Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY TEN

Postby woofer-moosh » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:58 am

Bonds
Username + User ID: woofer-moosh + 283946
Link to MYO Claim: Here
Prompt Response:
Motley has great relations with his party and parasites.
He’s closest to Mimic due to sharing the same body, but he’s second closest to the party’s druid. The druid is like a brother to him as he’s the only party member that can actually understand him aside from Mimic, allowing for an unfair advantage and sometimes a disadvantage when the party is split up. But the party has come to learn his body langue for when it’s important so that’s what really matters, is some communication.
Motley greatly appreciates his party for taking the time to get to understand him, his mannerisms, and allowing the druid to translate when it’s needed, as well as treating him as a party member and not a pet.

Motley’s worst bond is definitely the one he has with the town, as much as he believes all people deserve a chance, the people there had there’s as far as he’s concerned and he does not plan to go back, but rather move forward in his life. Moving past the hardships and never entering the town or its shops when passing through or camping nearby. It sometimes hinders the party from getting a good night's sleep at the inn, but if we’re being honest there are many towns they all cannot go to due to their backgrounds.

They all highly respect each other and their pasts and honestly if they have to spend a couple of nights roughing it in the trees and taking turns watching over each other then what does it matter as long as there's respect within the party for each other.

Word Count: 269

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:59 am

Bonds
Username + User ID: seiku88 + 414623
Link to MYO Claim: Here!
Prompt Response:
Currently, his strongest relationship is with Tiyazi. At first, he felt uncomfortable by Tiyazi's presence on his shoulder. But when he realized his parasite can talk to him via some sort of telepathy, it changed everything. Now, Tiyazi helps him get out of dangerous situations by giving advice, and he can ask Tiyazi for an opinion about hard decisions he can't decide with confidence.

Word Count: 63
═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY TEN RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:00 pm

DAY TEN RESULTS

The following Users gain "Leg Style Edit (UC)" to use on their MYO
-Albedo, dwarjam, HallowMoon, Xynthalium, crowthefrostyfloof, seiku88

The following Users gain "Unmatching Eyes/Flame (UC)" OR "Dual Flame Color (UC)" to use on their MYO
please indicate which option you chose on your approval form!
Caeleesi, ToraOkami303, GreyScale, PrincessAlexis, Orien, Arthermyst, Cosmic_Dragon, bakuraas., imabanditø, Cinerious, case, FatalCollapse, annaebell, .henloimmabirb., Eevee55, -Aeris, woofer-moosh

The following Users gain "Flame Halos (UC)" to use on their MYO
CO1LD, Ki-San, cribunni, rainbowpanda101, Zigzagoon, Foxil, Zentropy, Rosemoon, BunnyBeam, stellulite, hamkid, Ottercola, nome senpai, MaroonCookie

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
CO1LD, Ki-san, PrincessAlexis, cribunni, Foxil, Rosemoon, bakuraas., case, annaebell, HallowMoon, hamkid, Ottercola

The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)

Last edited by sweathie on Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:00 pm

Last edited by HeyoCoyoteHere on Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY ELEVEN

Postby sweathie » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:00 pm

Day Eleven

Today's Prompt is Flaws! What are your Chicoon's negative personality traits? Are there any skills they aren't good at?

Please remember to fill out the form completely.
Code: Select all
[color=#0080FF][b]Flaws[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY ELEVEN

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:25 pm

Flaws
Username + User ID: KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847
Link to MYO Claim: Proof
Prompt Response: This fellow has many flaws though most of the time its them misunderstanding what their witchy parental unit says when she needs the fellow to go on an errand or the fellow is by her side. Such things the fellow misunderstands is whenever the witch asks for something in a cupboard or drawer which leads to the fellow bringing a cup on a board or a painter into their home the first time the fellow was asked to get something for their witchy parental unit but now the fellow knows what a cupboard and drawer is fortunately so those antics dont happen often anymore.

A skill the fellow has a very hard time with distinguishing scattered objects not in order by colors or shapes very well so when they see a tray full of bottles of crafts and ingredients not organized, the fellow gets extremely confused and asks the witch for help which in turn makes them excellent in organization leading them to organize their witchy home time to time making the witch smile from the appreciation for helping tidying up the home.
Word Count: 203
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quillflight » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:41 pm

Flaws
Username + User ID: quillflight 829064
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139892183&hilit=quillflight#p139892183
Prompt Response:
Hunter has many flaws and others often hate him for it. Most of his 'flaws' aren't really flaws, people just always looked down upon him for them, so he interpreted them as such. For example, that ever-present stutter in his voice, his tendency to hoard food, money, and various trinkets he deems valuable, and, of course, that godforsaken parasite attached to him.

Word Count: 64
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:36 pm

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: LittleMaple + 967464

Flaws
Username + User ID: LittleMaple + 967464
Link to MYO Claim: it is here
Prompt Response: "Flaws? Flaws!? No true flaws exist! Beauty is ever changing, and there is no one definition to it!" The chicoon yells angrily. Its parasite sighs and explains to them that flaws exist below the surface of one's skin. "No, no I do not believe it! No chicoon has any flaws. It is merely the way they are perceived that gives the illusion that there are flaws!" Their parasite tries to explain to them that, yes, there are flaws, and yes, they have some. The chicoon huffs indignantly and tries to turn away from their parasite. It... doesn't work too well. Their parasite sighs and explains to you that their host's flaws is they are extremely stubborn and proud, along with being stuck in their own ways. The parasite seems to regret having this chicoon as their host...
Word Count: 137
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:37 pm

Flaws
Username + User ID: sibylline, 459834
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response: "Flaws?.."
Seko walked slowly through the tall canola plants he was looking through.

"Yes, flaws! What's wrong with you bud?" The parasite practically hissed at him. The two realized recently that in order for their situation to work really well, they need to know more about each other.
"Why don't you tell me what you think my flaws are, then I'll agree or disagree and add to it."
"That's no fun! Plus, what if you get mad at me? I don't think either of us want to redo the cold shoulder of '93," the parasite paused, "I also don't like how literally you took that. The ice was very cold."
"See? So you can tell me a flaw. I take things too literally." Seko stared over to the sunset. "I agree with you on that. I think I should loosen up a bit."

The parasite relaxed a little when they realized Seko actually wasn't going to be a total stick in the mud about this.
"I think that you don't say no enough either." They added.
"What do you mean by that? I say no to you lots?"
"No no, not to me. You should say no to me less," the parasite let out a little chuckle, "I mean to others. You take on so many search and find requests and you earn so little back. I understand you like to help others, but you never help yourself. Since I'm now apart of you, that will need to change. There are days you are so poor that you can't even get yourself a meal. When you're hungry, I'm hungry too. You need to start accepting payment for all the jobs, not just the really intense ones."

Seko paused. He never minded the odd day without a meal, but he never realized that it affected them too.
"So I guess another flaw is I don't take good enough care of you then, either."
"I never said that. I know you never realized it didn't affect me. You're way too giving to let me go hungry willingly. I was learning from you and your selflessness, and I admire it. Truly, I do," there was an awkward pause from the two of them as Seko had stopped walking and was looking away from the parasite. There was a stillness in the air that neither of them had felt in a long while, "Why don't you tell me some flaws you think I have? Besides infecting your body and becoming a part of you of course"

"I wouldn't call that a flaw. I enjoy your company and the sense you bring to my brain sometimes. I would say you don't shut up enough though, and I don't mind that when it's just the two of us but when I'm trying to walk away from someone and you keep yapping at them it can be pretty frustrating" Seko looked down at them, "And do not get me started on when we run into another parasite. I swear it feels like I can never leave when you get going with them."
"Hey! Not my fault I'm so much more charismatic and charming than you are!"
"I didn't say it was. I was saying you could accept that conversations end."
"I guess that is fair."

Seko looked over at the sunset once again.
"I actually do have another flaw of yours"
"Really? What is it?" The parasite had a list of things they thought it could be running through their brain.
"You've never let me know your name."
The parasite went quiet.
"Have I seriously not told you my name? There's no way. Surely I have. Think about it"
"You seriously have not. I'd remember if the thing that inhabits my leg had a name." Seko looked down at them again, "Well? What is it?"

