired colors. He pulled out the air compressor, bought the paint, and painted it. He even painted the training wheels to match the bike's colors. The plan for the bike was to pull it out of the box while the kids were sleeping and leave it by the tree with a card and a silver bow.

As the last of the gifts were brought inside, Lana's grandmother came out. She didn't like Roland, and never had. His antlers were a particular favorite on why he was an unsuitable baby-sitter; because after all, they were very sharp and the children could easily slip and hit his head, or fall on him while climbing. Nevermind the fact that none of them had ever been harmed by his horns, or his claws, or any other thing that she would name.

One of Mikael's nieces was sitting by the large and heavy box with Natalie. They were trying to think of what might be in it.

WIP
Last edited by WolfWinter on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 pm

I need him omg
resresres
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:06 am

How have I not seen this stunner before?

*swoons and marks
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:48 am

• Dont steal layout
  • Dont steal story
  • Dont steal art
  • I made the coding, art, and Name Banner
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:55 am

"rise and rise again
until lambs become lions."

name: maddox ezekiel villinova
gender for breeding: male
click to find out more about lost prince maddox

Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:47 pm

mark with a grump hobo who lives in the forest and gives advice to passing travelers

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸙❜◌┊Ren » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:22 am

Last edited by ⸙❜◌┊Ren on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Akira/Ren
Any pronouns
System host/fictive
Not really active anymore
But I do love talking to people
so feel free to reach out here
or I'm more active on my
TH (CrypticKitsune)
Carrd

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
⸙❜◌┊Ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:24 am

ᴛʀᴀᴄʏ
"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ'ᴍ sᴛʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ."

username: universal song
name: Tracy
gender for breeding: male

personality: Tracy is a hard-working soul. While he's never shown an interest in becoming transgender, he does show signs of enjoying feminist things and having feminist behaviour. He doesn't care though, because he likes being different. He also believes anyone should be able to like or act like anything. You'll always see him striving for something, working and sweating for something he strongly believes he can do. He's very caring and kind, as well as enjoying helping others. Very adventurous, he often spends his days exploring, meeting new people. No one has ever been able to resist his charm and he has quite a few friends. While he can be a bit manipulative, you'll never meet someone quite as fun as Tracy.

"Open up Tracy!" A voice hollered through the door. Bangs echoed into the small room. "Your going to be late!" With a groan, Tracy blinked open his eyes. What time was it again? Then he remembered what day it was. "Mia! Why didn't you wake me sooner?" He said, panicked as he jumped out of bed and flung open the door. His friend stood there, rolling her eyes and sighing. "What do you think I've been doing the past, oh, I don't know, hour?" With a light shove, he hurried past her, calling over his shoulder, "See you later hon!" A high laugh sounded behind him, along with the response, "Sure sweetie! Have fun!" 'Sweetie' and 'Hon', were an ongoing joke between them, as once a stranger mistook them for 'Sweetbell' and 'Honey'. They'd laughed so hard the viscet left, confused, and the variations of the names just stuck.
By the time he reached the main street, he had only five minutes left to get there. Yikes! He thought when he noticed the crowd blocking his way. Desperate, he dove into the chaos, pushing past the sea of colours. When he finally emerged the other side, breathless and tired, he had two minutes left. Picking up his pace into a sprint, he veered and sprinted down another street, approaching the park. Almost there! Climbing up the steps to the gazebo in the middle of the park, he managed to gasp, "I'm here." A series of giggles were his response and he turned to the multiple pairs of eyes peering up at him. "Your always late Captain." Piped up a little viscet in the back. The others nodded in agreement. He shook his head, sighing. "I know, I know." then raising his voice said, "Alright girls! Lets get those legs moving! You know the drill!" They then scrambled off, picking their paces into a jog as they rounded the soccer field. He was the captain of the girls soccer team on the weekends. The final game was coming up, and they had to be sharp as they were the best team in the city. "Good job, keep it up!" He called as they passed by him. The day would be spent practicing for Tracy to then go home and eat dinner with Mia.

Mia is his best friend, they met in college and have been together ever since.

Wind rattled Tracy's window, causing him to jolt awake. Or at least thats what he likes to believe awoke him. His nightmares still plagued him... ever since that faithful night. Shuddering, he crept out of bed and down the hall, his memories replaying in his mind. By the time he returned to bed, he was practically begging for a nice, dreamless sleep. But of course, he wasn't so lucky.

"Trigger? Trigger! Where are you!" A young viscet hollered above the howling wind. His beloved brother, the only family he had left, was no where to be seen. They had been trudging through the forest when shouts could be heard in the distance. "Stay here." His brother said, settling him into a little alcove. "I'll be back soon." With that he had left. Yet it'd been three days and had started to snow when Tracy walked on in search for his brother. Where is he? Frustrated, he picked up his pace into a sprint, racing through the forest. When he finally got out, what he saw still haunts him to this day. His brother, curled up and cold, cuts zigzagging across his side. As tears started to overflow, he turned heel and ran, hoping the freezing air could numb the pain.

Tracy's parents past away when he was young. His brother looked after him for awhile till he too, left him. For awhile he wandered, confused and alone, till he'd came to a city. It was a foreign to him, yet he learned how to survive with the help of his best friend, Mia.
Last edited by universal song on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me