Time spent 9 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

A Curious Traveler... Day 12 (closed)

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:13 am

Prompts have a 100 word minimum
Prompts no word maximum today <3
You can draw your chicoon as prompt entry instead!

participating in writing prompts will enter you into a raffle that will
be rolled at the end of the event, each day participated will be an additional ticket
participating in prompts that "bring you one step closer to a
reward" will give you an unknown reward at the end of the event
You do not need to participate in the previous day to participate here.

keep a look out for any...

"Contained Creature"

just a reminder that my booth does not switch days at CS rollover, it switches at abt 5am PST
the thread title will update when the day switches

Prompt Final day:
The Exit?

writing prompt wrote:Eyes was still looking at the sky when you explained your thought process, but something seemed off about your answer. "I dont think wandering around the maze with our eyes closed will help" he sighed, looking back down at the shifting maze below them, then to you "the maze has the chance to pop you in here anywhere, but if you solve the riddle... im sure it wont direct you hundreds of miles in a specific direction." He muttered, closing his eye and putting a hand to his forehead "eyes... closed" you could barely hear his whisper "walk..?" he stood up "was it turn around..?" he spun in his place, nearly wacking you with his tail, he sat again "no, i dont think its spinning" he opened his eye and looked back to the sky "walk backwards?" he furrowed his brow "that seemes so simple, to just walk backward with your eyes closed?" Eyes shook his head "no im sure its more to that. Did you say the last symbol was an Omega? Yeah that looks right" he said nodding "the end, but... it would be a bit weird if the riddle to the end was just saying "'do this for the end' you know?" he stared at the skull and cross bones, long and hard. "Warning... beware... death... dead..." Eyes paused "Dead?" he shot up from his spot "Dead... END??" He whipped aorund towards you, his head moving so fast that his eyepatch flipped off his head and revealed his scar "I know where we have to go!" He grinned, hopping off the wall in one large leap, too excited to clamber back down "come on!" he lifted his hands outm extending them to offer to catch you.

As you and Eyes rush down the corridors, your bare paws thudding against the cold stone, all you could see in front of you was Lefty awkwardly flailing behind Eyes, his one eye seemed franticm but you realize it was only because Eyes was swinging his tail rather fast as he ran. Eyes skid around a corner and stopped, breathing heavily as he stared down the hall. As you come closer and peek around the corner your greeted... to wall. "Eye.. equals closed" Eyes breathed looking to you to start the actions. "Walk backwards..." he continued, anxiety filled his voice- his three years of hope was being put into these words. "into a dead end...?" he ushered you to walk backwards into the stone wall, though you probably couldnt see him with your eyes closed. Before you took your steps, Eyes let out one last whisper- one you could barely hear "I'm going to stay to tell anyone else...." but before you could respond, your back foot touched the ground in your single step, and light flew through the skin of your eyelids. You crack your eyes open- the light blinding around you it was day time, maybe even the same day as when you went into the Maze, the sun was just coming over the horizon, and the place where there was previously a maze... is just empty grasslands. a few birds flew through the sky and a soft breeze from the distance offered you the smell of stale popcorn and hay from the fall event that had been hosted there previously... what seemed like two weeks seemed to be barely 24 hours. But otherwise... everything seemed so quiet, you notice now that there had been a hum in the maze you had grown accostumed to, maybe it was the maze shifting, or maybe it was the maze's energy source below your pads... but everything seemed so much quieter now.

describe your chicoons thoughts about the maze, the riddle, Eyes, and/or the Exit! What do you do now?
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:33 am, edited 36 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"A Curious Traveler" Form

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:13 am

Code: Select all
[left][quote][size=85]Username & ID:
Chicoon participating (link): [/size]
[/quote][/left][center][b]Prompt:[/b][/center]
replace_here_with_prompt_entry

[size=1]codeword:Theeeend[/size]

the story makes more sense if you use one chicoon during the event
please dont remove the codeword, IDs are required this time, i wont reward players who dont include their ID in their form

All booth items:

Contained Creature: Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait

A Bit better edit potion: Same as the shop item, adds any one uncommon edit to a chicoon

Gummyworm concoction: makes a chicoons tongue even longer & adds stripes to it (C)

Fall Philter: adds maple leaf shaped feathers to a chicoon (anywhere, any number) (C)

Pumpkin Potion: Gives your chicoon "jack-o-lantern-face" shaped markings (anywhere, any size) (C)

Shimmery liqueur: Changes a chicoons pupils to a swirly shape (UC)

Scrying potion: gives a chicoon particles shaped like unreadable runes (UC)

Crystal Black: makes a chicoons pupils, iris, and sclera solid black. (gives colored sclera & unmatching eyes/fire) (UC)

Essence of Spider: gives web and/or spider-shaped markings (C)

Night Owl potion: Adds black feathers to a chicoon, any shape/location/amount (C)

Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)

Frog Brew: gives your chicoon small round horns (any number, any location, no bigger than the standard chicoon iris) (C)

sour solution: give your chicoon small patches of spiky fur (fur texture & tufts) (UC)

Ghosts Gasp: Adds white flame patches to a chicoon (large, only white/light light grey) (R)

Bat extract: Gives your chicoon bat-style headwings (R)

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:21 am, edited 15 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day1]

Postby woofer-moosh » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:19 am

Username & ID: woofer-moosh + 283946
Chicoon participating: GodFather

Prompt:

GodFather looks at the entrance to the maze, he’s old and his time for adventuring is over.. So why is he here? It seems the old man can’t kick old habits as much as he’d like. He enjoys the adventure and the thrill, and just the overall experience.
He stares at the entrance, dragging his fingers along the cracks, reminiscent of his past.