The parasites eyes got shifty, "I guess I don't really have one. I was hoping you'd guess a name or two and I could pretend that it was my name"
Seko laughed for the first time since the parasite joined him, "Why didn't you just tell me? I can give you a name."
"Really? You wouldn't mind?"
"Not at all. I dub thee Bat"
"Like... the animal?"
"Why yes! Look at you. You sure remind me of one. And they are annoying when they infest your house so I feel your name is only fitting."
"Hey Seko - another flaw of yours is you're super annoying."
"Shush pesky Bat."

--- time skip ---
"Hey Seko, Bat" Maddox practically skipped over.
"If you're looking for your glasses again, they are on your head." Bat rolled their eyes. Maddox was always coming up to the two of them with the silliest search and find requests Bat could even fathom.
"Uh no, rude, i obviously know they're on my head. I came over because Echo said you were still needing payment for finding their journal. So they sent me to bring it to you."
"Why didn't Echo bring it themselves?" Seko raised an eyebrow. It wasn't like Echo to give others jobs like this.
"Well.. they are sick right now. They also asked me to get them some soup. They didn't specify a kind and I'm kind of stressed I'm going to bring back one they don't like."
"Why don't we go to the store together and I'll help you?"
"Seko- we're kind of busy today aren't we?" Bat sat thinking about their mile long list of to-dos to do today.
"Don't be so selfish, pesky Bat. This is Echo we're talking about. Not some stranger"
"You'd do the same even if it was a stranger! But I guess for Echo we can."

The trio made their way to the store.
"Chicken noodle is a tried and true classic - Everyone likes chicken noodle" Seko pointed to the small, preportioned bowls behind the glass display.
"You are so boring Seko! Why wouldn't you go with something like a beef barley stew? It is much more filling." Bat chimed in. There was a part of Bat that hoped Seko would be getting a bowl of soup too and that they could have some.
"Why venture into the unknown? Why risk getting something Echo won't like?"
"You are so stuck up! For someone who loves to go and find things you sure never seem to want to find new things you like!"
"Now why would I bother trying new things when I know I like the things I like! It's a waste of time and money."
"It is not a waste if you find something you like! I cannot believe you are being so uptight about this! All this after our deep and emotional talk about flaws the other night. You want more flaws? You are boring Seko!"
"Okay, that is enough Bat. You're causing a disturbance." Seko apologized to everyone else in the store and walked outside.

"Are you not embarrassed Bat? Aren't you worried you've made a fool of yourself?"
"I'm not embarrassed! I think beef barley would be the better option for Echo! It's much more fulfilling"
"Not about that! About the way you yelled. Your concerns couldn't have waited for any time better than in line at the store?"
"No, they couldn't! Because it's always the same things with you. Literally. The same food, the same drinks, the same clothes, the same routine, nothing changes!" Bat is truly yelling at this point, "Why are you so against trying anything new?"
"Why do you feel things need to change? Can't you just be content with what you have and what you get?"
"Umm.. guys?" Maddox is standing there awkwardly behind them, "You both are opposite sides of the coin for this. You should both ease up and see into eachothers shoes."

Maddox's phrases somehow made no sense but all the sense at the same time. "I'm not saying you should go wild and only try new things from now on, but it wouldn't hurt to try things every once in a while. Here, I got you this,"
Maddox handed Seko a container with the words "Beef Barley" written across the lid.
"Why don't you start there?"
Word Count: 1358 parasite name reveal finally
Last edited by sibylline, on Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:39 pm

Flaws
Username + User ID: ToraOkami303 || 1006275
Link to MYO Claim: <3
Prompt Response:
Monster can be a lot stubborn at times, sometimes it works to his benefit like it does with Murky but sometimes he gets an ant in his pants to be stubborn about something very very very stupid and ends up chasing away a potential friend as a result. He's tried his best to tone down his stubbornness and to hear people out about little things that really don't matter in the long run but it's a struggle when his default is to charm his way into being ""correct"". Murky is also stubborn which leads to them butting heads a little but no matter how much they disagree they still get along at the end of the day. Tacocat hates getting caught in the middle of these little spats.

On a much lighter note... Monster is a terrible musician, completely and utterly tone deaf. He couldn't carry a beat if his life depended on it. He thinks it's such a shame because making music looks so utterly fun but it was just not meant to be.

Word Count: 175
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me