Re: a sprout.

Postby Dia. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:32 am

ethium wrote:
Username: ethium
Name: Chamomile Tierney Ernestine
How have they changed overtime?:

" a child whose roots have taken place on the rocky soil. confidence evades her council. "

when chamomile was younger, she was taunted and teased over her appearance.
Though originally feeling offended, she grew to shrug off the taunts and pull those
negative emotions into a nasty personality. Soon she came to the realization that
many were jealous of her unique appearance, she learned to use that to her advantage
as she grew older. She made others feel bad, and she made them do as she pleased.
"the child quickly adopts the thorns of her adolescence."

She was cruel, rude and indescribably intolerant. Many attempted to avoid her, just
because she was so horrible to be around. But one evening as she was heading home
from working at a local fashion boutique, she was ran over by a passing vehicle in a
hit-and-run incident. Nobody saw the driver nor the license plate. the fiend was never
brought to justice. Bystanders, though hesitant- rushed her to the nearest emergency room.
some prayed she wouldn't make it. with no family of her own, as they had either disowned
her or passed on. she remained alone in a dark hospital room, hardly capable of moving
and barely capable of paying for her own treatment. When the time came to check up on
the treatment, chamomile found herself devastated to hear that she would be incapable
of paying for the treatment she required. They went along with the treatment, but the cost
was going to throw chamomile into a hole she wouldn't be able to dig herself out of. Originally she didn't
know what she was going to do, accept her fate and be broke for the rest of her life?
"the kindness of a stranger."

Until a clever young woman with a tip of her hat
gave her all the money she required. Chamomile couldn't understand the woman's kindness,
but the woman merely smiled sent chamomile a wink and said "sometimes even the roughest
figures, deserve a second chance." before bidding chamomile good day. Once chamomile got
out of the hospital she was desperate to find and thank her mysterious well wisher. and
eventually found and made friends with her. She got to know her well wisher as maggie.
Maggie Magpie. A woman who feeds the birds and sends the elderly care packages. Chamomile
was convinced maggie was the good of this world personified. However what maggie failed
to share, was that she was suffering from an illness. Albeit unknown to the woman at the time,
however it became evident when maggie grew bedridden abruptly, and later died with chamomile
and maggie's family at her side.
"the child is planted in the fertile soil, a once distraught soul coming to peace."

Chamomile grew distant then, after being opened up and mildly
changed by maggie, she didn't know what to do or think with her gone. Though maggie's family
offered condolences and offered to let chamomile come over for family dinner. She politely
rejected and spent time alone to grieve. Three nights in, to her seemingly eternal grieving,
chamomile came to the conclusion that she needed to continue maggie's mark. Maggie deserved the world,
and all of it's recognition. And so chamomile changed her personality, and began to send
packages to the homeless, she began to feed the birds every Wednesday and played with
the children in the orphanage on Thursday. She said hello and smiled, and left flowers with
kind messages on random people's doors in hopes of lifting their spirits. even if their spirits
didn't need lifting. Eventually chamomile came to adore the lifestyle she was living, though
originally only doing it for maggie. She now grew to look forward to and enjoy making others
smile and laugh. Chamomile was satisfied with life, and now understood why maggie was so
kind and positive. For the positive outlook of others and their happiness is enough to make even the heaviest souls lighter.
"the kindness of one, inspires the lives of many."

[667 words]

Staff have judged this competition, as the artist did not.
Congratulations!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon -- Ash

Postby ethium » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 am

oh thank you so much!!
chamomile holds a very special place in my heart,
and I can't wait to expand her further and hopefully
share the kindness she's spreading within my kalons.

i adored quite a few entries, especially the unique
takes on the prompt!

thank you again for this beautiful girl.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon -- Ash

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 am

congrats!! <3
SilhouetteStation