Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY EIGHT

Postby Woodchip » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:23 am

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: Woodchip + 854714
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139857939#p139857939
Prompt Response:
King is very observant, from being able to figure out lies, to noticing ambushes before they happen. This stems from the distrust they have in others as well as having been conned by many when they first started adventuring. They are not the most charismatic, mostly because they’ve spent most of their time alone. Others seem to avoid them even when King does try to approach them though...
Word Count: 68
Woodchip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby martyy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:23 am

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: martyy + 972041
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139854259#p139854259
Prompt Response: Disco is pretty good at getting to know and understanding others. He gives the most personal gifts and loves learning and knowing everything he can about his friends. He’s also very charming. Others like being around Disco, he’s just a fun guy!
Word Count: 42
~~~~ 𝑾𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ☾

ImageImageImageImageImage

‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎~Marty~
- She/They
‎- Art Shop
- Trade Center
- Very autistic about NASA's Artemis Program

~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~
martyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:50 am

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Link to MYO Claim: link
Prompt Response: Wren is a uniquely easy person to get along with, even though she doesn't seem like the most normal of individuals. She shares information about the things she loves at such an incredibly fast pace its almost impossible to keep up, but once you point that out to her she slows down immediately - so much care and consideration goes into making sure somebody can truly understand her once difficulty is pointed out, it's as if she's holding your hand and guiding you through the conversation.

What she lacks in romantic charm she makes up for in friendliness. Carrying the motto of no chicoon left behind, Wren takes great care of the individuals around her, working to ensure that nobody ever feels left out or alone. As a result, she can rapidly build up unique friendships with the less popular people around her, and she's willing to extend a helping hand to the best of the best to the most misguided of villains.

Unfortunately, her parasite holds this charisma back. In contrast to Wren's endless optimism and blind trust for the people around her, her parasite, Igo (short for indigobird) is much more wary towards the world. Igo is pessimistic, often warning Wren against interacting with other chicoons and insisting that she cannot and should not ever approach anyone she does not know. This rarely holds her back, but can cause her to worry about other chicoons from time to time...

Alongside being more aware of the dangers of strangers, Igo is overall wiser to the dangers of life. Not blinded by bright optimism like Wren, Igo often spends time trying to guide Wren through life, which she is apparently oblivious to. Niave and reckless, Wren very rarely thinks before she acts, and cannot be considered street wise in any sense of the word.

There was one incident wherein a trap was laid out in some hidden corner of the world, a small tape recorder playing out the calls for help of a lost chicoon. Wren, of course, being completely inexperienced in the world and immediately lacking the wisdom needed to avoid falling for any sign of distress in someone, made a bee-line for the trap. Igo insisted[I] that she could not, should not go, but that didn't prevent Wren at all! No, she sprinted head first into that trap like somebody's life depended on it.... Only to get caught up by a suspended net.

Igo, being the smarter of the two symbiotic individuals, talked Wren through escaping while simultaneously scolding her for being foolish enough to fall for such a trap. Who cared if somebody was in trouble, anyway? Wren should only be caring for herself and Igo! But alas, Wren was too friendly to allow someone to suffer, and fell for the exact same style of trap on three more occasions before [I]finally
learning that she couldn't trust every little thing she hears.

Maybe someday, she'll wisen up a little, and come to trust in her parasite's judgement as well as she trusts in her own. As friendly as she is, she finds it so much easier to dish out the care and guidance than to receive it... Who knows if she'll ever truly listen to Igo the first time, though? Perhaps she'll simply remain gullible and as easily tricked as ever.

That's okay. No matter how often Wren messes up, Igo still plans to be there to support her every step of the way... Even if she is frustrating sometimes.
Word Count: 583
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:57 am

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
Link to MYO Claim: Here
Prompt Response: Spice is a charmer, he likes to flirt using food. It usually doesn't work but it may someday
Word Count: 18
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:11 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: sibylline, 459834
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response: Seko would say he's quite attentive, i mean, he has to be since he spends his time and makes his money finding things. He has to spend a lot of time examining details to ensure he's on the correct trail.
As for charisma, Seko has little. He's extremely introverted and get's most of what he says from the parasite. He's quite thankful that the parasite guides him.
Word Count: 67
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | CLOSED

Postby sweathie » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:12 pm

Last edited by sweathie on Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY EIGHT RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:56 am

DAY EIGHT RESULTS

The following Users gain "Tongue Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
redtruck, Zigzagoon, dwarjam, Suchgo, dartist, -roadkill-69-, crowthefrostyfloof

The following Users gain "Colored Sclera (UC)" to use on their MYO
rainbowpanda101, PrincessAlexis, shadedk9, Caeleesi, Arthermyst, case, bakuraas., Xynthalium, emblo, BunnyBeam, Cinerious, Zentropy, Ki-san, Ottercola, Foxil, Woodchip, martyy, Lemon Tea Rain, sibylline,

The following Users gain "Nose Edit (R)" to use on their MYO
GreyScale, woofer-moosh, stellulite, .henloimmabirb., cribunni, Cr0wz, HeyoCoyoteHere, Eevee55, hamkid, Cosmic_Dragon, imabanditø, MaroonCookie, nome senpai

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
rainbowpanda101, PrincessAlexis, redtruck, bakuraas., stellulite, BunnyBeam, HeyoCoyoteHere, Ki-san, Ottercola

The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY NINE

Postby sweathie » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:56 am

Day Nine

Today's Prompt is Ideals! What does your Chicoon value above all else?

Please remember to fill out the form completely.
Code: Select all
[color=#FFBF00][b]Ideals[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY NINE

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 pm

Ideals
Username + User ID: ToraOkami303 || 1006275
Link to MYO Claim: <3
Prompt Response:
Monster values being happy and accepted above all else. He just wants to find someplace where he feels like he can belong and not be constantly judged for silly little things like what color accessory he wore today or his friend that literally cannot hurt anyone because they are attached to him at all times. Monster will never stop being incredibly bitter about how his former home treated his best friend. Murky values candy above everything that isn't his best friend Monster.... he's a simple little guy.

Word Count: 87
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY NINE

Postby EpicratesPictus » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 pm

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: EpicratesPictus 884843