Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY FOUR

Postby MaroonCookie » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:44 am

Background
Username + User ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Link to MYO Claim: xxx
Prompt Response: Ad's background is fairly unremarkable. They were born to loving parents, and had grown up in a small den out in the wilderness. There hadn't been any other chicoons around, and it was just them and their parents. As they had grown older the desire to leave had gotten stronger, but they didn't want to just up and leave their parents behind. One day Ad's parents had gone out unexpectedly and had refused to tell them why, and they didn't come back. It was crushing, knowing their parents were no longer here, but thankfully they were already old enough to fend for themselves, and so they set off to find... something. They weren't really sure what, but they were looking for whatever it was. Eventually as they traveled, they had stumbled upon their parasite. It was jarring, having a whole living being attached to their body, but it certainly wasn't a bad thing. Currently they're still wandering, trying to find somewhere they want to stay, or maybe even some friends.
Word Count: 170
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:44 am

Background
Username + User ID: Winter Shores (931321)
Link to MYO Claim: LINK
Prompt Response:
Ambrose had always questioned where he came from, and what or who created him. He never felt extremely attached to the sky or the earth. Never drawn to things around him. He seemed to live just a normal life. He felt surrounded by a thick haze all the time. When Ambrose was born, he was born with color just like more of the recent Chicoons. He knew that the Moon Goddess had created him but he wasn't sure why. For what possible reason did he need to be brought into the world, it was a mystery to him like most things. Despite this perplexity, he was known among his friends as more of a playful adventurous Chicoon. Always willing to take the biggest risks. He was never afraid to walk through the dark or the parasite he had gotten while messing around in the woods. Ambrose was known for his fearlessness and he always encouraged others to be like him. Despite the lack of information, Ambrose didn't hold it to hear nor did he let it deter him from who he was or what he felt he was meant to do.
Ambrose would march forward no matter the cost of his actions. He would find new ways to be there for others and himself. The one thing that Ambrose now felt like he couldn't live without was Delorik. Delorik had become his best friend and was almost eye-opening to Ambrose. Delorik seemed to guide him through the world as if they were always meant to be one.
Information was important to Ambrose as he continued to age. He wanted to grasp knowledge and search the world for the reasons why he was made. Perhaps he had family or relatives out there that knew the history of his own. Tales and stories that would inform him of those before him and how to walk through life with all the known obstacles.
Word Count: 320
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 am

Background
Username + User ID: hamkid + 299978
Link to MYO Claim: boop
Prompt Response:
Dolomedes was born on a lovely spring day near a town by the sea that was always teeming with life. The buildings were tall but not so similar to city buildings; some of them were rather old, but still held up well. There were docks and small cliffs with ladders that'd lead to boardwalks that lead to docks where boats would line up and fishermen would take to the sea in their vessels. There were many things to do and see in the town; plenty of markets and establishments selling all sorts of things. Merchants would hawk their wares in hopes of making some quick cash. There were vendors who sold fruits and vegetables straight from their own little gardens, artists who displayed their paintings proudly along the gray streets, and wise men with a million stories to tell who sold priceless antiques in all sorts of nooks and crannies they could get into. Just about everyone was friendly there; everybody knew everybody, the entire town akin to a tightly knit neighborhood. The inhabitants would often sing and dance for fun and enjoyment, putting on plays for all to see. The fishermen would seek the lighthouse's guiding beam to bring them back from the sea, having reeled in their catches for the week, ready to prepare, sell and cook their freshly-caught meals.

The young chicoon frequently visited the fishermen, who would often offer him some of their catch. Of course, Dolomedes never accepted any — fish isn't apart of a chicoon's diet anyways — but nonetheless he enjoyed their companionship, and they enjoyed the chicoon's companionship just as much. When he wasn't hanging around with the local fishermen, he'd often explore the stalls and vendors the town had to offer, snacking on fresh fruits sold by the sellers, many of which who had grown the food all by themselves. It was blissful; never did Dolomedes run into a fruit that was rotten or squishy, as the sellers knew when their crops were at their peak. Leftovers were often blended into smoothies before they spoiled, and Dolomedes loved enjoying a smoothie or two every one and a while. It was paradise.

