Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY ELEVEN

Postby rabidcoyote » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:58 am

Flaws
Username + User ID: rabidcoyote 1004749
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139856124#p139856124
Prompt Response: sadly they're generally not very good at existing. they have pretty severe balance issues which ends up causing a lot of small accidents
Word Count: 23?

x
𝕒 π•˜π•£π•’π•Ÿπ••π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• 𝕠𝕗 π•Šπ•’π•₯π•’π•Ÿ π•™π•šπ•žπ•€π•–π•π•—

γ€˜ they/them or it/its γ€™
hopeless sudoku conoisseur, historical ed teach enthusiast, relentless snake booper

Suggestion: Bring back CS contests

rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY ELEVEN

Postby Foxil » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Flaws
Username + User ID: foxil 947656
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139874400&hilit=foxil#p139874400
Prompt Response:
Elohim's flaws depend on whose judging. Luci, their parasite, believes they have eradicated all the flaws Elo obtained from being mortal. Flaws such as emotion and goals or needs other than the necessities. Luci has done a good job of destroying these, but at the cost of Elo's sanity. They are no longer the same chicoon, so their own biggest flaw, to them, most certainly is Luci. For Luci has eradicated who they are, their agency, and labelled them as flaws. It has erased Elo and manipulated them into a state of only thriving and serving what they refer to as a "higher purpose". It is obvious that Luci has and will probably indefinitely have control over the shell known as Elohim.

When it comes to themselves though they can't remember if they had flaws. I know I mentioned this in a previous prompt, but although they're certain they did have flaws (because nothing is perfect) they are unable to recall them. However, with the sole knowledge that they were a scholar, perhaps they were neglectful of themselves or even way too confident. Sometimes they try to imagine who they were before this whole mess happened, problem is they can't remember a time their mind only had one voice.

Word Count: 209
Foxil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY ELEVEN RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:21 pm

DAY ELEVEN RESULTS

The following Users gain "Sparkles/Particles (UC)" to use on their MYO
Quillflight, shadedk9, FatalCollapse, -Albedo, Xynthalium, -roadkill-69-, Suchgo

The following Users gain "Small Patches of Fire on Fur (UC)" to use on their MYO
KandieFloofsterLoch, LittleMaple, GreyScale, PrincessAlexis, rainbowpanda101, werewolves., Birbmaster, MaroonCookie, Cosmic_Dragon, Cinerious, Dartist, annaebell, HallowMoon, Eevee55, woofer-moosh, Lemon Tea Rain, dwarjam, Caeleesi, Loxosceles, imabanditΓΈ, Ottercola, BunnyBeam, nome senpai, crowthefrostyfloof, Woodchip, -Aeris, hamkid, rabidcoyote, Foxil

The following Users gain "Large Patches of Fire on Fur (R)" to use on their MYO
sibylline,, ToraOkami303, case, seiku88, bakuraas., stellulite, .henloimmabirb., martyy, HeyoCoyoteHere, Zigzagoon

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
There were a lot of long entries today, so anyone who wrote 500+ words has received a D20, and our top 3 writers have received 2x D20s!
sibylline, (x2), bakuraas. (x2), HeyoCoyoteHere (x2), ToraOkami303, PrincessAlexis, rainbowpanda101, Birbmaster, Cinerious, seiku88, FatalCollapse, stellulite, Eevee55, .henloimmabirb., dwarjam, Xynthalium, Ottercola, -Aeris

The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍒ sweathie on everything ⍒
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY TWELVE

Postby sweathie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:21 pm

Day Twelve

Today's Prompt is Weapons and Attacks! What does your Chicoon bring with them to fight anything they find in the maze? If they're not a fighter (or if you need more words!), what kind of things do they keep on them?

Please remember to fill out the form completely.
Code: Select all
[color=#BF00BF][b]Weapons and Attacks[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍒ sweathie on everything ⍒
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY TWELVE

Postby -roadkill-69- » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Weapons and Attacks
Username + User ID: -roadkill-69- 825808
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response:
Just these guns!!!!!!!!!!
uh jk

Ollie trained mostly in hand to hand? paw to paw? she fights without a weapon. she keeps a few small daggers on her, for functionality, and also bc one was a gift.

Word Count: 32
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:51 pm

Weapons and Attacks
Username + User ID: CO1LD | 699164
Link to MYO Claim: HERE
Chicoon: Mustard (he/she/they)// Parasite: Munmunch (they/it)
Prompt Response:
Mustard isnt a fighter. Period. Munmunch on the other hand.. The parasite is its own weapon. With its massive maw, it can crush bone and tear off limbs with massive bites of the rows of teeth it has. If Mustard had to fight, they would bring a ranged weapon- either a crossbow or slingshot. The top goal on their mind is they would rather out live the opponent than fight them. Mustard is vegan and has a bag full of granola bars as snacks. They would also bring a flashlight to spot out enemies- and run away of course. If things got really up close and personal, Mustard would bring good ol' pepper spray to make his escape. Both chicoon and parasite are equally quiet, so stealth would be another advantage given to make their way out.

Word Count: 137
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 pm

Weapons and Attacks
Username + User ID: LittleMaple + 967464
Prompt Response: This chicoon prefers to fight using mind tricks, manipulating their enemies either into a sense of comfort, fear, or anger. They then poke at insecurities their enemy has, twisting their minds until they either try to attack them, have a breakdown, or run off. Their parasite finds this kind of fighting pathetic though, and reminds them that they don't mind getting their paws dirty. The chicoon giggles and agrees. They tell you how they prefer to use daggers or knives due to their lightweight nature and the fact that they're easy to conceal. She also mentions that she loves how fast they work and enjoys sharpening them to pass the time. She tries to invite you to come see her collection sometime, but you turn her down quickly. She laughs and says that she understands, she wouldn't trust herself either. That's... concerning. You ask what else she keeps with her, and her eyes light up. She tells you about her necklace, which is supposedly imbued with some magical properties, though the parasite's guffaw challenges this claim. She also tells you about how she used to carry around potions that she stole from the local alchemist, though it's apparent she no longer keeps them on her person. You explain to her that you must carry on and she flaps her wings delightedly. She wishes you luck before turning and walking in the opposite direction, her parasite muttering something indistinct as she leaves.
Word Count: 241
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:04 pm

Weapons and Attacks
Username + User ID: ToraOkami303 || 1006275
Link to MYO Claim: <3
Prompt Response:
Monster brings a few daggers with him, he would rather not have to fight anything but if he does he's prepared to use his daggers to great effect hopefully. Murky just uses his teeth. Tacocat is a little too oblivious to fight honestly, they are here for moral support. Monster also keeps a bag with some rations, a cloak incase it gets cold, and spraybottle full of water because you'd be surprised how many problems can be solved by spraying a little water in the problem's face! Murky continues to be astounded this technique works on so many things... Why does this work on so many things!?

Word Count: 107
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birds of a feather » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:54 pm

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: birds of a feather 951259

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
Hi! My name is Crow/Cal!
lordly#6704
(Art on my sig by Troopercat!)

Katarines <3
Kynoisse <3
Charmings<3
Carnival Cats <3
birds of a feather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 pm

Weapons and Attacks
Username + User ID: GreyScale 862594
Prompt Response: Both Akira and Machine are very much fighters. Perhaps it has something to do with his short temper or the fact he usually doesn't even want to be interacting with other chicoons or random creatures in the first place.
Akira would happily wield any weapon he can get his paws on. He has learned how to use many different weapons throughout the years, partly due to boredom and partly because he thought it was cool.
Akira use to be (and still is) of things like power rangers and gundam. And although he would rather die than admit it, he even invented his own special moves and attacks each with a special name like 'lighting smash' or 'ultra speed sonic boom' and even though its it would be embarrassing if word got out about it, Akira still enjoys messing around and having fun with impractical moves and weird names and over the years he still practices and improves the moves he has come up with. The only one other than Akira himself who knows is Machine and thats only because it's hard to keep a secret from something that is literally your left arm and communicates telepathically with you.
Word Count: 198
╔═════════════════════════╗
───── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me