Re: Kalon 595

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:49 am

trivium wrote:
      Username: trivium.
      Name: chen jiayi.
      Snippet: darkness was all he could see before the curtains opened with a great 'swoosh', and as his vision cleared, he could now gaze upon the audience sitting eagerly in front of the stage. with a graceful bow and a flourish of his magnificently made costume, chen dove right into his routine. his movements to and fro, across and up and down the stage were elegant and river-like in the sense that they were so fluid. his attire was a black garb that fit him snug in the torso and legs, but at his wrists and tail, billowing fabric embroidered with a glittering substance accompanied by beads attached to have the illusion of flinging water droplets every which way. this particular dance he was performing was one that he'd constructed himself titled 'blazing storm'. at the end of the 'storm' piece, chen leapt onto a raised platform in the middle of the stage, music climaxing dramatically, balancing precariously on the edge before leaping up and off. while in midair, he tucked his head so that his body would follow forth in a flip - though as he was doing so, he was really nipping at the collar of his costume. it clicked, and fell away with a flourish, leaving him in a somber, fiery-colored suit that looked similar in design to the storm one, though had more to it to give it the illusion of flames. the audience cheered as he gave a final bow, and moments later hidden by the closing curtains.

"that was brilliant!" one of the stagehands beamed, gazing at him. chen smiled appreciatively, nodding in thanks before padding off to his dressing room to remove his adornments and the like.

-- chen was born mute, but has always adored the theatrical arts. what he does for a living is performs interpretative dance and composes music most befitting for them, so that other impaired kalons could enjoy what he loves as much as him.

Congratulations !! I really enjoyed this; it was simple and really cute. I love the idea of him making costumes to go with his performances !!

HMs go to:
      haemon - I love the theme of seeking warmth
      PleaserOfCrowds - I really wanted to know more and read more !! You hooked me for sure.
      furbywiki - Poor thing, I really enjoyed this. I can totally relate.

Thanks for entering, everyone!

Postby WanSham » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:50 am

Congrats!
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:00 am

congrats to the winner and hms!
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:06 am

congratulations ! and thank you for the hm !
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clastlog » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:53 am