Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY SEVEN

Postby Mavi » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:52 pm

Constitution and Intelligence
Username + User ID: Mavi 561197
Link to MYO Claim: Libk
Prompt Response:
As a science Jeykll is very book smart, he is incredibly intelligent, he has done so many genetic experiments which is what led to this fusion to Hyde. Hyde on the other hand is a bit .... Less smart. He is very emotionally manipulative but in reality is that a sign of intelligence or something else entirely?
Jeykll was always in poor health growing up, that is why he went into genetic engineering trying to find a way to make sure that no other chicoon would live they way he grew up.
Once the two were fuzed Jeykll's health improved dramatically. It is the one thing he is grateful for.

Word Count:109
Trait Wanted: Ear edit
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY SEVEN RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:29 pm

DAY SEVEN RESULTS

The following Users gain "Ear Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
shadedk9, Ottercola, cribunni, InuImori, -roadkill-69-, Caeleesi, GreyScale, rainbowpanda101, HeyoCoyoteHere, nio, Orien, dwarjam, HallowMoon, bakuraas., FatalCollapse, Cr0wz, martyy, Foxil, Eevee55, Ki-san, annaebell, Loxosceles, ToraOkami303, Zigzagoon, case, imabanditø, rabidcoyote, -Albedo, emblo, nome senpai, KandieFloofsterLoch, Winter Shores, MaroonCookie, leonscharizard, crowthefrostyfloof, Woodchip, -Aeris, Myskx, Cinerious, Mavi,

The following Users gain "Teeth Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
.henloimmabirb., woofer-moosh

The following Users gain ""Fang" Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
PrincessAlexis, Cosmic_Dragon, hamkid, Zentropy, Buzz Aesthetic, Xynthalium, Lemon Tea Rain

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
Ottercola, PrincessAlexis, bakuraas., Caeleesi, HeyoCoyoteHere, nio, GreyScale, Cosmic_Dragon, -Albedo, Lemon Tea Rain

The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY EIGHT

Postby sweathie » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Day Eight

Today's Prompt is Wisdom and Charisma! Is your chicoon keen at noticing things others may not? Are they good at charming others?

You do not need to answer these questions! These are just some ideas to get your brain running.

Please remember to fill out the form completely.
Code: Select all
[color=#FF4000][b]Wisdom and Charisma[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY EIGHT

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:43 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: rainbowpanda101 + 116794
Link to MYO Claim: click
Prompt Response: While Dutch is decently smart, his wisdom is far better. His instincts are typically spot on, and he knows it his best for him to follow his gut. That little voice in his head that warns him not to trust someone or to take a certain path should be listened to. The times he decided not to listen to it things ended pretty badly for him, like the time he got kicked by a bull. He knew it wasn't a good idea for him to try helping corral the bull, and that it was an even worse idea to let the bull get that close, but he didn't listen to the warning bells in his head and ended up with a broken rib. Dutch also has a lot of common sense, something he notices many others seem to lack. There have been many times Dutch has been absolutely confused as to how someone got themself into a bad situation just by not following common sense. Dutch's willpower is also great. He is able to resist temptation fairly easily. Tarspree, the parasite, is pretty much the exact opposite in that regard. Tar might be a book worm and have knowledge about many different subjects, but his wisdom is almost nonexistent. The parasite has no impulse control. If he sees something he wants, he takes it without stopping to think whether doing so is a bad idea. See a lever? Pull the lever. (Pull the lever, Kronk. Wrong leverrr!!!) Dutch has to keep a close eye on him during certain missions, to make sure Tar doesn't get them into serious trouble doing something stupid.

As for Charisma, Dutch has always been dangerously charismatic. His sweet and charming nature allowed him to make fast and easy friends with the Chicoons he met on his travels. He found that it was easier to find jobs by first acquainting himself with the townsfolk and getting in their good graces. Once he'd established himself as a good fellow, his new friends would help him out by giving him something to do in exchange for money or pointing him in the direction of someone who could. Dutch typically doesn't use his charismatic wiles for any other purpose than to find himself a job to earn some coin. There have been only a couple of times during missions as a Ranger where his charisma did come in handy, but he always feels dreadful beguiling unsuspecting people, even if they are foes. Tarspree can also be quite charming, when he wants to be. The parasite is not all that interested in attempting to smooze others, though. He'd prefer a more direct route. Or anything that leads to things being...spicy.

Word Count: 450
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:08 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Link to MYO Claim: <3
Prompt Response: Borgata is a wizard of wisdom and charisma!

When it comes to wisdom, there are several types. Innate, instinctual knowledge; intuition, which arises as a feeling more than a certainty; street smarts learned through a life of experience; and book-smarts, or second-hand knowledge we learned either through research or else from others telling us.

The only real instincts Borgata has are those of feeding and breathing. He isn't naturally aware of any predator or watching for signs of danger, and like most Chicoons he is rather happy to go along with the herd. However he does get powerful flashes of intuition which occur very rarely but always in a critical moment, and these he has come to trust with his very life. He spends most of his time exploring the world and ever since his adventures in the gummy kingdom he is becoming more and more street smart. He isn't so much worried for himself as he is for his tasty, edible friends whom he has resisted the urge whenever he feels an impulse to eat one of them.

He has learned that the gummy worm man loves hats but is very particular about them, and the day when he went missing Borgata feared for his safety. He has come to learn the fleeting nature of things and how readily all can be lost at the end of life, and this has made him a bit more mature and not quite so carefree, although he is still quite brave and maybe even a little foolhardy, he has learned to cherish life and appreciate the value of it. These are the street smarts he has started picking up on.

And Borgata notices e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. From the color of his reflection in a puddle at sunset to the way people's body language tenses when they talk about the maze, he takes it all in. He's the first to spot a gummy, or another chicoon, or even their prints upon the ground for that matter. It's part of his always-eager always-ready-for-adventure attitude that keeps him bouncing through life.

Wiggly, for his part, is full of arcane knowledge and things which surely must be instinct but which he claims come from the unseen realm. He has started opening up about his abilities and claims he can communicate with spirits and even influence the outcome of events in this world through probability magic, but Borgata isn't sure if he believes in any of that. Isn't it just the same as praying or crossing your fingers for good luck? Wiggly wasn't claiming to be able to ENSURE, anything, only to increase chances, whatever that should mean. However his predictive powers were rather incredible and he once divined that there would be a sudden downpour of rain that evening on the day when they came upon an egg which had fallen from a nest up in a tree, so who could say for sure? It would remain to be seen later.

Then there's the charisma side of things.

Borgata is a people-pleaser. Aside from the small matter of going about his life with a parasite attached, (in broad daylight and in public, no less!) he is very charming. He loves to create handmade gifts for others and thoughtfully stops by at his friends' places with food to share. He thinks that life is a party and if he can be the host for an hour then he will take full advantage of that with gifts, activities, jokes, stories, and memories to last a lifetime.

Wiggly, on the other hand, amuses in seeing Borgata do these activities but prefers to keep to himself. He doesn't like to be noticed and will sometimes position himself so that his eyes aren't noticeable and he looks just like a big fluffy tail, or perhaps a tail-cover, if you happened to notice that there wasn't a Chicoon flame visible when you looked in that direction.

Borgata once asked Wiggly if he had ever made friends with the other parasites.

"Friends?" Wiggly has echoed. "How do you make friends with someone whose thoughts you can't even hear?"

Borgata laughed. "I have plenty of friends, Wiggly, and the only one whose thoughts I can hear are yours."

That was the first time that Borgata had referred to Wiggly as a friend instead of just as a pet or a parasite, and it really had an impact on him. He'd never had a friend before and always secretly thought that he might be a bit of a burden, at least socially, but this made him feel like he had made a positive difference in the world, even just by being himself.

Later Borgata asked Wiggly about the axolotls he had swum with, and whether there were any type of kinship between the parasites and those who shared their same pool of water, to which Wiggly replied, "Did you see any parasites on the axolotls? They were our neighbors but we simply ignore them. We don't do anything except swim together. I guess it's how you Chicoons feel about birds - they're always up in the sky, but you don't stay on the same level, and rarely interact.

"I suppose that makes sense," Borgata replied, but he couldn't hide anything from Wiggly, who knew all about the several eggs that Borgata had stashed around the nest in various places, trying to keep them warm through his own might and perhaps the warmth of one another, wrapped under a heated blanket as they were whenever Borgata left to go outside and do something for himself, usually at Wiggly's urging. Lately nest-keeping had become less of a habit and more of an obsession, though none of the eggs had yet hatched and he was starting to give up hope that any of them would, but this wouldn't cause him to cease his attempts!
Word Count: 973
Last edited by PrincessAlexis on Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:24 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: GreyScale 862594
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response: Wisdom is something Akira has definitely earned. The books upon books he's read, the countless chicoons he learned from throughout the years and his natural affinity for reading others has led Akira to being quite knowledgeable about many topics. Of course, he hates the word "wise" or "wisdom" as he says it makes him sound like an old man. Knowledge has been attracted to Akira just as he is to knowledge. Such things like intuition and the ability to understand complex subject came naturally. Even since he could first truly begin to comprehend the world around him Akira had an insatiable thirst for any sort of information, and for trouble but thats a different story. He would read any book he could get his paws on until he discovered the glorious word of machines, then his focus narrowed down to nearly only learning about all sort of mechanisms and mechanical inventions.
Once He and Machine became one, Machine provided Akira with a new perspective of the mechanical world and sparked his interest in prosthetics. In return, Machine learned all about all sorts of random knowledge Akira had gathered over the years as Akira often would ramble about whatever was currently on his mind to Machine.

As for charisma...Both of them lack in this department quite a bit. Akira was never very charismatic or one to socialize much. he'd always much rather be in his room building some new idea he had or helping some of the older chicoons with their work to learn more about certain skills. Being introverted definitely didn't help Akira's ability to communicate and he often come across very blunt. It's not that he's trying to being rude, he just doesn't see the point in sugar coating anything. Akira also has a short temper, so he tends to get snappy quite fast with chicoons who get on his nerves. All of this really dampens Akira charisma but anyone who has known him for more than a few days without getting on his bad side will know Akira is a genuinely nice chicoon under his tough exterior. Machine likes to think they are charismatic, and compared to Akira, they are. Of course, the only living being Machine really talks to is Akira. Akira however will say Machine is the most insufferable being on the planet, he is lying however as he quite enjoys Machine's company, Akira would just never admit that.
Word Count: 390
╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: shadedk9 652370
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&start=120#p139865678
Prompt Response: Honestly i feel like Potluck wouldnt be that wise but Stew would be super wise. They just cant explain everything they know because... theyre a parasite and also a literal worm tail. Meanwhile, Potluck has a lot of charisma. basically maxed out charisma stats because he is super fun to be around and is someone you want to spend time with.
Word Count: 61

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:43 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Link to MYO Claim: x
Prompt Response:
Vesta isn't super wise, but she has plenty of charm... assuming you aren't looking at any of her parasites. She can talk a big game, and has the ability to either escape or fight her way out of whatever situation she ends up in (Though she's not big on fighting, to be honest. If she ever does, it's usually because of Ecto or because there's absolutely no other way out.)
Ecto will literally just bite another person without hesitation. Why? Vesta has literally no idea, and neither does Ecto, she thinks!

Overall... Not super wise, pretty charming, good at puzzles.

Word Count: 100
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY 8

Postby Arthermyst » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:45 pm

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: Arthermyst + 28576
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139913113&hilit=arthermyst#p139913113
Prompt Response:
White is rather charismatic, there is no denying it... as long as no one sees his parasitic hand, he can boast the silver tongue of Loki and the glibness of Thor. One look from under his eyelashes, and many bend over backwards to help him. Unfortunately, his wisdom is not particularly high, maybe because he doesn't care much about what others think or because it requires too much concentration on a subject that doesn't interest him much, but as a rule White is far from being cautious or wise, so to be honest, he would be more on the wisdom(-) end of the spectrum.

Word Count: 106
dream pet wrote:Image
I'm the protagonist !
Arthermyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:07 am

Wisdom and Charisma
Username + User ID: redtruck 701230
Link to MYO Claim: here!
Prompt Response: frigate is excellent at noticing details and observing others and situations. despite this, he is about as charming as a plank of wood.
Word Count: 23

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me