Re: Batch #523

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:51 pm

apologies for the wait!! i did have an owner picked out, with Yugi's help, by afternoon--but I haven't actually had the time to sit down and type this up until now. uwu

So, without further ado, the winner is mackstarr! We felt that your character was the most consistent in answering the questions, and we found him to be an admirable little soul-searching fellow. c: Congratulations! <3

Thank y'all for trying out, and keep an eye out! We may do this again sometime. c:

mackstarr wrote:
    Name: Cash
    Personality: Cash is looking for his place. He wants to believe he is brave enough for anything the world has to throw at him, but he doubts himself a lot more than he wants to admit. Others may describe him as an easygoing, friendly face that just about anyone can talk to. He is a great listener and does a very good job of making you feel like you’ve been heard. Cash can talk to just about anyone and many know him as an extrovert. However, he needs his space. Alone time and quiet are important to him.

While he gets homesick easily, Cash has a deep-seated desire for exploration. He can be known to get himself in trouble by sticking his nose in places it doesn’t belong, but usually gets himself out of it just as easily by cracking his charming smile. He is fascinated by the outdoors and backstreets and wanders around early in the morning and late at night, while not many others are outside, and sees where the roads take him. Most of the time he ends up venturing off the trails and into the wilderness. He has gotten lost before, but never for too long, as he is good at remaining calm even when he wants to panic.

Interview Segment
  • What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Cash wrote:I love the feeling of not knowing where I'm going to end up when I go for my walks, the ones with no destination. If its a sunny morning, where its not too bright yet or just before the point where I might get cold, I feel like I can keep going for days. I want to store all the new things I'm seeing in my memory, even if its just a stream or a view I've never noticed before.

• What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    Cash wrote:I wish I could form more meaningful relationships. I have a lot of friends and people who like to talk to me, but none that I am very close to. I want to be able to talk to someone about something other than the weather or plans I have for the week. I want to be able to take someone out exploring with me and have them appreciate the newness as much as I do.

• What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Cash wrote:I don't know many others who appreciate the mystery of life as much as I do. I notice things like the smallest leaf or find intrigue in the way I can't see what is at the top of a hill unless I go look for myself. I want others to look around them and actually see things instead of just blindly going about their day, worrying more about their reputation than their experiences.

• What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
    Cash wrote:Nobility. I don't believe having prestigious family history or thinking you are superior is something that makes a strong character. I find worth in what you have accomplished in your life and the kindness you spread.

• On what occasion do you lie?
    Cash wrote:Sometimes I lie about wanting to be around others. Its not always necessarily an outright lie, but more that I act like I am always having a good time. I may be seen as a goofy extrovert, but in reality, most of the time I want to be off by myself or with someone else who is quiet so we can just have a real conversation. I'm not saying I don't like company, I do, its just sometimes I don't.

• Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    Cash wrote:I use the word "so" a lot. Some might use "like" as their filler word, but I have a tendency to add so into my sentences, usually at the end. I often find myself using it in situations where I don't know how to continue, I've lost my train of thought, or I feel as though I am no longer being listened to.

• What or who is the greatest love of your life?
    Cash wrote:I would say my freedom to do whatever I want with my life is my greatest love. There are endless possibilities and all of them are open to me. If I didn't have the ability to make choices, I would be completely lost. I would like to find another viscet to share this with, but I just haven't found her yet. I hope I will someday, but until then, my love remains in my freedom.

• When and where were you happiest?
    Cash wrote:I am happiest exploring. I love the emptiness in fields and can spend hours in them just looking for insects or simple treasures in the tall grass. There is a mystical feel to them, as if anything could happen or be seen there. I think my happiest experience is when I was lying in the grass at the center of a field. I had gone a long distance to get to it so it felt really great to just be still. I was on my back so I could see the sky, almost completely cloud free, and two bluebirds landed beside my head. I don't know how long I watched them, but it could have been an hour. They weren't afraid of me. I can't explain exactly why this moment made me so happy, but I always hope something similar will happen to me again.

• What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Cash wrote:Feeling like I am wasting time. I hate to think that my time is slipping away and there's nothing I can do to control it. I don't want any moment of my life to be wasted. I can sometimes feel trapped in the daily grind and no one really understands when I try to talk to them about it. I have a history of sudden and strong bouts of depression, often triggered by loneliness or lack of variation in the events of my days. I feel like there is nothing I can do to change the way things are going and it usually takes me quite some time to recover from them. Sometimes I think I can still feel it there, underneath my desire to live, and it scares me that one day I won't be able to find my happiness again.

• What is your most marked characteristic?
    Cash wrote:My charisma and ability to talk to anyone. I am very good at small talk. I have a unique laugh and I've been told my smile is contagious.

• What is it that you most dislike?
    Cash wrote:When someone has no respect for themselves or others. It is your actions that determine who you are and what you stand for. If you are inconsiderate to others or to the earth, then what is your purpose?

• How would you like to die?
    Cash wrote:I do not like thinking about death, since there is so much I still haven't seen and done. However, I would like to die knowing that I made the most of my time. I would like to think I could be outside, maybe in a field or under a tree. I would not like to be with someone else, as I wouldn't want anyone to witness a death. I hope it is of old age. I hope I can use what time I am given to its fullest potential before that day comes.

please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Congrats! I loved your f-form c: If Cash ever needs any friends let m-me know
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Thank you so much!! (:
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:16 am

This viscet now belongs to SpartanAmethyst.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:14 am

Confirming ownership change; he will remain Male, but I'd like to change his name to Sekiro c:
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 am

SpartanAmethyst wrote:
Confirming ownership change; he will remain Male, but I'd like to change his name to Sekiro c:

Updated and added; you're all set to go!
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