Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY TWO

Postby -Aeris » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 am

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: -aeris + 800027

Character Names
Username + User ID: -aeris + 800027
Link to MYO Claim: cs user sweathie is so rad, very cool, and deserves all the free things in the world
Prompt Response: Tentative name for the future parasite-chicoon is Kaizen or Euritch. Kaizen comes from someone i cherish dearly which is a play on his ign and Euritch is a play on 'Eldritch' which is the theme he's based on. I say 'future' chicoon because he/she does not exist yet, he/she is all but a soul without its body. I do feel as though they're staring daggers at me at the name 'Euritch', itching me to think of a better-cooler name.

They're (the chicoon) unsure about the name 'Kaizen', they like the name better than Euritch but cannot commit. It seems like they've gotten the trait from their creator, though one thing is for certain although names are important, for the chicoon, it's the design of their body that matters. They just hope their creator doesn't sink in into the abyss of over-complicating things. [145]
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:54 am

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: CO1LD 699164

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:00 am

Character Names
Username + User ID:-roadkill-69- 825808
Link to MYO Claim: aaaa
Prompt Response: Mary and Mina
My apologies ima on. My phone :-;
Mary was never very fond of her name. It always had left a bad taste in her mouth no matter who said it. Felt too long and to short and just wrong at times. Felt too girlish perhaps? She wasn’t the most girly of chicoons. She strive for a nickname, but her family was not one for them. Even her friends struggled to come up with one. When Mina came along, though she wasn’t called Mina at the time, she suggested a new name. “Why would you settle for being called something you don’t like?” Mary wasn’t quite sure, but it didn’t hurt to try? She spent hours pouring over every name she knew and even spent time coming up with random words that could work as names. One kept coming back to her though,Ollie. “Ollie will be my name!” She declared! Mina nodded sagely. “Fits you just fine.” She said. Her family… wasn’t quite as accepting, but, assuming it was just a phase decided to go along with her. It was never any use arguing with Ollie. Once she had her mind set on Something there was nothing anyone could do to change it.
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY ONE

Postby Zigzagoon » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:15 am

Character Names
Username + User ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139856689#p139856689
Prompt Response:
Dot quite likes her name. It's a nickname, short for Dorothy, but she much, much prefers 'Dot'. Short, simple, memorable. The name Dorothy means 'Gift of God' and she'd never really felt that special. So, ditching the name and title, she settled on Dot instead. She was quite whimsical and aloof, which meant that others tended to leave her on her own. So, when the parasite joined her, it made her smile, and in turn, she called the parasite Smile. This was also due to it's rather... large... teeth... The teeth didn't scare her though, in fact she found it rather charming! And it seemed to like the name she'd given it. [113]
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:19 am

Character Names
Username + User ID: redtruck 701230
Link to MYO Claim: click!
Prompt Response: Frigate is named after frigatebirds given that these animals practice kleptoparasitism, an evolutionary strategy where an organism specializes, for the most part, in stealing food from another creature instead of foraging/hunting on their own. He doesn't mind the name much and takes it in stride, unafraid to use others successes to xyr advantage. Usually though, you can find Frigate minding xyr business and making his own progress in life. Xe doesn't have a real name for his parasite, despite the thing's unbearable insistance at being called Mitch. To his own chagrin, Frigate has begun to refer to it in xyr mind as Mitch or Mitchell, which feels silly but the constant reminder is starting to wear him down. [120 words]

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:25 am

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: Cosmic_Dragon 1031466

Character Names
Username + User ID: Cosmic_Dragon 1031466
Link to MYO Claim: See above!
Prompt Response: Despite a nature that is far from its meaning, my Chicoon has the given name Asel, which carries the meaning 'One who is Merciful and Foreseeing', 'Gracious', or even 'Wanted', none of which fit this chicoon at all. Asel, in contrast, is in fact a riotous, anarchistic ball of anger and madness, constantly flitting from one moment of chaos to the next. Their parasite functions almost more akin to their voice of reason, much to its unending distaste, and it is much more appropriately named Ego, similar to the concept of Id/Ego/Superego in the human psyche. It serves as the organised counterpoint to Asel's dominant instinct-driven personality, constantly trying to talk him back from doing something destructive.
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:36 am

Character Names
Username + User ID: mrs #1026844
Link to MYO Claim: here
Prompt Response: My chicoon's name is Richard, and he hates it. His parasite does have a name, which is Irri. He doesn't like that his name is Richard because he thinks it's basic! But, he would never change his name out of respect and care for his parents. Unlike his parasite's name, Richard's name has no deeper meaning. Richard named his parasite 'Irri' because irri is short for irritation. As you can imagine, Richard isn't particularly fond of his parasite, so he tends to come up with new names on the spot that better express his aggravation towards it. Irri is what managed to stick.
(103 words)
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:05 am

Character Names
Username + User ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Link to MYO Claim: Here!
Prompt Response: The Chicoon's name is Riley and the parasite's name... Well, technically they do not have a name. Up until they met and decided to join Riley, they had no need for a name, and so they never bothered to pick one. They did not have any intention of picking one, either, but then Riley decided to take it upon themself to come up with something to call their new friend. Mainly because calling them 'friendly parasite' was getting to be quite a mouthful. So now Riley refers to them as 'Par' and, of course, the nickname stuck. Par now wonders if perhaps they should have actually put some effort towards coming up with a name. Then again, the silly nickname has started to grow on them...
As for Riley, they do not have any particular feelings about their name. They do not dislike it, nor do they love it. It is simply their name. They have no complaints.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxil » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:29 am

MYO Claim
Username + User ID: foxil 947656

Character Names
Username + User ID: foxil 947656
Link to MYO Claim: ^^
Prompt Response: I'll be naming my Chicoon Elohim! I'm naming them that for obvious reasons, and no not after the musician. I want them to look mauled yet also divine in a way? Their parasite's name will probably be Lucifer because... edgy..?

Foxil - any pronouns (except it)

Chicoon Artist
Werm hoarder

Foxil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me