Re: WME: Diamond Sparrow(Grulla)

Postby HopelessOutsider » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

Username: ~{FireWarrior}~
Equid's Name: Ischyros (Strong in Greek) (Ischy of short)
Height: 14,3 hh
Personality: Ischyros is very odd. He doesn't go with the group, he likes to be different. He is serious all the time and loves dark poems. He loves to ask unanswerable questions. He hates fights, he says 'War is or death and to say your right....why can't you keep the peace?' He is strong on the outside but stronger on the inside, like any should. Ischy is just wonderful in wondering ways.
Live stream[off]
Casweck Kennels |DA
HopelessOutsider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 am

He's so perfect... :)

Username:midnight133
Equid's Name: Moon Dust, just Dust for short.
Personality: Dust is a kind hearted and sweet boy, but he is no push over, he is protective over his loved ones and hates to see others hurting. He has a great sense of humour and is outgoing. He is very polite and hates rquids who are rude and in sensitive to others feelings. He can be very empathic and always try to find the best in people. He can be exceptionally brave and will do anything and everything to protect his loved ones. He is nobel, and doesn't like to receive credit if he does something he feels was nothing, even if it was saving someone's life.
He is a natural leader but doesn't like to take charge unless he has to. Younger stallions look up to him as a role model.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayorati » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:08 am

Username: Expendable
Equid's Name: Volax
Personality: Volax is quite the complex character. He loves to lie a little if it serves him but he knows excactly how far he can go. Sometimes it's not to put himself in a better light but more to express himself in his own reality. He's known to be a loner most of the time though he does appreciate the company of an equid occasionally and if they're like-minded and even if it's just for the time being, Volax gets pretty outgoing. He is being aggressive from time to time, mostly if something he planned perfectly just goes wrong and if someone's being the reason why, then they better get going.
Though he is very kind if another equid's in trouble: Then he'll try to help out in every way he can. Maybe as a compensation for when he's acting unpredictable. With anyone who's gotten close to him he tries to be honest almost always (those little white lies are a part of him he can't just turn off) and stand up for them in any way he's able to.

At his worst, Volax is distant, impulsive and gruff. At his best he's kind, helpful and protecting.
Mayorati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:14 am

Username: maluruloki
Equid's Name: Orpheus's Lament
Personality: A year or two back, Orpheus used to be jet-black and full of vigor, despite his advancing years. Then, he lost his lead mare and life mate to old age. It took a toll on the stallion and the once-inky coat began to lighten. It's not that his previous personality was lost; he still remains distantly friendly and retains his dry sense of humor. It's just that he tends to be silent for long periods of time, lost in his memories of youthful sunshine. He comes across as a mature and life-toughened male at first, apt to judge before he thinks, and as you get to know him, you realize that he's full of good sense and entertaining stories. He has a soft spot in his heart for younglings, especially those under the age of one. They remind him to be light and merry, to find the silver lining when the day seems stormy. Just don't ask him about his loss.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poisony » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 am

Username: ~Xoxo~
Equid's Name: Nirvokyo (Nir)
Personality: Nir is very social. He likes to be always in (good) company, to tell entertaining stories who always begin with 'There was once a bird and an equid...', and of course he likes to tell jokes. But, he is very adventurous and brave. He likes to shake with his mane when he tell that he have seen the great eagles flying above his head. Why he is so adventure-seeking, it's because he is naturally curious from all he see and feel. So you can conclude is an stallion who really likes to live, and to share his happiness with his friends !
y'know, inactive 'n stuff but still collecting pets - trades are open!

Every month a new pet wrote:
April
Pet's name: Koneko
Poisony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 am

Username: Bantard
Equid's Name: Paramount
Personality: Para is pretty elusive and it's hard to get to know him. He's quiet and brooding; almost a hermit. Never does he open up to someone, rather carries a very mysterious air about himself. He's strong and never shy's from a brawl, refusing to acknowledge the instinct to flee. Deep down he's compassionate and always looking out for others, but he preforms acts of savoir or kindness and tries not to let it be known.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 am

Username: ty_tay
Equid's Name: Tornan (Tore-nan) (AKA: Tor)
Personality: Tornan could be considered to have be slightly a borderline personality. Tornan's personality could be thought of like a hurrican. When angered his temper will flare and then a strange calmness will occur before he releases the rest of his fury. The way he responds to various things can sometimes vary and be unpredictable(due to the borderline disorder). Tornan starangly never shows his anger towards foals, although he seems emotionally distatched from most others while he is protective.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolferyna2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 am

Username:Wolferyna2
Equid's Name: Desivý(Des)
Personality:Ambitious, aspiring, shy. Desivý always tries to excel at everything he does, rather it working, or playing a game. He is also very shy, tending
I lost the password to my other account "Wolferyna", and also the pass to the email..(fail)
this is my new account
Image Image Image Image Image
wolferyna2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n e m o » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:27 am

He is one handsome male specimen!

Do you have a deadline in mind? If he's still around and I lose out on one or both of the two I'm currently in the running for I will be all over this boy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
v i s i t . m y . c h a r a c t e r . t h r e a d ?
v i s i t . m y . W M E . t h r e a d ?
v i s i t . b l o o m . d a p p l e . a d o p t s ? [ c l o s e d ]

ImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------------
n e m o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

Username: αgєnt dαvє
Equid's Name: Prince Charming (Charm for short)
Personality: Charm is just what his name implies; a charmer. He is an amazingly smooth equid with a bubbly personality. He loves to be a showoff in front of everyone. He is the kind of equid that doesnt normally keep to himself. He isn't shy. He loves making all kinds of friends. Just last week, he made friends with a rabbit and a dragon. With the dragon, he was a little harder to break through his shell. But he finally got through to him with a funny little dance to "Gangnam Style". He isnt the type of equid to keep his thoughts to himself. If he feels a way about something or someone, he will speak his mind. He doesnt care. This gets him into trouble sometimes.

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups