Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambieversary Adopt #1 | Bitty Cake

Postby mal du pays » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:13 pm

EVENT HUBSIGN-UPSEVENT MYO
LAMBICORN ADOPTS

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

UNIQUE Fluffy Pawed Lambicorn
[ Custom ears, custom tail, mane, fur, profile edit, whiskers, munchkinism, chub, main horn, hind paws, small fire ]

Happy birthday to Lambicorns! Make a wish!
What's this lambicorn wish for? No word limit but don't go too crazy & keep it cs appropriate (and legible).

⇣⇣⇣ ENTER ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 5/8 at Noon MST⭐︎
Code: Select all
Username + User ID:
Lambicorn name:

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambieversary Adopt #1 | Bitty Cake

Postby nio » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:41 pm

Username + User ID: nio 144488
    Lambicorn name: Funfetti
    Prompt:
    Funfetti drew in as much air as his lungs could hold.

1, 2, 3.

Exhale.

The single candle on the cake in front of him went out with a fwoof.

Applause sounded around him, but it blended into the background at the lambicorn focused all his energy on his wish.

I wish that my art gets into the local gallery!

It had been months of submitting, fingers crossing, and baited breaths as they checked their emails. Each time they were rejected, they put themself to work on a bigger and better piece. He wasn't sad about the rejection, it was a huge motivator! He just hoped that one day he'll get to show off all his hard work and practice on a piece of art in the gallery's guest spot...

With or without the aid of this wish, I'm going to get there!
Last edited by nio on Sat May 08, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Username + User ID: CatOwU 1004338
Lambicorn name: Caike
Prompt: Caike wishes to find someone for herself! Not necessarily romantically, just someone to spend their time with, to celebrate together!
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:29 am

Username + User ID: Furrydogs12 992378
Lambicorn name: Sprinkle
Prompt: Sprinkle wishes that everyone knows they are special! Sprinkle says that no matter who you are, where you live or what you do, we are all equal and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:01 am

Username + User ID: SilentMelody 707008
    Lambicorn name:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:18 am

Username + User ID: quirky; 944435
Lambicorn name: Bumbles Sprinkleton
Prompt: Bumbles wishes for internal peace. He always fights himself on whether his friends actually like hanging out with him, or just took pity on him. It's a confusing topic, as most lambicorns can't see themselves as others do and it can be hard to accept that you are loved.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:12 am

Username + User ID: Bunnoblizzard (How do I find my ID?)
Lambicorn name: Cupcake
Prompt: Cupcake wishes for a big, long-lasting friend group where everyone got along and went on exciting and thrilling adventures! Now, hear her out, she's always had to move as a lamb and never had the chance to have long lasting friend groups or even friendships! Thanks to that, now that she moved away from her birth herd, she's very shy and awkward, many lambs find her odd but she dreams that one day someone will take one look at her and go, "I want to be forever friends with you, Cupcake."
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:02 am

Username + User ID: Rosemoon #941592
Lambicorn name: Cream Cheese
Prompt:
"Happy Birthday to you!" "And many more from Channel four!" The chorus of friends and bad singers alike turned into cheers and laughter as Cream Cheese blew out his candles.
"What did you wish for?" someone asked over the crowd of Lambie's gathered around the little babe.
"If I tell you, then it won't come true!" Cream Cheese gasped softly and gave everyone a Look.
A few people nodded in agreement while others were begging jokingly to know.
"Alright I guess I can tell you, so long as none of you tell anyone else!" Cream Cheese took a fork and chunked off a big piece of cake, promptly shoving it aggressively into his mouth and chewing like a cow chews cud.
"So," he started with his mouth full, food pieces flying everywhere, "I wished to meet a vampire".
There were some more nods and oohs and ahhs and some confusion.
"That's all?"
Cream Cheese shook his head and swallowed.
"No no not at all," he took a swig of root beer and wiped his wet muzzle across his arm, "I wished to meet a vampire, specifically so he can bite me. You know how vampires are, vant to suck yer blood and all. Well I want him to drink my blood".
There was a silence.
"Why would you want that?"
Cream Cheese shrugged.
"I wanna know if it tastes like cake. I mean, I've been told I literally look like a cake. I'm named after a flavor of cake and frosting. Maybe I taste like cake too. Maybe all the cake I've been eating just... Went into mah blood. And I taste like cake now. So I wanna have a vampire drink my blood so I can be all, "hey dude does my blood taste like birthday cake?" and if he says yes then awesome".
More silence as heavy as stone. No one knew what to even say to such a ridiculous request.
"Wouldn't you turn into a vampire?"
Cream Cheese laughed.
"Well yeah, that's just a Bonus" he slapped his knee laughing.
Everyone nodded, not knowing what else to say, and started to back away, grabbing slices of cake as they went by.
Cream Cheese knows how to make a moment weird.
Last edited by Rosemoon on Wed May 05, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:38 am

Username + User ID: Alpha Snowdust + 938800
Lambicorn name: Ieri
Prompt:
Ieri looked up at the stars above her, frustrated. If only she were allowed to travel to the Main Realm. She wasn’t a full Guardian yet, and so she couldn’t realmtravel like her mentor and older companions. And no one would tell her whether or not a Lambicorn (who probably didn’t know Ieri existed) was related to her or not.

Ieri sighed and stood up again, sensing a presence behind her.

“What do you want Vena?” She said bitterly. The older Lambicorn, an Upper Guardian, gave her a sympathetic smile and patted her shoulder.

“Just checking in.” Vena said.

“I’m good.”

“Mhm...” Ieri could tell Vena didn’t believe her.

“Vena?”

“Yes?”

“When did you get to first realmtravel?”

“When I was able to pass all the safety exams and all. It wasn’t until after I became a Lower Guardian, but before then my father used to take me with him to teach me the path I take today when checking the portals.”

“Oh.” Ieri frowned.

“Why?”

“Th-there’s someone I would like to meet... down in the Main Realm. Apparently she’s an excellent baker and well, I may or may not have been pestering Solnoctis about bringing me a cupcake made by her. Solnoctis tried once, but it melted. An-“ Ieri stopped herself. She didn’t want Vena to know that this particular Lambicorn might be related to her.

Vena nodded thoughtfully, “Have you wished upon a star yet?”

“What? No, why?”

“They say that if you wish upon a star, then your wish might come true. Whether sooner or later, eventually it will.”

“Hmm...” Ieri thought about it.

Vena looked down at her hoof, “I’m being summoned. You’ll be alright to head back to your place on your own, right?”

Ieri nodded, “Thanks.” And Vena disappeared, realmtravelling to wherever she was needed.

Ieri looked up at the sky again, the shining pinpoints still twinkling. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one... a shooting star! She closed her eyes, focusing her mind on it and said, “I-I wish... to meet Mallow - my inspiration - in the Main Realm and to find out whether she really is my distant cousin or not.”
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freindlypandas » Tue May 04, 2021 11:34 am

Username + User ID: Freindlypandas / 996965
Lambicorn name: Angel
Prompt:
They sat down and looked up at the sky, watching the sun creep above the horizon and admiring the sunrise. After a brief moment, they stood back up and bounded into the shadowy forest nearby, which was slowly being illuminated by the brightening sky. Pausing at the top of a hill, Angel looked around before leaping down the steep slope and stumbling to a stop beside a swift-running stream; the canopy above parting just enough for the early light to filter through and light up the water with sparkles and the morning mist with mini rainbows.

With a content exhale, Angel laid down on the pebbles near the shore of the river, with their head upon their front paws. Taking a deep breath, they half-wished for a companion to appreciate the wonderful day with, and wished even more that the rest of the world could also enjoy the natural wonders, fresh air, and the feeling of an unpolluted environment.

Suddenly torn from their mini-paradise, a call came from the depths of the forest. "Angel!" the voice yelled. "Your food's ready, get over here!" Sighing, Angel heaved themselves onto their paws and dashed back into the undergrowth from which they came, making sure to duck low enough below branches so their candle horn didn't accidentally light anything ablaze.
Freindlypandas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me