He takes a deep inhale and heads forth into the maze. He’s too frail and old to try anything but walking through, though, he’s glad for that, what fun is cheating?
The old man he ventures forth, ghosts and ghouls do not scare him so easily, nor will they make him turn back. He’s not sure how he got here, but he has no intention of going back just yet.

He wanders for some time, sticking close to the walls and trying his best to avoid the dead ends. Though, one thing that’s new to him, that piques his interest, is the small holes in the wall. He gets close to them, curious, could a bug have made these? He wonders, but a bug eating through stone? He’s never heard of such a thing. He gently touches the holes, making sure, they are in fact, there. “Curious..” He mumbles to himself, under his breath.

(Man I hope the booth is open..)

codeword:huntsman

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:30 am

Username & ID: HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
Chicoon participating (link): Maui

Prompt:

Maui has never been the one to petty anxieties, especially when it comes to being squeezed in small spaces, he in fact loves to squeeze his small frame into tiny places, like a hammock or heck even a cupboard if he's feeling like it, He's a very, go with the flow chicoon, SO this MAZE doesn't scare him one bit! Not one bit at all!.... Right? "OH great! a dead end! harrumpf!" Maui Poutes

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

Image Image
HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:36 am

Username & ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Chicoon participating:Sylvestris

Prompt:

Sylvestris was nervous about mazes, especially with his experience with them in the past- but certainly this one wouldn't be too bad. He had to try and think of that, think of the positives. Not the dead ends, not the weird visions he saw when he started looking around the beginning of the maze, and not the repetitive, dull colored pattern of stone that covered the walls. He had seen the small holes in the walls and was... confused, they were extremely small, not big enough for a creature but big enough for... air, at the very least. For a moment he was comforted by the idea that it was to make sure that anyone in the maze had plenty of breathable air... but that thought quickly shifted to something else. How large was this maze if they needed breathing holes... if those were actually what they were. He both hoped so and hoped not in similar measure.

"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:12 am

Username & ID: Cr0wz 971822
Chicoon participating (link): Whisper

Prompt:

Whisper slowly creeped into the maze. I can’t believe that Mirage convinced me to do this she shivered a little bit as she left the entrance and ventured into the dark hallway. She shook herself off, trying to calm down. “It’s just a maze. We’re fine mazes are no big deal. You’ve done plenty of those mazes on the back of cereal boxes. This is just exactly the same as that… except big and very… very spooky…”

She jumped as a mouse skittered by, dipping into mouse sized hole in the wall. This place was giving her the creeps! She needed to get out of here as soon as possible! Now… how did that go? Always turn left? Yeah, sure. Let’s go do that! Whisper took one final deep breath before heading deeper into the maze.

Last edited by Cr0wz on Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:19 am

Username & ID: 0718 ~ Spooks! + 1023064
Chicoon participating: Turkey

Prompt:

Turkey can't help but do anything anyone tells him to do which is why he usually looks like a really tired ratty beast because he's got such a big heart, that he's willing to stay up all night to help anybody with anything. So when he was told that he has to go into this maze of course he was going to do it. He started his way into the maze carefully he felt the dirt in between his toes and sniffed the many different smells of the opening to the maze, It smelled like other chicoons and critters that may have scurried by... Turkey was scared of getting lost but he was just at the beginning so there wasn't much to worry about, right?

Edit: disregard this my phone cut the other half of the writing off and I'm pretty sure editing isn't allowed lol

Last edited by Sulin on Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Type 1 Diabetic -
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan c: Haven't been feeling too well lately, sorry!
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Follower check (just click my boy) >>>
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:37 am

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating: Gizmo

Prompt:

Gizmo stared up at the large, stone walls before him. His eyes trailed to a rather large crack in one of the bricks, he followed the crack till it reached the ground, disappointed that it hadn't given him any clue to what lays within the maze. Taking a deep breath and preparing himself, Gizmo takes his first few and cautious steps into the maze. He is careful as he proceeds forward, his eyes being drawn to the bright and fast flashes of blue lights as they dash and dart around the maze walls. The little lights seem to not phase him as he continues forward, almost more curious than startled. He wants to see if these lights lead him anywhere, maybe to answers! As Gizmo struggles to follow the blue lights, down one path he notices that the wall is filled with small holes. He comes to a halt and examines the wall, carefully trying to peer through the holes with his eyes. Maybe these holes have something to do with the blue lights? He thinks to himself, they must be connected somehow! With a new determination now filling within him, he sets forward and tries to figure out what all these strange holes in the wall mean, or what they may hold within them.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282

*I'm away on vacation till the 22nd -- apologies for delayed replies/messages!*
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 am

Username & ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Chicoon participating (link): Haunt

Prompt:

Haunt usually felt quite comfortable in places that gave them shadows to hide in, however the entrance to this maze didn't feel so welcoming with it's dull stone and cobwebs. They could imagine that seeing a dark silhouette that wasn't their own would really send a shiver down their spine. Heading into the maze, they look around curiously, wondering what they would encounter in these mysterious halls. They notice that some of the tiles on the floor were cracked, which indicated that someone must have been here before them. If they looked closer, they might see some bugs crawling in and out of the small crevices, but Haunt decided it was better not to think too much about that. [119]

════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:44 am

Username & ID: Griff 254592
Chicoon participating (link): Tristan

Prompt:

Tristan hums to himself as he walks along, although he seems to be pleased. Another adventure! Would he find aliens this time too? Or something brand new and exciting? Either way, he looked forward to finding out! The creept blue lights, the haunted nature, the moving figures... none of it seemed to make him hesitate as he pressed forward. Oh what could he find in such a place? New creatures? Treasure? A story to tell when he got back? For now he paused, noticing holes in the wall. Wait... was this place booby-trapped? If it was, he was going to have to learn to duck, dodge, and run REALLY fast!

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me