Re: WME: Blood Dapple Breeding

Postby ShortyTheHobbitess » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Owner: ShortyTheHobbitess
Equid Name: Taryn
Equid Age: 1 year
Projected Height: 13.3 hh
Describe one of her character strengths: She is a brave and outgoing soul, most people love her for this. Taryn lets few things get to her and she powers through problems others wouldn't want to face.
Describe one of her character flaws: She doesn't always have the best self-control, such things as jumping before she looks that can end her up in bad situations.

Looking for: any date

Sit tall in the saddle;
hold your head up high. Keep your eyes fixed
where the trail meets the sky,
and live like you ain't afraid to die. And don't be scared,
just enjoy your ride.
ShortyTheHobbitess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Owner:
dragons whisper

Equid Name:
Elusive Enchantment

Equid Age:
1 year

Projected Height:
13.3 hh

Describe one of her character strengths:

Her personality contains so many things such as,

High Quality or greatness (It forge connections to the larger universe and provide meaning)
Appreciation of beauty and excellence/awe/wonder/elevation
Gratitude
Hope/future direction
Humor
Spirituality/faith/purpose

Justice (civic: the underlie of healthy community life)
Citizenship/social responsibility/loyalty/teamwork
Fairness
Leadership

Humanity (interpersonal: that involves tending and befriending others)
Love
Kindness/generosity/nurturing care/compassion/"niceness"
Social/emotional/personal intelligence

Wisdom and Knowledge (Cognitive: entail the learning and use of knowledge)
Creativity/originality
Curiosity/interest/novelty-seeking/openness to experience or experiments.
Open-mindedness/critical thinking/Judgment
Love of learning
wisdom/perspective

Courage (Emotional: involves the exercise of will to accomplish goals in the face of disapproval, external and internal)
Bravery
Persistence/endurance
Integrity/honesty
enthusiasm/energy

But Her greatest of all is:

Constraint (strengths that protect against excess)
Forgiveness and mercy: Forgiving those who have done wrong, accepting the shortcomings of others, giving people a second chance, not being vengeful.
Humility/Modesty: Letting one's accomplishments speak for themselves, not regarding oneself as more special than one is.
Reasoning: Being careful about one's choices, not taking extreme risks, not saying or doing things that might later be regretted.
self-control: Regulating what one feels and does, being disciplined, controlling one's appetites and emotions.

Describe one of her character flaws:

She has a bit of a loneliness flowing through her heart, even though she has some of the greatest friends, she tends to stay high in the mountains and stare at the beautiful starry sky... alone, She likes it that way most of the time but every once in a while she would like visits during the day a little more. (She usually sleeps during the day so she can stay up watching the stars so that might be a problem too.)
She also seems to be in the shadow's all the time, its almost as if she is afraid of the sun.
she claims she is Cursed (befallen a prayer for evil or misfortune, placed under a spell, or born into an evil circumstance, and suffers for it.) because she finds herself different then most. Her head filling with idea's about the universe, the solar system, the galaxies the other worlds that could be lurking right under her nose! With the wonder and knowledge flowing into her brain. But something is always missing... What is it? What's always missing...?
that knowledge wont come until later....
Last edited by dragons whisper on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:49 am

Owner: olivionary
Equid Name:
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:07 am

Owner: Modest
Equid Name: Scylla
Describe one of her character strengths: Scylla loves to help however she can. She is always by her mother's side, helping her accomplish whatever her mother needs to.
Describe one of her character flaws: Scylla has a tendency to hiccup when she gets scared, and sometimes she hiccups uncontrollably and can't breathe for a few moments until she finds her breath again.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby preppy paws » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 am

Owner: preppy paws
Equid Name: Fenn
Describe one of her character strengths: she is incredibly good at jumping over bushes and rocks. she has been practicing ever since she could remember
Describe one of her character flaws: Fenn isn't so good at running. she trips over a lot of bumps on the ground. she is trying her best to keep up with the pace of others and dodge anything thats in her way
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Here's an art piece for who ever wins her ^.=.^

dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rebelappy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 am

Owner: Roscoe&Me
Equid Name: Jewel
Describe one of her character strengths: Jewel's strength is her faith. Her faith in things is so strong. She could climb the highest mountain,jump the hightest jump,ect. She justs sets her mind to it and does it .She just has the best mind set anyone could have.
Describe one of her character flaws: Jewel speaks everything she says outloud. She talks and talks. She just doesn't always think before she speaks. She would be the quietest thing you would ever see, but once you start talking, Jewel would never stop.
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 am

Owner: Inupait
Equid Name: Bouria
Describe one of her character strengths: Bouria is strong willed and ambitious, it gives her the confidence and drive to accomplish almost anything she puts her mind to, she works hard to achieve goals and be successful.
Describe one of her character flaws: On the other hand Bouria's strong will makes her extremely stubborn, she will argue just to argue and will work her self to exhaustion. she becomes so determined that nothing else matters.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 am

Owner:
creole
Equid Name:
Garnet
Equid Age:
1 year
Projected Height:
13.3 hh
She is very independent in the fact that she doesn't accept help when it is not needed but she is not proud when it comes to her being wrong.
She has a tendency to see the good in everyone, and this tends to get her into trouble when she runs into bad characters. (Not to mention her irrational phobia of potatos and all of their products. Potato chips, French fries, ect. The legitiment name of this phobia is potnonomicaphobia.)

O.O OH WOW SHE IS A BEAUTY!
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Owner: Kiokami
Equid Name: Sakara
Describe one of her character strengths: One of Sakara's character strengths is that she is always willing to pursue through a problem. She will never give up, and will work through whatever she needs to get done until it is done. As required, she will lead others through it and put in all of her effort as long as such a problem persists. She will never give up to failure, always trying to come up with some new creative tactic to get to where she needs to be. She is more than willing to take the weight on her shoulders to get the job done, for as long as she must bear the load.
Describe one of her character flaws: Sakara's biggest character flaw is the feeling that she must never fail herself or others for any reason whatsoever. She will overcommit herself beyond capacity, but will never turn down a plea for help or leave a problem that needs to be solved. Due to this, she is always very busy and overextended. However, she will work through everything, and not let herself fail anything or give anything than 100%. This in it's self may be viewed as good, but she will take this to the extreme. Sakara is so used to accomplishing everything that if there is anything that she cannot do, or she fails, it will wound her mentally and ruin her day. She over stresses about every little detail, then if things don't work out her way, she views herself as a worthless failure. This is a fault because, in this world, there are problems that cannot be solved, but Sakara doesn't understand that and will instead take full blame for the failure induced.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me