Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY SIX

Postby nome senpai » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:53 am

Ideals
Username + User ID: nome senpai + 665700
Link to MYO Claim: ×××
Prompt Response: life and happiness. They purely want to live a full and happy life making potions for those less fortunate. Their childhood made them realize that they just wanted to live live to help other just as someone has helped her. She wants to be able to help that male cure he pain so he can work for his family again. For that child, sick in bed watching the other children play, unable to, for they may become worse. For a mother's eye blindness, so she can see her family clearly again. That's what they value. Seeing other live and their lives change for he better.
Word Count: 105
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY EIGHT

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:58 am

Ideals
Username + User ID: crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
Link to MYO Claim: Here
Prompt Response: Spice values his talent for cooking and drinks due to him enjoying making them!
Word Count: 14
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY NINE

Postby emblo » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:58 am

Ideals
Username + User ID: emblo #275115
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response: doubt values their freedom above all else, both in a physical and mental stance. they don't want others telling them where they can go, what they can do, or how they should think. they rejects many aspects of normal community, and they finds themself resenting it when they're forced to comply.
Word Count: 51
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY NINE RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:00 pm

DAY NINE RESULTS

The following Users gain "Other Mouth Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
ToraOkami303, nio, shadedk9, Birbmaster, Quillflight, -roadkill-69-, BunnyBeam, Cinerious, Xynthalium, rabidcoyote, crowthefrostyfloof

The following Users gain "Tail Edit (UC)" to use on their MYO
GreyScale, FatalCollapse, Caeleesi, sibylline,, Zigzagoon, Foxil, Zentropy, dwarjam, -Aeris, Woodchip, HeyoCoyoteHere, MaroonCookie, HallowMoon, nome senpai, emblo

The following Users gain "Tail Edit (UC)" and an additional "Parasite (Event)" to use on their MYO
PrincessAlexis, rainbowpanda101, .henloimmabirb., Cosmic_Dragon, Ki-san, Eevee55, case, bakuraas., woofer-moosh, Cr0wz, Ottercola, imabanditø, martyy, annaebell, hamkid, stellulite, Lemon Tea Rain

All of the above users gain 1x Companion MYO with Parasite (Event) Trait to use with their MYO

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
PrincessAlexis, GreyScale, FatalCollapse, sibylline,, rainbowpanda101, .henloimmabirb., Ki-san, Quillflight, bakuraas., Cr0wz, Ottercola, Woodchip, stellulite
The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)
Last edited by sweathie on Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY TEN

Postby sweathie » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:01 pm

Day Ten

Today's Prompt is Bonds! Who does your Chicoon have relationships (good or bad) with? (Is it their Companion that you won yesterday?)

Please remember to fill out the form completely.
Code: Select all
[color=#00BF00][b]Bonds[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY TEN

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:45 pm

Bonds
Username + User ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Link to MYO Claim: x
Prompt Response: Vesta has a toxic relationship with Ecto, her parasite, and a healthy normal relationship with her family. She is eager to meet more friends, potentially even a companion in the near future.
Word Count: 32
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:08 pm

Bonds
Username + User ID: ToraOkami303 || 1006275
Link to MYO Claim: <3
Prompt Response:
Monster's most lasting relationship is his friendship with Murky, ever since he found the parasite in that cave the pair has been inseparable. They have enough in common they get along great without just parroting the same ideas at each other constantly. They sometimes argue but that's okay, at the end of the day they love each other. Monster recently found a little guy, just a little dude. He's decided to name them Tacocat because he thinks that's funny. He and Murky love their little sluggy-cat pal, and they think their little pal loves them too! Their little pal's parasite only seems to care about Tacocat but that's okay, they call them Blair which they seem to be okay with at the very least.

Word Count: 124
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:18 pm

Bonds
Username + User ID: CO1LD | 699164
Link to MYO Claim: HERE
Prompt Response:
Munmunch, the parasite (they/it), has a unruly appetite that doesnt work well with Mustard's (he/she/they) vegan diet.. It's pretty hard to work with a carnivore on your rear end, having Mustard be always alert for anyone behind them just in case Munmunch decides to have a snack. Friends and family involve people they hold close, no way would he want someone eaten!
One bond they especially, erm, hold close- totally not a crush- is one with PacMatt. PacMatt has been one, if not the only one, that is chill with Mustard's parasite. Heck, it took a few days for the 'good viber' to even acknowledge that Mustard even had a parasite. While Mustard likes the facts PacMatt is on good terms with Munmunch, they are more so glad the two of them have a good friendship still.

Word Count: 147
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:52 pm

Bonds
Username + User ID: Ki-san 1025193
Link to MYO Claim: X
Prompt Response:
Well you already know who Kureru bonds are with. I always speak about them. Yup his family. His family is definitely one of his strong bonds. He will always do anything he can to help his family since they really come from a poor background. Family for him will always be first..

Huh? Why am I not in there? Uh well..

Kureru smacks my head with his paw, “You are just as important as my family. Heck you are part of the family.” He smirks and walks back to his study to finish a spell he has been trying to learn. Another bond he has is with his parasitic friend Yami. The parasite[s] that make up his front legs, don’t speak much. But I do catch Kureru chuckling every now and then. So I think the two have a healthy friendship that makes them close.
Word Count: 146
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:41 pm

Bonds
Username + User ID: GreyScale 862594
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response:
Things such as bonds and emotional attachment have always been hard for Akira. It's not that he doesn't care for others, his emotions just tend to be very mild most of the time and it's hard for him to decipher how he feels about someone.

Because of this Akira has always had a hard time interacting with others and making friends. Things that don't affect Akira or don't seem all that important to him end up being a big deal for others and they tend to get hurt over his lack of care. Akira has always had a hard time understanding different types of relationships and strong emotional connections to others but he tries his best to be supportive to those he cares about. He has learned to be more observant over the years and how to not come across as so cold to those he doesn't want to be cold towards.

Akira feels a bond to his work more so than to other chicoons. His love and passion lie in creating his mechanical inventions and he's most happy whenever he is working on a project.

Machine feels very similarly to Akira. Strong bonds are not common but that might also have something to do with the fact that Machine is a parasite with limited communication. Akira and Machine do however have a very strong bond. It might be because Machine is literally Akira leg but they two have been together for years. Machine somtimes being the only thing other than clients that Akira talks to for days. When the two were younger they would often talk with each rather than with anyone else, the two never felt to the need to hide anything from each other and that type of trust takes a long time to earn.

While working, Akira often discusses his process to Machine. Akira likes to talk about his passion and Machine likes to listen so its a mutually beneficial arrangement. The two are inseparable, they honestly wouldn't know how to cope without the other after years of depending on each other.
Word Count: 346
╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes