Based on Click to view
Artist Insaniity [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Deerssert #327 - Closed

Postby Insaniity » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Deerssert are a mystical, mythological species that appear in history every so often. Sightings grew sparser and sparser through the years, but now they've started to appear more and more. Here at the HQ, a centre dedicated to keeping these creatures from being hunted, we cannot foster them all-- and that's where you come in!

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

Winner:

AlleyBalley wrote:
;;Username;;
AlleyBalley
;;Deer Name;;
Twig
;;Art/Writing;;
(Better quality)

Twig finds happiness in the singing birds, the babbling stream, and the quite bamboo forest which they live in.

I wanted to do a pretty simple design, I'm sure you can guess the inspiration.

To adopt, draw or write about them doing something that makes them happy!

Code: Select all
    Username;;
    Deer Name;;
    Art/Writing;; [1 art piece only, no comics; 400 word limit]

End Date: Saturday, January 21st @ 7:30 PM PST
Last edited by Insaniity on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Insaniity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #327

Postby LadyChinaAru » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Username;; LadyChinaAru
Deer Name;; Mei-mei
Art/Writing;;
Mei-mei is generally a very happy deer but she often gets easily upset either by what someone say/or doesn't say about
something she really likes. When this happens Mei-mei will often go to a quite and secluded place to sing. she loves to sing and
has a very sweet an calming voice. She is too shy to sing in front of others even her own family members but if your quite enough and fallow her you may her her lovely voice.
The songs she sings depends on her mood but most of the time there actually very sad songs, that somehow after she sings them she's right back to her cheery self. She doesn't know or understand why these songs cheer her but but she doesn't seem to care all that much about it. And since not many others know or hear her, so no one has asked yet.

(150/400)
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 pm

so cute aa ;v;
Last edited by fugitive on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Username;;
iHolli

Deer Name;;
Aru

Art/Writing;;
Aru is happiest when writing.
No, I don't mean writing stories or poems--I mean, the act of writing.
Generally Aru goes for calligraphy and favors writing Chinese characters. There's just something in the flow of the ink or the feel of the smooth movement of the pen that always gives Aru a little joy. He likes to experiment with techniques, styles, mediums, and colors; most recently Aru has been trying out paint for large letters. Still, he definitely prefers the simple black ink calligraphy.

---
Aru was making his way through tall shoots of bamboo to his favorite little secluded clearing, a bag of writing things hanging at the Deerssert's side. He went to the spot at least once a day to do something with his writing among the peace of the bamboo, his second favorite thing.
Soon enough Aru stepped into the clearing, where he settled down with his bag beside his forelegs. The Deerssert took everything out of the bag, eyed the contents for a moment, and made his decision, unrolling a white parchment. Aru picked up his best pen in his mouth and dipped it into his inkwell, his mind already forming a picture of what the write. Happiness filling him from nose to tail, Aru smiled to himself as he began writing, the ink forming Chinese characters like magic before his deep blue eyes.

227/400

.Holli.
Last edited by iHolli on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:01 pm

fweeps
cute kiddo,,,
mark
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:18 pm

mark, maybe res
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nat13 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Username: nat13
Dear name: Zhulu, Zhu
Writing: Zhu is a gentle and very tall deerssert, living in a dense bamboo forest in China. She has a quiet personality and doesn't speak much with anyone, and her favorite hobby is wandering around in nature and watching other animals. She's considered photography but decided not to try it; she believes the mysterious animals she sees be remembered in her mind, and does not want their quiet presence to be discovered with pictures. The creatures' wild charms need to be seen in reality for it to truly feel magical.
~
Zhu wandered around silently, listening with her ears perked to the breeze quietly shaking the leaves of the very tips of the bamboo stalks. Finally finding a short one she thought would be soft, she stopped near a stream and began to munch, the bubbling of the water filling her with a peaceful calm. Closing her eyes, Zhu ate tranquilly, until a rustling sound made her look up and freeze. Sighing, she let her muscles relax as a soft smile crossed her face. There, on the the edge of the stream, a mother panda with her cub were leaning down to take a sip. Zhu watched with a happy grin as the cub tumbled into the water, splashing her mother. After watching for a few moments, she bowed her head and slipped silently away into the bamboo forest.
Last edited by nat13 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nat13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Username;; ωανєℓєиgтн

Deer Name;; Anko

Art/Writing;; anko loves pressing flowers to preserve their beauty. after she finishes pressing a flower she'll encase it in a variety of small glass necklaces. from there they can be used for anything, from hanging as wall decorations to using them as party decorations. but her favorite thing to do with them is to give them away as gifts, it makes her much happier that way and her friends seem to really like them.
Last edited by ocean_ on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Username;; Thechosenblackwolf
Deer Name;; Panda
Nickname;; Mint Panda
Art/Writing;;
(When someone steals your cookies at night)

[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Username;; EyePudding
Deer Name;; Bambo
Art/Writing;; [1 art piece only, no comics; 400 word limit]
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me