Re: Mystra's Maze Mystery

Postby emblo » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:39 am

Username + id: emblo #275115
Chicoon Participating: memphis
Choice: pawprints
Word count/art size: 136 words
Art/Writing:
after the two walked a little further, memphis had calmed, no longer thinking about the creepy hallway. this seemed like the better choice. he looked through mystra's notebook at she showed him the various sketches. "you've actually seen this shaggy creature? how big was it?" his tone was somewhat skeptical, though also curious. he wasn't quite sure if he believed her, but it wouldn't be the weirdest thing about the maze.

he paused at the next fork in the path, quickly glancing between the footprints, the weird juice, and mystra. slowly, he approached the footsteps, placing his own hand next to it and observing the difference. "well...you have my attention now. let's go this way." he spoke before he'd actually thoug hgt about it, realizing that somewhere along the way, he'd become invested in the mystery.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 am

Username + id: dragoness129 + 3218
Chicoon Participating: Maxwell
Choice: stand your ground
Word count/art size: 526
Art/Writing:
Maxwell nodded and listened carefully as Mystra explained what a certified cryptid hunter was. He couldn't help but smile at how enthusiastic and eager to share her findings she was when it came to this topic. It was nice to have something in your life that just sparked joy whenever you talked about it with others. He was still looking for his own spark of joy. It was a lot of fun going out clubbing, but it wasn't something he talked about with others very much. He nodded when she moved the conversation back on track.

When she mentioned sticking close, he added, "Just not too close. I do prefer a bit of personal space and would prefer not having that barrier crossed. It is just my own personal preference. Boundaries and all." The two began their trek down the hallway, both keeping alert and moving cautiously down it. Maxwell pulled back slightly as Mystra leaned in closer. He could see that she appeared a bit afraid, but he would rather keep more distance between them as per his mentioning it to her earlier. He marched a little faster, taking the lead to be a bit of a protector should they run into anything sinister. He felt it was the least he could do for putting that stipulation in place.

When she asked about what he had discovered, he mentioned, "I've also noticed the strange blue glow and have been wondering what it could be. As for the maze itself, I have seen some odd patches of medium sized grass growing up from the stone. I would have thought that the stone would have crushed it, but the plant life seems to have prevailed. I've also encountered a few dead ends and have had to turn around and try a new path. I did try to memorize my route, but I believe I have been turned around a few too many times for that." He shrugged. "What can you do, eh? As far as where I encountered them, I could not say for certain. A lot of the maze looks much the same to me."

Maxwell startles at the sudden roar. His tail moves to curl around him protectively. He can see the fear much clearer on Mystra's face now. He fears that his own matches hers as well. He took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. "We must stand our ground," he encouraged. "Maybe, just... closer to the walls here so that whatever it is will not run into us." He began taking his own suggestion and moved closer so that he was pressed up against the right side wall. He motioned for Mystra to join him, but kept himself in the lead enough so that whatever it might be would notice himself before Mystra.

Maxwell looked ahead, wondering what had made that roar. "Let's be as quiet as we can. If it sounds like whatever that was is not coming towards us, we can keep going further ahead, still with much caution and silence," he whispered to her. He wasn't wanting to alert it to their presence if he could help it.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 am

Username + id: Zentropy + 75749
Chicoon Participating: Sakura
Choice: Stand your ground
Word count/art size: 170
Art/Writing:
Sakura widens her stance. Mystra is very cool and unaffected, and Sakura knows that she will be just like her someday, that is if she survives this…The roar sounds all at once like a vehicle scraping against a barrier, and the deep gruff bubbling of a monster of the deep. Dust swirls up from the ground with the pounding of the terror. Mystra flips out a polaroid camera as a giant ball of sparkly slime barrels around the corner. The slime ball gurgles and Mystra cracks a laugh. She gives the slimy surprise a good scritch with her tail.
“Come on Sakura, let’s get a pic of you with your first scary slime friend.”
[photo description: Sakura is knock-kneed, and her flame can be seen lightly illuminating her giant orange slimy friend behind her. A few stray boots stick out from the bottom and clearly don’t belong to the slime. There are cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and more than a few dust bunnies stuck to their new sticky friend.]
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woodchip » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:59 am

Username + id: Woodchip + 8854714
Chicoon Participating: Zi
Choice: Fruit Juice!
Word count/art size: Clean Line/Color + Shading + BG
Art/Writing: Image
Woodchip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby martyy » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:02 pm

Username + id: martyy + 972041
Chicoon Participating: Lantern
Choice: Stand Your Ground
Word count/art size: Sketch + Color
Art/Writing: "We should stay strong! Maybe it's not like it sounds..." Image
~~~~ 𝑾𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ☾

ImageImageImageImageImage

‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎~Marty~
- She/They
‎- Art Shop
- Trade Center
- Very autistic about NASA's Artemis Program

~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~
martyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Username + id: -roadkill-69- 825808
Chicoon Participating: Qory
Choice: Pawprints
Word count/art size: 122
Art/Writing:

Mystra smiled lightly as she followed Qory down the hall.

"I'm so glad you agreed to help me!" She signed as the two walked down the hall. "And well... I'm glad you chose the not spooky hallway... I was a little nervous there..."

Qory nods, glad he isn't the only one.

As the two of you continue to walk down the hallway Mystra starts to show you her notes. She has a couple sketches of some chicoons where parts of their body has eyes and mouths. You've never seen a chicoon like that before... weird. On the next page Mystra has the sketch of some weird shaggy looking creature. It can't be a chicoon.

Mystra wrote:
I'm not sure what this is... but I've seen it somewhere in this maze before. I saw it shortly after I arrived here. I've been trying to track it down ever since. That's part of why I asked for your help. I've been having trouble finding it on my own.

The two of you walk for a little while, not really finding anything interesting. Mystra maps the area so you guys don't get lost. Up ahead the path splits, Mystra stops you, pointing to something on the ground. On one path there's a trail of huge pawprints. They're like the size of your head! On the other path is a trail of bright green... fruit juice? It smells like fruit.

Mystra wrote:
Woah... These HAVE to be from our creature. We need to go check these out... but which should we check out first?

Stepping forward Qory puts a paw in one of the foot prints, they're HUGE! Well. Qory thinks, the footprints must be from the monster... and that's what Mystra was looking for! Besides that's where the damsel in distress must be (if there even is one, but, no, he's SURE there is), In all his favorite stories its the monster who kidnaps the princess after all. or maybe, the monster is the princess? in fact, maybe the monster is friendly! They could do with more friendly faces in this place. He feels alot braver with Mystra by his side, she makes the maze a whole lot less spooky. Putting on a brave face, he leads the way, hopping from footprint to foot print. ]
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:18 pm

Username + id: Winter Shores (931321)
Chicoon Participating: Tigon
Choice: STAND YOUR GROUND
Word count: 536
Writing:Tigon's breath fogged up the air around them as they both proceeded down the spooky hallway. Tigon was starting to think that this wasnt the best option, perhaps they would have had better luck with the more normal looking hallway. He had hoped that Mystra felt the same way.
There was overgrowth everywhere and cracks in all the walls. It looked as if something had torn up this part of the hall way. Torn it into pieces. Tiles were missing from the floor and grass had started to sprout through the dirt patches. Tigon looked over at Mystra, faking a small smile as he glanced back down the dark hallway. Tigon felt like it had droned on forever, almost never ending. As they proceeded further into the maze, strange and obscure sounds could be heard. The sounds had bounced around the wall and made it eerie. Maybe they should have chosen the other path, especially now that there were weird sounds emitting in front of them. It was too late now they were already there. Mystra raised their hand and pointed towards scratch marks, "What have we gotten ourselves into.." As he looked over, there wasnt just one set but thousands. There really must have been someone or something that ripped through this hallway. Tigon shrugged and gluped down his nerves, "Nothing that we cant handle! Don't you worry!" Tigon was faking it. He was good at making up lies in the worst of situations. He didnt want Mystra to be afraid even if he was.
As they continued down the hall the light from camp which guided them had long faded away. The only element that lit the hallway now and bounced around them was from their fire. Mystra leaned closer to Tigon, whispering, "This hallway is... really creepy maybe we should-" Mystra was cut off by a loud roar which came from up ahead. Tigon quickly grapped Mystras hand as running could be heard ahead. It bounced off all of the walls, almost as if it was coming from every direction. It could only go two ways and it was definitely sprinting towards them. The foot steps grew louder and lounder in each passing second "Mystra, what do we do!? We cant go back to camp. We have to keep the research going!" Tigon let go of Mystras hand and reached into his satchel, pulling a small sharp object from it. Tigon was skilled in using blades. Its one of the many things his had mastered when he was younger. The foot steps proceeded to get loud and louder, almost suffocating. Tigon waited, his heart rate quickening as he anticipated the danger lurking in front of them. His breath quickened as he gripped the blade tightly. He held it with all his might. How bad could it really be, he thought to himself. Yes it could bea monster about to deviour them but he was hopefuly, maybe too hopeful. All he knew was that he would not only protect himself but protect Mystra even if it costed him everything. He stepped in front of Mystra, taking his stance. He was ready to take on whatever was on the other side of the dark tunnel.
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:11 am

Username + id: seiku88 + 414623
Chicoon Participating: Gauri
Choice: Fruit Juice?
Word count/art size: Clean Line/Color + Shading + BG (960*540)
Art/Writing:
"What an odd-looking liquid... It still looks fresh, so I suggest that we should investigate this one first."
═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Round 2 is now closed

Allow me some time for rolls and to update the prompts
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Round 2 Comes to a close!
The booth was intended to be an art OR writing thing, but I've noticed that some users are doing both. I happy about this!
As of today if you choose to do both you will get double rolls (one roll for writing and one for art) or have a random chance to gain a special secret prize instead!
You do not need to do both. Only one. This is just a bonus prize for the overachievers who choose to do both

Additionally, Including Mystra in your art is entirely optional. You have my permission to draw her though, and I will be forever grateful if you do! (if you do let me know if I can put it on her toyhouse <3)
Including Mystra will give you a chance to be rolled in a higher tier or receive an extra prize (as drawing a whole second chicoon is hard work!)
Again, this is totally optional and only here for the overachievers.

rainbowpanda101 + 116794 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sour Fruit

Mystra looked over to Max. Seeing that he wasn't budging she fluffed up her feathers and tried to be brave. If he was going to face this monster she was too. She wouldn't abandon her friends, no matter how scared she was.

HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822 wrote:for participating today you earned Night Owl Potion (writing) and Contained Creature (art)
ty for drawing Mystra <3 too!

Mystra pulled herself close to Betta. For someone who coined herself as a "certified cryptid hunter" she's rather easily startled. She tried her best to be brave, hoping some of Betta's confidence would rub off on her.

Caeleesi / 309551 wrote:for participating today you earned a Creepy Candle

Mystra shifted awkwardly as the two walked. Pluto seemed like a pretty fun chicoon. She wanted to get to know him a little better but she didn't know what to say. She was never good with making friends and she was afraid she would mess up... again.

As they ventured deeper into the hallway Mystra grew a little more tense. It was getting really dark... she didn't want to admit it... but she is just a little bit afraid of the dark...

She jumped at the sound of the roar.
"This might be it, Mystra- Do you think this could be your creature at all? If it could be... we should stay, we might not get this chance again. I'll protect you from anything that pops up though, don't worry. You're safe with me."

"I... yeah that might be it... I've never heard it before but uh it could be it yeah... it does sound big..." She tried to hide her fear, but she was doing a pretty bad job at it. She had never encountered a cryptid that sounded so... dangerous. She tried her best to look brave. "Let's do this..."

GreyScale 862594 wrote:for participating today you earned Leg Wraps

Mystra jumped a little at the sound of the roar. She looked towards Marceline. They looked determined. Msytra shook off and tried to do the same. If her friend was staying... so was she.

shadedk9 652370 wrote:for participating today you earned Mysterious Fur

"Good idea!" Mystra ran behind them. She stumbled a little bit as they pulled her. They ran so fast... She bit her bottom lip as she ran. It was hard to keep up so she had to focus on running until they could slow down.

"What if IT EATS US" Honeydew cried out again, before being shushed by Mystra.

"Just keep heading forward. I think we're losing it." She tried to keep her anxiety hidden. Sure she had encountered cryptids before... but none of them seemed this angry. She wasn't prepared to handle an angry cryptid.

Cosmic_Dragon 1031466 wrote:for participating today you earned a Contained Creature
thank you for drawing Mystra! <3

Mystra pulled back at the sound of the roar. It sounded angry... she had never met an angry cryptid before. She glanced over to Acyd. He was holding his ground. She fluffed up her feathers and tried to be brave. If her friend was staying... so was she.

Zigzagoon 97981 wrote:for participating today you earned a Night Owl Potion

Mystra was a little comforted by the happy-go-lucky nature of Turtle. Maybe it was rubbing off on her because she seemed to relax a little. She was still scared... but she wasn't terrified.

She jumped at the sound of the roar. She was ready to run, but she paused to look at Turtle. They weren't moving. She ruffled her feathers a bit and tried to stay brave. If they were staying, so was she.

-aeris + 800027 wrote:for participating today you earned an unlimited common + (1) parasite myo

'Well, at least you're prepared with the sheer amount of stuff you brought.'

She laughed a little bit. "Well you can never be too prepared! You never know what you're going to encounter. Better safe than sorry, you know?"

"Well, it's really dark, cold, and very creepy. Once this is all done, you owe me Ice cream."
"Deal!" She smiled, she was happy this meant she could hang out with Winter again. She was always bad about making plans... she never knew what people wanted to do so she just ended up not asking to hang out entirely.

She made eye contact with Winter. He looked determined. She swallowed and shook off a little bit, trying to calm her nerves. She looked at the fruit in his hand. He had a plan, and she was willing to help.

'Are you ready?'
"As ready as I will ever be," She laughed lightly, shaking off one more time. They were going to find this cryptid... and hopefully not get eaten.

buzz aesthetic 974808 wrote:for participating today you earned a Contained Creature

"Is... does it sound like its getting closer?" yogurt took a step back towards mystra, whispering barely above the sound of the oncoming creature "it does right??"
"It totally is..." Mystra's fur fluffed up, making her look a little bigger. She hesitantly took a small step back and lowered her body a little closer to the ground. She paused when Yogurt reached out to her. Her wings perked up just a little as she looked over to him. She stood up a little bit straighter when he moved in front of her. If her new friend is staying so is she.

.henloimmabirb. + 778953 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sour Fruit (writing) and a Bottle of Juice??? (art)
Thank you for drawing Mystra!

Mystra jumped at the sound of the roar. She was scared but tried her best to hide it. She paused when Argus jumped in front of her. Her fur flattened down a little bit. She did her best to be brave. If her friend was willing to jump between her and danger she needed to be there to help. She was going to face whatever this was with them.

Ki-san 1025193 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sound Amplifier

Mystra jumped at the sound of the roar. She looked to Izumi, her fur all ruffled up.

“Hey everything is fine, we’re here together..”

She swallowed and nodded lightly. He was right. They could take on anything together. she shook off her fur, repeating his words over in her head. Whatever was coming at them she wasn't going to let him face it alone.

Beezhivez + 1048050 wrote:for participating today you earned a Mysterious Fur

Mystra jumped with a yelp, running after Fervour as they took off. They were fast. She had a little trouble keeping up, but tried her best. Whatever that was... it sounded mad and she didn't want to find out why.

case // 108699 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sound Amplifier

“I think we should take the path with fruit juice. Maybe the monster was running while eating a huge watermelon! Although I do not condone that. The creature could have choked or gotten fruit juice in it’s eye.”

Mystra laughed a little bit, looking over the juice. "They sure are a messy eater. But yeah I think you make a good point. The juice looks fresh. I mean it's still all shiny... and sticky." She stuck out her tongue as she poked the puddle of juice with a small rock. She shook off her paw, even though there was nothing on it, with a disgusted look.

“Are you ready to go?”

"Yep! Let's just take it a little slow though. It looks like it's pretty messy up ahead."

PrincessAlexis #19227 wrote:for participating today you earned a wig???
this is a special item from the secret pool! This item adds the trait hair [r] to a chicoon

"Actually, yeah, I have seen some pretty strange stuff," he replied, "first I came across all of this candy and I was going to pick it up and take it with me, but then there was this cracked bone sticking out of the ground and I felt sure that this was part of whoever left those treats behind. It's like they just got swallowed up by the maze, and that pack of goodies was maybe a trap to lure someone else to the same fate."

"Woah really?" Mystra scrambled to grab her notebook, holding her flame close to it so she could see what she was writing. She flipped to a new page in her book and started writing down everything Aztec said. "Eaten by the maze... that's so creepy. But also perfect mystery fuel. Maybe it has something to do with the creature's movement. I think there's some secret tunnels in here."

Eventually it became too dark for her two write and she slipped her book back into her bag. Mystra jumped at the sound of the roar, her fur puffing up. She looked a little bit bigger... and a lot sillier. She looked over to Aztec who was prepared to protect her. She shook off and slowly flattened her fur. She was going to face this creature... whatever it is... with him.

woofer-moosh + 283946 wrote:for participating today you earned a Contained Creature

“Are you SURE it's a squirrel plat thing??” He asks, “I feel like a squirrel plant can’t make THOSE” He gestures to the scratches, “Those look like a BEAR or something!! A chicoon could BARELY make those!”

"I mean I think it is" She laughed awkwardly, pulling out her notebook and looking over her notes. "At least it kinda looked like it... well what I saw at least... just like... really big." She tilted her head, looking over her sketches. "Ok well maybe not. I can't really tell."

“You wouldn’t happen to have a lantern on you, would you?”

"Oh uh let me look." She went into her bag and pulled out a small lantern. She lit the flame. It stayed on for about a minute before flickering out. "Empty..."

Mystra jumped at the sound of the roar with a tiny whimper. She looked to Froge and tried to get her feathers to lay flat. If he was going to face this danger. So was she! She shook herself off and followed him.

sweathie 703858 wrote:for participating today you earned a Contained Creature

Mystra nodded, trying to wipe Sweaty's spit off her paw. There weren't many things in this hallway that could work... but she managed to find a patch of moss that kinda did the trick. She didn't want to think about how nasty his mouth was. It was a kneejerk reaction. As mush as she didn't want to admit it, she did care for this idiot... at least a little bit.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. The trail keeps going around that corner up ahead. Something might be over there."

Griff 254592 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sound Amplifier

"Truth be told, I am glad to find you again! Maybe afterwards we can celebrate again with supper eh?"

"Yes! That would be great. I feel like we have some catching up to do." Mystra smiled as she readied her things to enter the hall.

She shifted a little as they entered the hallway, her fur standing on end. She listened to Tristan talk to her. She laughed a little and calmed down a bit. Listening to him helped to ease her nerves. It was a reminder that he was there to help her. And it took her mind off of all the bad things that could happen... She jumped at the sound of the roar.

"If we run... it might think we're prey or playing a game. S let's stay right here, and together we will figure this out." He swallows hard, trying not to look nervous for her sake. "We'll be alright, you have a Professional Adventurer by your side and I have an Amazing Mystery Solver!"

Mystra shifted uncomfortably, trying to get her fur to lay flat. She was all puffed up from wing to tail. "You're right... there's a better chance it won't chase us if we don't run..." She swallowed and braced herself for whatever was coming their way.

blizzard180//1026652 wrote:for participating today you earned a Contained Creature
Thank you for drawing Mystra!

Mystra looked over the fruit juice. "That looks fresh... and super sticky... I think you're right in picking this way. If it's fresh that means the creature has been here recently. Let's go."

Loxosceles 944066 wrote:for participating today you earned a Contained Creature

“Woah did you draw those? They’re pretty cool… and a lot creepy. I’ve never seen a Chicoon like that before!”
"yeah" She laughed a little, her face getting hot with embarrassment. "I've drawn everything in my book..."

“You’ve SEEN this thing? Did-did it see YOU? Do you think it’s dangerous? Should… should we be getting close to this thing?”
"I well... I kinda saw it. Sorta. I saw like parts of it? A leg here, a tail here. So this is kinda like a composite drawing? Putting together one big creature all from parts of it." She laughed. "I don't think it's dangerous, it never like went after me so it's at least not going to seek us out... I don't think. We might be close. This hallway can't be that long."

"I think you're right about not eating mysterious fruits but," Mystra smiled lightly and offered her a snack from her bag when she noticed his hunger. "I've got a lot of options if you're hungry, so pick your favorite. I think you're right though, those footprints are a lot bigger than I thought... We'll check out what's own this juice path first. I haven't seen anything like this since I entered. It might be something new!"

imabanditø 908562 wrote:for participating today you earned a Creepy Candle

"Those pawprints are huge! They're bound to lead us to something good." She laughed lightly as they started to follow the trail.

bakuraas. + 876991 wrote:for participating today you earned Leg Wraps

"I think that's a good idea" Mystra laughed lightly. "Those footprints are... huge. A lot bigger than I expected. Ignoring that though... I've never seen this probably juice. I'm super curious, it might be something new. Let's go check it out!"

Eevee55 + 1033286 wrote:for participating today you earned Leg Wraps

"What if this is the source of the blue glow?" Sara suggests. Maybe if they stick around, they will be able to solve the mystery. "We might be able to find out what it is!"

"You're right..." Mystra shook off, trying to calm herself down. "Whatever is coming our way it's probably whatever we're looking for..." She was scared, but she was determined to figure out what this was.

cinerious 242408 wrote:for participating today you earned a Broken Bone
this is a special item from the secret pool! This item adds the trait missing limbs [r] to a chicoon
thank you for drawing Mystra!

Mystra shook off, trying to calm down as she moved a little bit closer to Poppet. She almost held her breath as she waited to see where the creature went.

RammuIsWeird 1036778 wrote:for participating today you earned an unlimited common + (1) parasite myo!

Mystra jumped at the sound of the roar. Her fur ruffled up and she prepared to run, but stopped when she noticed Cupid in front of her. She shook off and tried to gather her courage. If he was going to face this creature, so was she.

Ottercola [111526] wrote:for participating today you earned a Bottle of Juice???

Mystra jumped, pulling up close to Zamper at the sound of the roar. She closed her eyes, preparing for the worst. She slowly looked up when she heard Zamper growl. She swallowed and stood up straight, trying to shake off and get her fur to lay flat.

If her friend was going to jump into danger just like that for her, then it deserves to have someone to help them out. Msyrta took a deep breath and stood by its side, ready to take on this creature... together.

Right Hand Man 842609 wrote:for participating today you earned Leg Wraps

Mystra tapped the weird carving, bouncing up and down with excitement. "Would you look at that!" She laughed as she added it to her notes. "This has to mean something."

She stared at it for a bit before looking around the hallway. "Oh look! Up there, it's another!" She ran to the one further up the hall. "And another! Come on Marvin. This has got to be the lead we've been looking for!"

FatalCollapse + 852442 wrote:for participating today you earned Leg Wraps

Mystra jumped at the sound of the roar. "We should-" before she finished speaking both of the chicoons had already taken off, sprinting down the closest hallway.

dartist 1020250 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sound Amplifier

Mystra stumbled a little as Miles grabbed her. Boy was he fast. She did her best to keep her footing as he pulled her behind him.

She slid to a stop when Miles tripped, quickly offering her hand to help him up. "You alright my friend? Here let me grab you a bandage. Looks like you may have cut your toe a little." She smiled lightly as she dug into her bag. They were far enough away, they could take a breather.

hamkid + 299978 wrote:for participating today you earned a Creepy Candle

Mystra fluffled up when she heard the roar, taking a few small steps back. She was ready to run. Whatever it was sounded mad... She glanced over to Spritely for a second.

"Ghosts can get real nasty if people admit to being weak against them. Please, try to take a stand with me; showing a ghost we refuse to be defeated can sometimes scare them off!"

She swallowed and shook herself off, slowly coming back to their side. "Alright... We can handle this. It can't be that bad." She laughed a little, trying to ease her nerves

emblo #275115 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sour Fruit

"you've actually seen this shaggy creature? how big was it?"

"Well... I haven't fully seen it. Only like parts." She laughed a little. "A tail as it turned the corner, a head peeking into my hallway before darting away, little things like that. I kinda put them all together into the composite drawing you see in my notebook!"

She stopped when she saw the footprints "woah... those are huge!" She sketched the paw into her book. "Well, onwards we go?" She smiled a little.

dragoness129 + 3218 wrote:for participating today you earned a Creepy Candle

Mystra took notes as Maxwell described what he had seen. Any info is good info, even if it's just confirming what she already knew. She eventually had to put the book away when it became too dark to see.

She jumped at the roar, her body turning to a ball of fluff as all her fur stood on end. She glanced to Maxwell, nodding when he directed her towards the wall. She almost held her breath as she waited for the creature to pass... hopefully...

Zentropy + 75749 wrote:for participating today you earned Mysterious Fur

Mystra laughed a little bit and handed Sakura the picture. "Not bad."

Another roar from down the hallway sounded which made her jump. It was too late to run now. Whatever it was, it was going to catch up to them.

Woodchip + 8854714 wrote:for participating today you earned leg wraps

"Watch your step," Mystra said as she poked the juice with a rock. "It's very sticky..." she shook off her paw, even though the was nothing on it.

martyy + 972041 wrote:for participating today you earned Satellite Headphones
this is a special item from the secret pool! This item adds the trait antenna [r] to a chicoon

Mystra fluffed up a little bit, trying her best to be brave. If her friend was going to stay and face whatever was coming their way, so was she.

-roadkill-69- 825808 wrote:for participating today you earned a Sound Amplifier

Mystra quickly sketches the pawprint in her notes, asking Qory to keep his paw in place for a little to do a size comparison. When she was done she tucked her notes away.

"This has to be our creature. You ready?"

Winter Shores (931321) wrote:for participating today you earned a Creepy Candle

Mystra was prepared to turn back, but she stopped when Tigon pulled out his blade. She swallowed. She couldn't just leave him... Plus he was right, they were on the cusp of a breakthrough, she can't abandon their hard work now.

She shook herself off and took her spot by his side. Whatever it was she wasn't going to let him face it alone.

seiku88 + 414623 wrote:for participating today you earned a Bottle of Juice???

"You're right... no telling when those footprints were made. Well, lead the way... just watch your step... it looks very sticky." Mystra warned as she poked the juice with a rock.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me