One day, a lonely fisherman asked the chicoon if he'd like to come with him on a fishing trip. Dolomedes honked in delight, his headwings flapping happily at the idea. He'd never been out on the open water before, but it sounded exciting. That's where all the fish came from, and while he hated the idea of eating them, he thought the creatures were very funny looking indeed and wanted to learn more about them. Soon, the two set off on their journey. The fisherman packed some sandwiches and vegetables for himself and plenty of fruit for Dolomedes. There, the chicoon had learned about all the different fish the man had caught, the species, how big they can grow, recipes (that Dolomedes didn't need, but he found it interesting that there were so many dishes people used fish in), scientific names... It was incredible, and even more incredible was the fact that so much more of the ocean had yet to been discovered. Dolomedes wondered if he'd ever find a fish one day that nobody had ever seen before.

When he had grown up, the chicoon decided to explore the wide open world around him, ready for anything that was thrown at him. He still visited his beloved town, of course, but he had so much more to discover, and discover he did.

One day, Dolomedes had been catching fish in a river to study them, their scales, the different shapes of their bodies — simply to learn about them, when he pulled up a creature like no other he had seen before. It looked like a regular fish — but this one was still different in the fact it had... Something on it. Something growing on it? He had heard of parasites before — but most of them were either fungus or little itchy biting bugs. This one stood out like a sore thumb against the fish's silver scales, the patch brightly colored and covered in... Eyes and teeth? It wasn't the most comfortable experience Dolomedes ever had. He accidentally dropped the fish on back hind hand after the fish wiggled a bit too much, and didn't think much of it. He just grabbed the fish and put it back in the water. He didn't realize the parasite had switched courses from fish to chicoon then.

Needless to say, when Jumpy made itself known, Dolomedes was deservedly freaked out. He tried to shake it off to the best of his abilities, but it refused to budge; and then it spoke to him. Evidently, it didn't mean him any harm; it just needed a new host. It was sick of being submerged underwater on a smelly fish 24/7. It was only the beginning of a whole new chapter of Dolomede's life.

Word Count: 817 words
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:54 am

Background
Username + User ID: crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
Link to MYO Claim: Here
Prompt Response: Spice is a famous barista! He makes coffees and smoothies that will make you want more! His most famous is, you guessed it, pumpkin spice coffee! His other famous drink is a mix of carrots and some sort of fruit with both orange and red on the skin in an ombre. He also has started making dragon fruit and watermelon smoothies that have slowly been a hit.
Word Count: 67
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:56 am

Background
Username + User ID: nome senpai + 665700
Link to MYO Claim: ×××
Prompt Response: Their beginning was simple, born in a low ranking family but just high enough to keep them from the slums. Growing up was always a survival of the fittest. However, they didn't believe in this motto. They have this unique ability to see the little bit of light in any darkness. They believe in helping others and strong believer in karma. This is how they maintain their sensible demeanor in any situation. Though they are from a small background they are well know in villages around them for their super effective potions and remedies. They spent a lot of time to perfect their knowledge of plants and their useful properties. This has gained them e attention of high nobles around them, almost all seeking the aid of their potions. They takes advantage of this and take the opportunities to travel and though her name is slowly becoming well known by many, they will never turn their back on those less fortunate. This causes a problem sometimes, others can sense her overflowing sense of kindness and they try to take advantage of them. This has hardened their shell just a bit, but they will not stop seeing good in others. To this day they wish nothing but the best for those people.
Word Count: 211

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexing » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:59 am

Background
Username + User ID: Hexing, 907391
Link to MYO Claim: Here!
Prompt Response: Verru hasn’t really thought much about her backstory, she was hatched to loving parents, she grew up healthy and happy and then she just sort of left. She travelled around not staying in one place for two long, learning about different people and finding new friends and companions. Then she met Long, the parasite that would become her life long companion.

If there is one thing Verru is known for it’s the way she soaks up knowledge. Tell her some random fact and it’s locked in her mind, mention something you dislike she’ll avoid giving it to her and tell others. Oh and do not play trivial pursuit with her, she’ll just know the most obscure fact and win. The only fact that you need to know about her though is that she doesn’t like monopoly…
Word Count: 136

" Fly me to the moon . . ."
    Hex/Worm 🌙 He/Him/His 🌙 ©
    Collecting all chickens and snakes.
    " let me play among the stars "
Hexing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:01 pm

Background
Username + User ID: Zentropy + 75749
Link to MYO Claim: Here~
Prompt Response:
Deep in the jungle next to a rocky crag, a cool liquid trickles down a slope and pools at the bottom. At the top of that slope there is a cave. The cave shimmers within, and if you were to wander in, you'd would find the Land of the Clouds and the Guardians of the Spirits. Maika arrived here long ago. One day two cloud spirits saw a childish drawing of a creature they had never met. They were fascinated and when they brushed their wisps along the cave wall. Maika tumbled out holding the tiniest iridescent flame on the plume of their newborn tail. Maika's new parents bundled them home and made them a bed of mist. As Maika grew, they learned the stories of the Great Nature Spirits. They learned to climb the clouds and tend to the sprites of the Spirits. With each passing day their flame burned ever brighter with love of their family. And while Maika did not wish to scorn their family, they were drawn to the section of cave wall that their parents warned to stay away from. One day, Maika snuck away to the forbidden passage of the cave of the walls closed in. They marveled as they tip-toed down the path, and their flame shone bright enough to make the walls glimmer. Maika turned suddenly and gasped when they realized that the walls were undulating. When they brushed their feathers on the wall, they saw a whole new and untraceable world. They knew from that point on that they were meant to explore all of the world. They told their parents that night, and in the early dawn their parents climbed with them up the misty trails and sent them into the early morning light.

Word Count: 294
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY FOUR RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:08 pm

DAY FOUR RESULTS

The following Users gain "Eyelashes (C)" to use on their MYO
Myskx, Cinerious, seiku8

The following Users gain "Pupil Edit (UC)" to use on their MYO
redtruck, altmode, PrincessAlexis, shadedk9, imabanditø, HeyoCoyoteHere, GreyScale, Caeleesi, Buzz Aesthetic, bakuraas., Cosmic_Dragon, .henloimmabirb., Furrydogs12, Leloiod, Rosemoon, KandieFloofsterLoch, Zigzagoon, case, leonscharizard, Woodchip, Suchgo, Mavi, sibylline,, annaebell, CountingCrows, martyy, rabidcoyote, crowthefrostyfloof, Hexing, Zentropy

The following Users gain "Eyelashes (C)" AND "Pupil Edit (UC)" to use on their MYO
Dartist, Ki-san, FatalCollapse, Rosi, cribunni, ToraOkami303, Right Hand Man, Eevee55, Foxil, woofer-moosh, Cr0wz, rainbowpanda101, BunnyBeam, Loxosceles, Ottercola, -Aeris, emblo, MaroonCookie, Winter Shores, hamkid, nome senpai

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
redtruck, PrincessAlexis, HeyoCoyoteHere, bakuraas., .henloimmabirb., Rosi, Furrydogs12, Eevee55, woofer-moosh, Cr0wz, rainbowpanda101, Ottercola, leonscharizard, Woodchip (for doing a MANUAL word count?? are you okay?), Winter Shores

The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)
Last edited by sweathie on Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY FIVE

Postby sweathie » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:09 pm

Day Five

Today's Prompt is Alignment! This is a specifically DND-themed prompt. What alignment is your Chicoon? Does their parasite(s) have the same alignment? How does this manifest for them?

To learn more about alignments, check out this article! If you're interested in an alignment-themed forum game started by a really cool user, check out this thread :)

Please remember to fill out the form completely.
Code: Select all
[color=#0080FF][b]Alignment[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY FIVE

Postby cribunni » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:55 pm

Alignment
    Username + User ID: cribunni + 630267
    Link to MYO Claim: bap
    Prompt Response:
    "OH!! I know this one! I'm chaotic!"
    "..."
    "Uh i meant, chaotic good. Yeah yeah, chaotic good!"
    Bird and his old dungeon master - along with the fairy debate - couldn't agree on his alignment either. The dungeon master insisted Bird was lawful evil because they kept terrorizing the other players.. and sure, they bullied the monsters at the Tower of Ywjacns and chased animals around the Forest of Tuaakje but that doesn't make him evil! He's just chaotic.
    "I'm good.. i swear. Those monsters had it coming!"
    Word Count: 87
    aquired traits wrote:- [ NR ] weight/stature
    - [ C ] eyelashes, extra feathers
    - [ UC ] pupil edit
    - 1x companion gummy
Last edited by cribunni on Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups